Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Good players nowadays are cash cows for clubs.
I believe KT was ushered out of Parkhead in a nice way by Lawwell with the encouraging words,,we would love you to stay Kieran but we dont want to stand in your way of a chance in a lifetime move,,it has nothing to do with money Kieran honestly,that,s when KT nearly choked Mr Lawwell..
It has everything to do with money for both club and player,if that was not the case KT would have been our LB last season and Greg Taylor would still be at Kilmarnock.
Eddy will be no different,I dont think Eddy is the type of young guy who will be dazzled by the bright lights,but I do think he will want to test himself against some great EPL players.
I am convinced if we get the boy Tony from Peterbrough Eddy will be away,if not we will have six strikers on our books,Eddy,Griff,Ajeti,Klimala,Tony,Bayo,and that does not include the young Irish Bhoy Jonatan Afolabi who was on loan to Dunfermline last season.

HH

As much as Lawwell wanted the fantastic money, Tierney also wanted the move. He wanted to move to everton before but it fell through. He pushed the move to Arsenal

As much as Lawwell wanted the fantastic money, Tierney also wanted the move. He wanted to move to everton before but it fell through. He pushed the move to Arsenal
Exactly cheezydee,that is why I said,, it is all about money mate,, and Eddy will be no different from any of the players who have gone before him,of course KT went for the money they made him an offer he could not refuse from £25,000 to £75,000 per week and the chance to play at Old Trafford on a Wednesday night instead of Fir Park,we certainly cant fault the Bhoy for that..
Peter Lawwell has a big say in what happens at this club mate and that includes who comes in and who goes out,some people would ask,,why do we need a director of football if Peter Lawell takes so much to do with signings,the director of football tells him who he wants in big Peter tells the director
of football if he is coming in..
Maybe we need a wee bit of intervention from Mr Desmond to tell Peter to loosen the purse strings for one of the most important seasons in our history..
I dont hide the fact cheezydee I am not a Lawwell fan,I think the job he does for Celtic he does very well not sure it,s worth £280,000 per month based on last years wages but that is what they pay him.it,s the arrogance I cant stand,at last years shareholders meeting he told us he did not read the 5 Way Agreement..I put that down to ignorance or arrogance,my choice is the latter,he is duty bound to read everything which comes over his desk or laptop or through the post appertaining to Celtic Football Club and if nescessary relay it back to shareholders and supporters,but I think cheezydee we both know that wont happen anytime soon..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back