St.Johnstone v Celtic, Saturday 8th October, 12.30pm

Re Abada, his stats are of the charts since he joined the club, his are goals and assists though
so while he does have spells and games like you mention today, he scores big goals in big games
Abada is playing in his preferred position. Maeda isn't. That's the difference. I like abada, but when he's bad he's brutal. Maeda keeps plugging away. Maeda has the best work ethic in the whole squad.

Abada is playing in his preferred position. Maeda isn't. That's the difference. I like abada, but when he's bad he's brutal. Maeda keeps plugging away. Maeda has the best work ethic in the whole squad.
'Maeda keeps plugging away/best work ethic' etc.... i agree
He's a fitba player though, not a miner,
out of position maybe but you don't lose ability out of position
the jersey doesnt shrink....

All i'm saying is i think that after watching us scrape through games and lose games, it's time to get a proper striker up top with Kyogo

'Maeda keeps plugging away/best work ethic' etc.... i agree
He's a fitba player though, not a miner,
out of position maybe but you don't lose ability out of position
the jersey doesnt shrink....

All i'm saying is i think that after watching us scrape through games and lose games, it's time to get a proper striker up top with Kyogo
Well play him as a striker then. You're still being very harsh on the man, but i get that some people have a dislike to certain players. I'm the same myself. The reason I said he keeps plugging away is that the man gives everything in every game he plays. It doesn't matter what line of work you're in, be that a miner or whatever. A few more on the team could take a leaf out of his book.
The long and the short of it is that you think he's not good enough, i think he's more than good enough. Give the man a chance in his proper position.

"Celtic's season is imploding," then goal-flash has Keevins spitting his soup...

Artur Jorge's Revenge still trying so hard to be controversial in an effort to remain relevant.

Im away at work at the moment but I was able to stream the game to the office. Said to my colleagues that I would be happy for any sort of win and no injuries after our midweek euro game.

So was completely happy with the out come. Yes we can play better, score more and concede less. But 3 points is 3 points.

Let's go and raise the roof and beat the Germans and get this season going.

Hail hail

St Johnstone got exactly what their 'tactics' deserved
Especially their defender who tried to con the ref by spinning around and going down, as McCarthy knocked the ball forward for Bernabei, who crossed it to big GG, to score
Watch the clip from the 4:30 mark, you'll see the cheating fuck, as the ball hits the sole of his boot, and he goes down after a pirouette, as if he'd been shot
As my granny would say "Hell slap it intae him..."

HH

Back