Statement from the SPFL Chairman

More crap from that midden called Isbroke led by thier head despot Park his attack on Maclennan shows how deep he will dig to throw dirt at anyone who stands in his way demanding a explanation of remarks made in Private Eye in 2017 which were derogatory to his club so he claims what an arse he is,perhaps in return he could explain the cheating that took place at that den of iniquity he holds so dear also why they have not handed back the trophies they stole during thier cheating years,this man and Isbroke will sink to any depths to get thier own way expect a few more snakes to be pulled out of his hat before this is finished

Anyone starting to enjoy this circus as personally Celtic could not give a fuck what they squabble over and could not give a fuck what Dundee think or vote.
Celtic will be crowned either champions at end of 28 days or June, the football is not happening. The longer this takes the more teams Dundee, Inverness and Partick take down with them. The garbage about not wanting to see clubs go to the wall and redundancies is bluster, this was an orchestrated clusterfuck and, for all thats happening for the lower clubs is exactly what they stated they did not want to see. Partick and ICT who have not got a pot to piss in and will be in dire straits soon.

Even the prize money gave out if possible will not solve all their problems whilst no revenue streams are available. Just smile and wave bhoys it's not our fight.

The more the

Maybe now the SPFL will let Scottish football supporters know who runs the show..

HH.

The more the media can dredge up stories to include the celtic brand to the negative spin the more the hun in his gullibillyness will fizz and step up to the plate and buy a season book.

The mere mention of Celtic and in anger the more they can be fooled the oldest trick played out of Ibrox. The huns are the most easily fooled club in Scotland. they had a clean slate as a new club and fucking blew it. They would have been n the SPFL years ago stronger had they not falling for spivs time after time.
King they will fold like a house of cards
Green I am not leaving till i here champs lge muisc
Walter we are making a bid
Souness we are making a bid with blue knights
Craigy wealth of the radar
Park take back that comment you hate Rangers ( Rangers died mate beat it)

Last edited:
Hi fellow Celts. Just back from my brief sojourn in FF La La Land. Very volcanic there, lot of hot air. The natives are a strange race, thoroughly engaged in much wailing and gnashing of teeth with concomitant lavatorial language. I wouldn't recommend it for the children but as for myself, I thoroughly enjoyed my excursion.
EVg9q5JXkAE1dl0.jpeg

To Interdict.....or not to Interdict?....that is the question apparently facing the Huns

They have until midnight tonight allegedly.....to take this course of action.....or not.....I’m betting they don’t......do you think they’ll Interdict? 😈

To Interdict.....or not to Interdict?....that is the question apparently facing the Huns

They have until midnight tonight allegedly.....to take this course of action.....or not.....I’m betting they don’t......do you think they’ll Interdict? 😈
They'll dick each other and that's about it

Empty threats no evidence and no plan ,,,yep i think they may have a case ,,,lets go

Hearts latest statement...Someone’s had a word methinks 👍

We would like to clarify our position on a comment made by Ann Budge during a broadcast interview that has, by some, been taken out of context.
“You shouldn't be awarded a title if you haven't played 38 games; you shouldn't be relegated if you haven't played 38 games, and all sorts of other things in between. Some rules were changed, others weren't."
Ann was speaking in reference to the SPFL rules, with the broader point being that it is unfair to change some rules and not others, and not expressing an opinion on whether or not clubs such as Dundee Utd, and Celtic if the Premiership is called, will be deserving winners of their titles, which some articles suggest.
The Club's position has always been one of “promotions but no relegations” on the grounds that there should be no losers in this situation if the season cannot be finished.

Members online

Latest posts

Back