St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 10 February, kick-off 8pm. Live on Sky Sports Football - all comments here

Yes a win is win, but.... the way we're tryin to walk the ball in is hard to look at. It's like watching someone tryin to go through a thorn hedge. Painful to watch.
We seem to have given up on putting crosses in, can't remember a single one from either flank. It's obviously a tactic because JJ Kenny was putting a few in previous to this game. It's a fucking stupid tactic if you asked me. Just mix it up a bit.

The biggest difference was letting rogic drift.
Eddie has 3 or 4 touches and he runs out of ideas.
Wasted deeper unless he lifts his fuckin head and makes a pass.
He cant sniff out space
He cant change direction.
He needs a linear path to weave and shoot.
Rogic held that game together or at least showed a bit of tallent or risk.

Hope the wizard keeps his levels high

If this is one of his runs of form then regardless im happy to see a bit of play

Last edited:
Yes a win is win, but.... the way we're tryin to walk the ball in is hard to look at. It's like watching someone tryin to go through a thorn hedge. Painful to watch.
I think Eddy has been the most guilty of that, he's got great feet but how often has he tried to walk the ball into the net this season and lost possession? Its constant, far more than previous seasons.

Wellcom to all new members delighted to see you have joined the noise. On tonight's match good game well worth the victory although we can do much better. Rogic played well and Turnbull gets better and better. Shame about young Welsh hope his recovery doesn't take too long. Clean sheet as well, onwards and upwards coybig. YNWA.

Wellcom to all new members delighted to see you have joined the noise. On tonight's match good game well worth the victory although we can do much better. Rogic played well and Turnbull gets better and better. Shame about young Welsh hope his recovery doesn't take too long. Clean sheet as well, onwards and upwards coybig. YNWA.
I see fiddles is still up, alley cats always on the prowl eh Hoopy. 😻😻😻😂😂😂

On a non sign issue, I have an exciting day ahead, meeting my first grand child Amelia, who, born on Saturday morning, has yet to see the hoops lose.
peace and love
Nice one Lmc,congratulations and hope Mum and baby are doing ok. It will be a Magical time for you Grandad just like myself as I have an only Granddaughter, Lucy who will be four on the 20th. Your life will change Lmc so go and enjoy every second of it. What will Amelia be calling you. HH

Downside of the game is the injury to Welsh hope he recovers quickly, scoreline doesn't tell the story of an uninspiring game highlight could be done in a 4 minute piece
Dirty bastard, no need for him to make that late challenge, he totally and went for the young Bhoys ankle
Hope it's not as bad as it looked
Job done, 3 more points
HH
FFS how many times does it have to spelled out for these wankers?
A totally reckless challenge whether with malicious intent or not is still...a reckless challenge and a red card. Period.
He got there...eventually
He knew what he was doing, if he couldn't get the ball, he was getting the man
Absolute fuckstick

Members online

Latest posts

Back