Spl predictor for Celtic Noise

Oh shit. Im so sorry Fifty this should go in your SPL Predictor thread. I just noticed it in mbrs online section.

I will have this merged into your thread ??

If you want this baloney ???

Reigning Champ...... Our Bridie Bhoy

Congrats fella you rock. Might take up gambling after a word in yer shell like.

Congrats to the top 6.

I got shafted.

17th ???

If you would all like to put up your position (no kama sutra) for everyone to congratulate or openly mock.

Remember folks its not where you start its where you finish.... although our Bridie is a 2 weekend stubborn stain in 1st be hard trying to shift this manager ??
Sorry, been partying at the palace in Linthgow. I take it I was pish this week?

Oh shit. Im so sorry Fifty this should go in your SPL Predictor thread. I just noticed it in mbrs online section.

I will have this merged into your thread ??

If you want this baloney ???

No probs Marie, thats what its here for a wee chat amongst friends and a bit of banter about how your selections are getting on.

I'm coming 2nd at the moment, story of my life ????.

H.H

No probs Marie, thats what its here for a wee chat amongst friends and a bit of banter about how your selections are getting on.

I'm coming 2nd at the moment, story of my life ????.

H.H

I went on scoreboard earlier and checked pal but i didn’t think it was appropriate to put peoples scores on here so put a thread on, completely forgetting your original thread. Fuck it was you that got us all on it lol ?.

Anyway we had s bit of banter then i went to check to see what guests were looking at and your thread was getting looked at.

Just felt bad so asked D to merge my baloney one into your thread.

This and anything to do with the predictor is your baby pal.

Respect ??

Im bloody shite I’m 19th.... it’s always the same I cannae get a score right...... can’t win on the Grand National the only race I ever bet on. Can’t win at monopoly..... or cards..... never win on the lottery and as for the feckin post code lottery shite.
Lucky white heather come to mind mind GG

HH ????

Wonder how todays scores affect the predictor leaderboard?

Tartan Tim will be hoping for a lot of change eh TT?

I just hope i’m no swapping places with you ???. Selfishly.

Well the scum won but i couldn’t will masel to predict it. I would feel dirty n need scrubbed if a did.

Then St M go n gub the sheep.

Predictor is fucked this week. Argh

Sevco 2-1 up, on Hibs playing pish with Hibs looking likely to equalise, John Beaton refereeing. Wee cheeky red card for a Hibs player obv.

Members online

Latest posts

Back