Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

We lost 19 goals in the league last year. Why have we turned into a team that can't defend??? We have lost 20 goals in our last nine games.
we are all asking the same question..... Why ?????
There is no consistency in team selection.
our current manager has lost two league games in thirteen months.
fuck me if I know what's going on with this team,but I can't see 10. I want it, but I just can't see it.
nobody on the the park seems to give a fuck!!!! We lose goals everybody just looks at looks at somebody else and asks what we're u doin !!!!!!
No leaders, no believe, no tactics, no pride.
We are devoid of leadership, ON AND OFF THE PARK.
The year of CELEBRATION has become the year of HUMILIATION.
I know it's early, it ain't over till it's over. But my mood is low because I can't see a way out, I can't see confidence, pride or team spirit. I see individuals.
God please make me WRONG.
COYBIG. COYBIG. COYBIG.
my support will never waver,but, my believe does ebb and flow.
Hail Hail.
Here's the problem with the defence, doc.

They play way, way too deep to accommodate Broonie who plays way, way too deep in midfield.

That allows teams to push up on them and because of the gaps in midfield, there's huge wide open spaces for any standard of opposition to play in.

Then we have the sheer fucking genius that is playing a left-pegger outside right and a right-pegger outside left. They both want to come inside and the full-backs are regularly having to shuttle 80-yards back and forth. Big Kris gets pulled all over the shop trying to plug holes and we can give Jullien the benefit of the doubt because he's ring rusty.

Fucking hate myself for saying it, but our defensive issues start with Broonie playing so deep. It doesn't help the goals against column that N'tcham, McGregor, Christie or Elyounoussi can't tackle a fish supper either. The defence have no supporting cast whatsoever.

They play way, way too deep to accommodate Broonie who plays way, way too deep in midfield.

That allows teams to push up on them and because of the gaps in midfield, there's huge wide open spaces for any standard of opposition to play in.

Then we have the sheer fucking genius that is playing a left-pegger outside right and a right-pegger outside left. They both want to come inside and the full-backs are regularly having to shuttle 80-yards back and forth. Big Kris gets pulled all over the shop trying to plug holes and we can give Jullien the benefit of the doubt because he's ring rusty.

Fucking hate myself for saying it, but our defensive issues start with Broonie playing so deep. It doesn't help the goals against column that N'tcham, McGregor, Christie or Elyounoussi can't tackle a fish supper either. The defence have no supporting cast whatsoever.
Lenny out - Spherical in?

for a team that plays so deep though, we get picked off more than the clone fae tyrones posts

You don't need to be uri geller to see brown, ntcham, Elyanousi on the team sheet and know that another absolute shambles is on the cards 😕
Correct
Same every game
Those 3 are handed a jersey straight away
Broony, has lost a few steps and shouldn't be an automatic anymore
Ntcham, brutal, why take one touch when 3 or 4 will do ? slows the game down to wwalking pace
Elyonousi, over rated, one great game in every 5, not good enough
I think there will be a revamp, starting with the manegement and coaching staff, then some of those whop wear the jersey will be gone
There is no defending anyone, after that display
Imagine sitting on the bench and thinking "How the fuck, am I not getting into this team ?"

HH

I have supported the management team up until now but enough. 35 minutes of decent second half play does not excuse a 4-1 gubbing like that.
Get new management in now, let them assess the squad and get rid of these players who keep under performing in January. That will be at least half the players who played tonight.
We have reached this point, 20/21 is a right off and we need to start building for next season now.

Before I fuck off I just want to be clear. The real criminals here are the Board. Their desperation’s to save the hun. Their contempt for us. Their lies.
appointing Lennon in a shower without interviewing anyone else sums them up.

incompetent. Corrupt. Lazy. Contemptious to us as a support.

they are our real target,

lennon going tonight is just a consequence of their actions and inaction.

Somebody, must be embarrassed by that fucking display
It's hard on us supporters watching it, but I guess cashing their paycheques, is enough for them
Bastards getting a free pass every fuckin week no fans aff the park nae bother , if the stadium was full then we could vent our feelings tae these non triers aye Lenny is toiling fuckin badly but he’s the cunt that had tae face the press 🙈 these cunts are persistently shite and never feel our fuckin wrath cunts

for a team that plays so deep though, we get picked off more than the clone fae tyrones posts
It's no so much the depth, it's that it's so unbalanced.

Full-backs bombing on and Ajer playing a shifty left-back at least 5 or 6 times a game. Not Laxalt's fault coz there's no fucking way Moi is gonna bust a gut to double back.

Even when there are numbers back there, they're picking up one another then over committing when it breaks to an opponent. Check Broonie at their first goal and CalMac is notorious for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back