So you want a new moderator?

I think there's some chimneys that need climbing, Michael.
m5qbkgkhoh311.jpg

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

Adios and get it right up the lot of you....HH mugs.
I'm gonna miss him😪

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

Aye cause there contributin to your job seekers allowance knob jockey.

Aw naw, we wanted to keep you around, for shits & giggles
You'd need to tie a fucking pork chop around your neck, to get a dog, to play with you
Adios FannyBaws

Back