St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

Another big game today or is it just because our team is playing such good football that I get so excited on match day 🍀⚽💪
A bit of both as the pundits would say. Three points at stake, so that makes it as big as any other domestic game. As far as our football is concerned,well, I now expect to see us playing the beautiful game as it should be played. Still refuse to take anything for granted though. 3 points, above all else, is a must. HH.

Today is as big a game as any others we have had this season so far.

Plenty will be watching in the hope we fall flat and come away without a win.

So Ange, strongest team to start, continue to push through them for the 90minutes and come away with a good win having played good football so we can watch as they speak about the game with a frown on there faces.

No need for changes as we have no games midweek to worry about.

The support will as we all know batter it out during the minutes applause and we will receive the usual criticism but fek all of them.

Sky will mute us and that's fine but not for the 90 minutes of play they wont.

Free flowing football and plenty of goals to keep them to slagging off our support but having to admit we are one hell of a feking team on the park.

Because we can handle/welcome that.

6-0 to the good bhoys

Hail Hail

That's where I'm a bit sad STG, I actually like this mob on here!! No matter how emotionally detached I try to be I can't seem to do it....so when I argue with people like yourself and Stevie I feel bad!!
Not JamSam67 though!! I dream only of revenge against him....his time will come....oh and when yeez all laugh at my predictions....then I don't care about any of you...you can all go f#&k yourself for that!!!
It’s good to huv yi back ya Boax less Elve lover yi. Remember this song
It’s ma Boax and I’ll watch whit a want ti
HH Lubo 👏👏👏👏👏
Mon the fucking Hoops

HH 🍀

I might wait until 11:59 to turn on the TV.

That's what I do every time the games on sky, Vigo. I cant stand the build up on Sky. Especially when fat boyd is in the studio. It seems, to me, that they are hoping that the opposition manager is watching the show, as they spend the whole time trying to look at Celtics weaknesses and find ways for our opponents to beat us. Then they chat about sevco for a minute before interviewing Ange, who they will usually ask if he's looking at how sevcos doing.

Don't know what the fuck I am doing Kenny Millar saying Kent is better than Jota and Abada,and Maeda,don't know what he bases it on,probably full off drink drugs and shite,no me millar

He must have lost the game of spin the bottle between himself, fergushun and boyd this week....so it's his turn to come out slobbering, with his crayons in hand, to talk absolute shite.
I wonder, if when their nonsense goes to print, they walk out of their office, or padded cell, with a look of pride on their faces only equalled to when a young child does a shit in the toilet for the 1st time, without it going all over the floor....

He must have lost the game of spin the bottle between himself, fergushun and boyd this week....so it's his turn to come out slobbering, with his crayons in hand, to talk absolute shite.
I wonder, if when their nonsense goes to print, they walk out of their office, or padded cell, with a look of pride on their faces only equalled to when a young child does a shit in the toilet for the 1st time, without it going all over the floor....
He's just talking tripe. Boyd version 2

That's where I'm a bit sad STG, I actually like this mob on here!! No matter how emotionally detached I try to be I can't seem to do it....so when I argue with people like yourself and Stevie I feel bad!!
Not JamSam67 though!! I dream only of revenge against him....his time will come....oh and when yeez all laugh at my predictions....then I don't care about any of you...you can all go f#&k yourself for that!!!
Great to see your post Lubo. 👍👍🍻

Latest posts

Back