So you want a new moderator?

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

Adios and get it right up the lot of you....HH mugs.
🗣Did you want him to stay :unsure:erm did a feck :rolleyes: nope 😔 feck naw ☹well mayb,,naw 😫naw 🤔looks like its naw 😬:sneaky: see ye

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

That's it Timbo, of you pop, back to fester fester. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Or back to your hard man pub.
Ya fucking tit

"My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains."

Sorry to see you go Timbo, just to show our appreciaition we had a wee whip round for ye. Good luck on yer next forum.

519q6z8IykL._SX425_.jpg

Normally I would say goodbye and good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back