St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 10 February, kick-off 8pm. Live on Sky Sports Football - all comments here

Sorry but I might be in the minority...I actually agree with the sentiment of this one...promises made, promises broken ...standard fayre from the board....how else can points be put across in these fanless times??
As for embarrassing? Who gives a fuck what the monkeys, talk sport, radio Clyde, the daily record or any one of these Hun riddled mediums thinks?

Sack the board, sack them now

UTLR
Did the club make any promises in respect of THEIR review? Did they promise to include the fans in the review process? Not being an arse here but I did not read about the review or it's ramifications. Nor have I seen a photo of the banner.

Sorry but I might be in the minority...I actually agree with the sentiment of this one...promises made, promises broken ...standard fayre from the board....how else can points be put across in these fanless times??
As for embarrassing? Who gives a fuck what the monkeys, talk sport, radio Clyde, the daily record or any one of these Hun riddled mediums thinks?

Sack the board, sack them now

UTLR
We maybe disagree on Broonie Docco but totally with you on this. jan/feb reviews promised pile of 💩 delivered.
Green Brigade bang on with these banners
A new Manager is only one problem solved
The real malaise is the Board. That’s where change is needed, and if no change at least wake up to what’s going on around you.
you’ve been derelict at the Wheel.
get the ffs finger oot

HH 🍀

Did the club make any promises in respect of THEIR review? Did they promise to include the fans in the review process? Not being an arse here but I did not read about the review or it's ramifications. Nor have I seen a photo of the banner.
The SLO at Celtic was disappointed that the clubs review was not Carried out
In January this was posted on the noise I think by WC as a Star report but I could be wrong it was deffo on the Noise

HH 🍀

Update it’s cauld so team will change it’s a plastic pitch so team will change
Result
St Mirren 2-2 or we lose if the team changes too much.
Lets see how many changes The Bullish
NFL makes.
then chucks unner thi 🚌
But let’s hope he picks same 11 as Saturday to give us a chance

Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back