Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I did myself MD but never expected him to play calmac in the holding role, a huge mistake that nearly cost us badly. Very disappointed with ntcham and Turnbull never looked comfortable either, never thought we would be saying how much we would miss broony, but it is something that needs to be addressed as he won't be able to play every game with the europa campaign.
We miss Calmac's creativity when he plays there John 🍺 🥳

I dont rate him and his political baggage here wold be distraction. Thats my point. The away support spend 80% of the game singing about the struggle, if he came it would be 100%. My view is they songs inspires not a singlecunt in our team. McLen would never even be on threader if it wasn't for his politics. Would you accept that?
No I certainly wouldn't accept that. I rate McLean highly, simply because he gives absolutely everything for the jersey, which a few of the lads we have at the minute could learn from.
I know what your opinions are on singing at matches are. Ive read it on here a thousand times. Maybe that's what's wrong with the team at the minute, they need a good blarge of the broad black brimmer.
I think you are jumping on bullshit stories about McLean just like the Brit media, which I would never expect from a Celtic supporter. It's just plain fuckin wrong.

I know we dont have a lot of Greg Taylor fans on here including myself,but we cant really blame the Bhoy he saw the opportunity and jumped at it like 99% of people would do especially when he went from around £1200-£1500 per week to about £10,000-£12,000 per week.
This was not a thought out buy,this was a panic buy something to shut the supporters up,this man Lawwell is more interested in building a hotel than building Celtic into a feared European name once again,,maybe tomorrows new faces will help us to get over the 10 IAR line but I dont see a lot of money being spent on new faces..not when Lawwell holds the purse strings.
How sad must we look when we have 2 Billionaires on the board and we are shopping about for loan players..

HH.

In fairness to Taylor, he's a good enough defender, but he can't fuckin beat a man attacking and he can't beat the first man with a cross. I've nothin against the lad, but he can't play the role he's being asked to play.
As for new players, this year above all years, if we win the league we are guaranteed champions league football next year. So why would you not go all out to win the league and get some quality in......... Like James mcclean!

In fairness to Taylor, he's a good enough defender, but he can't fuckin beat a man attacking and he can't beat the first man with a cross. I've nothin against the lad, but he can't play the role he's being asked to play.
As for new players, this year above all years, if we win the league we are guaranteed champions league football next year. So why would you not go all out to win the league and get some quality in......... Like James mcclean!
Nearly there Deadner but not til 22-23 and even then we need to beat the co-efficient of the turks

I know we dont have a lot of Greg Taylor fans on here including myself,but we cant really blame the Bhoy he saw the opportunity and jumped at it like 99% of people would do especially when he went from around £1200-£1500 per week to about £10,000-£12,000 per week.
This was not a thought out buy,this was a panic buy something to shut the supporters up,this man Lawwell is more interested in building a hotel than building Celtic into a feared European name once again,,maybe tomorrows new faces will help us to get over the 10 IAR line but I dont see a lot of money being spent on new faces..not when Lawwell holds the purse strings.
How sad must we look when we have 2 Billionaires on the board and we are shopping about for loan players..

HH.
Don't know how that works or even if it's allowed for owners to pump there own finances into a club or if transfers are dictated by the clubs own finances

James mcclean is not quality

Boli has been shipped out. Hayes is gone. A loan to patch things up isnt good enough.
We need a first team starter.

Taylor has been driving me nuts.
At lb or lwb he should be providing us with width. He isnt doing that because he puts zero pressure on his opposite number.
Its pointless playing him unless he is tasked with taking a player out the game.

The run up the touchline turn round and pass back routine is killing me.
If anyone thinks im being harsh speak up as i dont know if im just fixated on it and driving myself mental.
The way im seeing it is we had two attacking left players in Ely and Eddie. There was zero spark on the left, no risks taken , no imagination.
Talyor would pass into the middle into a crowded mf which was being pressed by a hard working side.
Meant our CBs were having to have too much of the ball and it slowed us to a standstill.

