St Johnstone v Celtic - Premiership Wed 29 January - kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

I hope he gives Taylor a start but seems like Lenny for whatever reason sees Hayes as a better full back/wing back. How much did we pay for Taylor again? I'm expecting a tight win as they have been hard to beat recently and our players trying to make 50 passes through their defence when sometimes a shot on goal would be more productive. Hope I'm wrong and we hump them.
HH🍀
Taylor gets the shirt Stevie. Up to him to keep it now.

3 stands of the stadium for the Celtic supporters killie take note this is how you make money for your club st johnstone should be congratulated for seeing the bigger picture
Spot on Winter (y) The product on the pitch and the title race this year is brilliant but we don't half sell ourselves short with empty seats. I have no idea why Killie shoot themselves in the foot. Full crowds on TV look good, whatever team the fans are there to see.

Spot on Winter (y) The product on the pitch and the title race this year is brilliant but we don't half sell ourselves short with empty seats. I have no idea why Killie shoot themselves in the foot. Full crowds on TV look good, whatever team the fans are there to see.
The phrase bitter bastards springs tae mind 😂😂fuck them

Members online

No members online now.

Back