Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

Starting 11 is

Bain
Elhamed Jullien Ajer Laxalt
Christie Brown McGregor Elyounoussi
Ntcham
Edouard

Looks like same formation as Lille away, 4-4-1-1

Brown shouldn't be anywhere close to the starting 11 and Barkas should be in goals, other than that pretty strong starting 11
So the Bermuda Triangle in the middle of the park yet again. Let's hope they don't go missing again and actually give us a long overdue performance. COYBIG&W

Starting 11 is

Bain
Christie Brown McGregor Elyounoussi
Ntcham
Edouard

Looks like same formation as Lille away, 4-4-1-1

Brown shouldn't be anywhere close to the starting 11 and Barkas should be in goals, other than that pretty strong starting 11
4-2-3-1 I suspect

Bain
Brown CalMac
Christie Ntcham Elyounoussi
Eddy

The correct changes have been made to the defence, but Lenny is still at it, continuing with Brown in Europe when he's clearly finished at this level, playing Christie & Ntcham out of position whilst isolating Eddy up top, I despair at times, in fact I despair nearly every time I see his team selections because there's always someone out of position or someone who shouldn't be playing.

I can't for the life of me understand why he wouldn't go 4-3-1-2, it suits the players we have & provides extra cover for the defence, whilst giving Eddy a partner up top.

Bain
Christie Bitton CalMac
Rogic
Eddy Ajeti

How many times does that midfield have to fail before NL realises it doesn't work. I still just about support Neil but he's not making it easy 🙁
Ridiculous that Bitton or Soro haven't been given a chance in the holding role over Brown once this season, he's not strong enough to take Brown out the side indefinitely for a spell, it's weak management, simple as that.

4-2-3-1 I suspect

Bain
Brown CalMac
Eddy

The correct changes have been made to the defence, but Lenny is still at it, continuing with Brown in Europe when he's clearly finished at this level, playing Christie & Ntcham out of position whilst isolating Eddy up top, I despair at times, in fact I despair nearly every time I see his team selections because there's always someone out of position or someone who shouldn't be playing.

I can't for the life of me understand why he wouldn't go 4-3-1-2, it suits the players we have & provides extra cover for the defence, whilst giving Eddy a partner up top.

Bain
Christie Bitton CalMac
Rogic
Eddy Ajeti
I think he's playing for extra solidity, a man under pressure away from home

4-2-3-1 I suspect

Bain
Brown CalMac
Eddy

Bain
Christie Bitton CalMac
Rogic
Eddy Ajeti
Could be 4-2-3-1, just think that 4-4-1-1 worked so well in first half in Lille that he may go with it again. Ntcham played well off Ajeti for an hour in that game before running out of steam.

Back