Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

TV1 Snodgrass is a good player, has just been unlucky recently due to an injury that ruled him out, Moyes has a settled team just now and Snodgrass cannot get in it just now, but he would tear it up, up here can cross, hit free kicks, score goals and strong as an ox and not scared to go in were it hurts, Lenny guided him through games when he was with Livingston, Lenny rated him on the park and gave him good advice, it was hoped he would have been a Celt but no-one came in for him and he ended up on mega wages. But have no doubt the guy is as Celtic mad as us on here. Would like to have seen it happen.
I never said he wasn't, but if we were prepared to pay £40k then that would get another good player. Wont happen, just saying.

if i was a hun which thankfully by the grace of god i am not i would be worried at how they have spent millions and not sold anyone to balance the books its patently obvious that they have gambled everything into stopping the ten, but where is the money coming from and more importantly how is their financial health affected hopefully terminal as there seems to be something not right about the whole thing
Haven't you heard they're selling billions of shares. be bigger than Real Madrid no time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back