Spl predictor for Celtic Noise

6-1 the Slevco won. Now you'll never hear the end of how stunning and amazing they are, playing against a pretty dull Hibs team reduced to 10 men. I saw the game up to 71 minutes until I switched over to Man U-Chelsea, granted I was playing my switch while watching it, but from what I half-seen up until Hibs had a player sent off, they were looking slightly the better team. They collapsed when they lost a man. I think Beaton was adding on stoppage time hoping Sevco hit seven.

Now you'll hear about how this shows how they're matching us all the way and how much of a tactical genius Slippy is. No offence to Heckingbottom, but, despite what butthurt Hibs fans say, he's a huge downgrade down from Lenny. That Hibs team look like they'll struggle. On the other hand, other than us and Ross County, I haven't seen any stand out teams in the Premiership this season.

Thats week 2 finished and Bridie bhoy still leads the way, well done. ??

The sheep and hibs losing on Sunday ruined what might have been a good round for me, ach well. A wee break now for a week due to the league Cup being on then its back to chasing Bridie Bhoy again.

H.H

P. S Anyone taking the huns to win on the first of September will be outed and held up for derision by all, you have been warned ?️

???????

Thats week 2 finished and Bridie bhoy still leads the way, well done. ??

The sheep and hibs losing on Sunday ruined what might have been a good round for me, ach well. A wee break now for a week due to the league Cup being on then its back to chasing Bridie Bhoy again.

H.H

P. S Anyone taking the huns to win on the first of September will be outed and held up for derision by all, you have been warned ?️

???????
Baith teams tae score in that game is an ABSOLUTE STICK ON!! If u get 1/2 stik ur hoose oan it!!????

Members online

Latest posts

Back