Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Check any mention of him on twitter and someone who supports s has him as a provo sniper. Its always more to do wth his republicanism than his ability. He's just an ok player and not a cunt would even be mentioning him if it wasn'tfor his republican stance. thats my point. And there is no way Lawell would buy him with his political baggage in this wee sevconian country. Not a fucking chance.
So let me get this straight , someone who follows him on twitter has him as the sniper. Well that's that then, guilty has charged. Of all the dung I've read on here and that's the fuckin worst yet. Who needs kangaroo courts?

So let me get this straight , someone who follows him on twitter has him as the sniper. Well that's that then, guilty has charged. Of all the dung I've read on here and that's the fuckin worst yet. Who needs kangaroo courts?
I dont rate him and his political baggage here wold be distraction. Thats my point. The away support spend 80% of the game singing about the struggle, if he came it would be 100%. My view is they songs inspires not a singlecunt in our team. McLen would never even be on threader if it wasn't for his politics. Would you accept that?

Well Lenny has been playing players out of form and he will never know unless he plays him. give him a couple of games at LB, because one thing is Chrystal clear, Taylor isn't up to it.
We all know Taylor is not the answer as a LWB yet will be needed in Europe if we went with a 4 at the back. So the question is why lenny does not feel he was worth a go as Christie to my surprise never offered much there either when he came on today

I think he'll start Griff against the Huns......but am too sure whats gawn on wi Eddy.....Maybe the Griff/Eddy partership will work ....or is it gawny be Ajeti up top on his own...or Paddy....The huns will come at us.....nae prisoners this wan....Broony has to play....this game will prob dictate the rest o the season......unless they feck up again ....but it disnae look like they will....We got it right against Hibs....They never.......We need a big win here....Make a statement.........

Wi' Broony being rested thought Soro could have been given a run oot 🍺 🥳
I did myself MD but never expected him to play calmac in the holding role, a huge mistake that nearly cost us badly. Very disappointed with ntcham and Turnbull never looked comfortable either, never thought we would be saying how much we would miss broony, but it is something that needs to be addressed as he won't be able to play every game with the europa campaign.

Members online

Latest posts

Back