Its no coincidence we have looked more dangerous when frimpong has been gunning down the right.
In these last few games of packed mf we need that to stretch.
Talyor just isnt up to it. Its his job to drag 2 players to the corner flag. A third to cover the runner inside.
Instead all teams have had to do is get a rb to stand infront of him and he passes back.

Not good enough.
His contribution over the last few games has left us completely sterile on the left.

Money needs spent now on a player that can do the job we require.

All an opposition have to do is pack the middle and have a rb stand in position. That leaves us with just the right wing to get at them

Utter pish

Boli has been shipped out. Hayes is gone. A loan to patch things up isnt good enough.
We need a first team starter.

Taylor has been driving me nuts.
At lb or lwb he should be providing us with width. He isnt doing that because he puts zero pressure on his opposite number.
Its pointless playing him unless he is tasked with taking a player out the game.

The run up the touchline turn round and pass back routine is killing me.
If anyone thinks im being harsh speak up as i dont know if im just fixated on it and driving myself mental.
The way im seeing it is we had two attacking left players in Ely and Eddie. There was zero spark on the left, no risks taken , no imagination.
Talyor would pass into the middle into a crowded mf which was being pressed by a hard working side.
Meant our CBs were having to have too much of the ball and it slowed us to a standstill.

Its no coincidence we have looked more dangerous when frimpong has been gunning down the right.
In these last few games of packed mf we need that to stretch.
Talyor just isnt up to it. Its his job to drag 2 players to the corner flag. A third to cover the runner inside.
Instead all teams have had to do is get a rb to stand infront of him and he passes back.

Not good enough.
His contribution over the last few games has left us completely sterile on the left.

Money needs spent now on a player that can do the job we require.

All an opposition have to do is pack the middle and have a rb stand in position. That leaves us with just the right wing to get at them

Utter pish
Well said boab, not the lads fault as it's not his game, but definitely gives our team an unbalanced look about it

Don't know how that works or even if it's allowed for owners to pump there own finances into a club or if transfers are dictated by the clubs own finances
It comes down to the sfa flagging it up with FFP. They have turned a blind eye to sevco for the last few years. In another leauge they would of been hammered for thier actions but it requires the member organisation to report a breach of the regs. So yes in theory Des could. Restrictions have been loosened with the covid gate receipts as well.

I think he'll start Griff against the Huns......but am too sure whats gawn on wi Eddy.....Maybe the Griff/Eddy partership will work ....or is it gawny be Ajeti up top on his own...or Paddy....The huns will come at us.....nae prisoners this wan....Broony has to play....this game will prob dictate the rest o the season......unless they feck up again ....but it disnae look like they will....We got it right against Hibs....They never.......We need a big win here....Make a statement.........
Griff and Eddie to start, I think
Monday's deadline, will have a lot to say, on deciding our starting line up, against Deidco
Hopefully, we get a couple of deals done with players incoming
HH

It comes down to the sfa flagging it up with FFP. They have turned a blind eye to sevco for the last few years. In another leauge they would of been hammered for thier actions but it requires the member organisation to report a breach of the regs. So yes in theory Des could. Restrictions have been loosened with the covid gate receipts as well.
So not to much we can do about that then cause of course we would get hammered as different rules apply to us

The sfa couldnt do a thing if we chose to splash cash outwith our means. We had money in the bank before the pandemic and were selling players for profit.
It would of taken some serious transfer activity for us to breach the regs.
Even if we did and the sfa flagged it they would have to throw sevco under the same bus.
It would litteraly end them.
That wont happen

The sfa couldnt do a thing if we chose to splash cash outwith our means. We had money in the bank before the pandemic and were selling players fir profit.
It would of taken some serious transfer activity for us to breach the regs.
Even if we did and the sfa flagged it they would have to thriw sevco under the same bus.
It would litteraly end them.
That wont happen
If that's the case bobo then questions need to be asked if we don't get a solution to our problem area as surely a loan signing or another development player is not the solution

Back