St Johnstone v Celtic Match Thread

Operation stop Celtic is now in full flow.

I guarantee you no Hun would be sent off for mouthing off. That Hun Beaton knows that's Boyata suspended for the semi final and I would bet we draw the the Huns.

What is the deal with appealing this nonsense?

We better fucking appeal it. And when we argue our case and say McGregor booted Ajer. Naismith booted haye....and when the fuckers say "well that's different" we can say Gerrard critised the refs and Jack critised the refs and got no punishment. See what the bastards say then

Hearts in the cup.
At least the grass will be cut at hampden and the park will be big. I fancy us to beat them if we can out think that wee sevcovian .
Did anyone think the draw would have been otherwise.

I love winning games where the opposition have wasted time for so long then run out of time themselves . It is a day where they did not play great but battled well. This is more than I expected . Anyway onwards.

Hearts in the cup.
At least the grass will be cut at hampden and the park will be big. I fancy us to beat them if we can out think that wee sevcovian .
Did anyone think the draw would have been otherwise.
I'm a massive believer in the frozen ball theory...so I genuinely wasn't expecting to get the huns in the semis...for years the blazers wanted a Celtic sevco game but didn't want them embarrassed in the final....but now they believe the Slippy G hype and also they will sell it as a Brendan v Stevie...master v student final. So I'm not at all surprised at the draw

Relieved by result and heartened by 2nd half performance See what happens when we speed up the tempo n upping workrate even just a bit. Surprised to get Hearts in Semi, was sure we get sevco, gives corrupt sfa their dosh without the trouble of a final. Guess you cant use handshakes on Sutty! Onwards n upwards Celtic

LOL!
Trust me at my age she is better on the eye than that lot were in the first half
The big difference tonite was the defenders running forward with the ball completely opening up the play. When They then found a man St Johnstone were all over the place
In my wee humble opinion that is the way forward

Aberdeen are hopeless
Hibs should have buried them !
Hearts are like TRFC ...grossly overhyped .. big open park in semi..no problem
If it’s TRFC in the final If i were Dermot D I would give the players their Lost CL bonuses if they put 8 past SGs bin ends and yellow labels

Sky sports saying one of the semis will possibly be played at Murryfield due the Europa league games being played on the Thursday night . I wonder who will draw that straw and have to play on the Saturday ? ?

Sky sports saying one of the semis will possibly be played at Murryfield due the Europa league games being played on the Thursday night . I wonder who will draw that straw and have to play on the Saturday ? ?

Probably the team who have just played an away game in Europe.

Both will be played Sunday

Seen a little bit more of urgency to move the ball quicker but no real ideas how to break them down. Should have been more but same old shit generally. HH?

Far better 2nd half looked more like it got job done were there in semi final ,180 minutes start of treble onwards and upwards does not matter where we play them fae Edinburgh still do them Brendan’s Bhoys h.h

Seen a little bit more of urgency to move the ball quicker but no real ideas how to break them down. Should have been more but same old shit generally. HH?
Generally agree, the slight positive was there were at least a few real chances missed, so there is improvement.
The midfield has a lack of forward craft or even drive. Hopefully Mulumbu will be the driving plus we need, either as a regular used sub for Ntcham or Broony, like Armstrong often was used or starting now and then.
I'd wonder is Broony carrying a injury, he is not playing badly but he his usual consistent driving dynamo self.

Good call on Broony, the way we've been playing recently has reminded me of games when Broony wasn't playing. Certainly he hasn't been playing as we know he can but can say that about everyone

Back