Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Think Bayo could be a player for us,loan spell,regular games,will do him the world of good,big experienced,left footed animal of a centre half,will do nicely! 🍺 🥳
He's out with a hamstring injury again Michael, Neil Lennon 'hopes' to have him ready for the start of season, but it's an unknown
A loan deal, might just help his game and confidence, to show what he can do

Mind everybody raving about his youtube clips,i thought he looked quite shite to be honest but never wanted to burst any cunts bubble 😂
And when you say 'everyone was raving about him' include me out :D
Don't know half of the guys waiting in the wings, never mind the other players we're supposed to be in for
I'm a JAFO
I'll wait and see how it all pans out, once the dust settles
HH

Eddy? Mibbee , think about the club first it's far bigger than any player, if a bid came for Calmac £25m, or corpus? What do you think the club would do? Not being argumentative just saying.

In all honesty I think if the price is right they are all for sale.....and the Board wouldn’t hesitate in doing this.....it wouldn’t surprise me if we see a few players leave us next year.....hopefully after we win the 10.....we have some good young players that need the opportunity to play first team football.....I can see the likes of Ntcham, Eddie, Christie, Forrest, Rogic, even possibly Calmac moving for big fees at some future point.....time will tell...

Last edited:

In all honesty I think if the price is right they are all for sale.....and the Board wouldn’t hesitate in doing this.....it wouldn’t surprise me if we see a few players leave us next year.....hopefully after we win the 10.....we have a some good young players that need the opportunity to play first team football.....I can see the likes of Ntcham, Eddie, Christie, Forrest, Rogic, even possibly Calmac moving for big fees at some future point.....time will tell...
Spot on mate there ain't a team on the planet that won't sell if the price is right. We are in a position to sell at the price we want unlike some unicorn believing clubs.

With the increase of subs this season it makes sense to have extra strikers, if one of Eddie or Patrick picked up an injury we would be light up front, And as much as I hope Bayo comes good I wouldn't like to be pinning our hopes of the big X on his back. So i welcome a new striker to the squad as long as he ain't replacing anyone ( awrite Eddie).

H.H

It's being reported the deal for Barkas is done
The loan deal (with the option to buy) with Ajeti, done
Ajeti, scheduled for a medical tomorrow, so hopefully, it all goes well
Now, a solid, centre half, and another left back would be tremendous
I'm confident that Neil Lennon, will get the players on the same wavelength
Good to read that young Luca Connel played a blinder, for the 45 minutes he got today
Soro, sounds as though he's got the guile, stamina, and the bite, that is needed for the rigours of the SPFL
Looking forward to seeing these Bhoys suit up for the first team
HH

so many rumours you wonder where they all come from no club wil be in hurry to buy or sell,with subs now being increased to 5 clubs will be thinking twice about which players,that player who is only good for half a game could become an important asset,the player they thought was getting on a bit might be ok for another season,a lot of income has been lost wages deferred no club will be selling cheap no matter which league they are in,bit of a catch 22 situation for buying clubs who in return will have reduced budget, big money clubs will have the upper hand with thier offers when buying from clubs desperate for cash (look at sevco 3 for free and trying to flog players nobody wants ) think this transfer window will be treated with caution by clubs including Celtic

so many rumours you wonder where they all come from no club wil be in hurry to buy or sell,with subs now being increased to 5 clubs will be thinking twice about which players,that player who is only good for half a game could become an important asset,the player they thought was getting on a bit might be ok for another season,a lot of income has been lost wages deferred no club will be selling cheap no matter which league they are in,bit of a catch 22 situation for buying clubs who in return will have reduced budget, big money clubs will have the upper hand with thier offers when buying from clubs desperate for cash (look at sevco 3 for free and trying to flog players nobody wants ) think this transfer window will be treated with caution by clubs including Celtic

Exactly this for me.
It looks like we've made two decent signings which we need.
The board might actually be playing a sensible game here.
I know we don't throw money about like some would hope but at the moment there is no money coming in.
There will be no money except tv for the games.
If reports are to be believed Aberdeen are losing money hand over fist.
Rangers are trying to flog players just to meet wage bills.
Lots of the smaller teams will be struggling.
10 in a row might simply some down to last man standing.
We have a good squad that steamrolled everyone last year.
We appear to have decent youth players to bolster the first team.
The only disappointment was we didn't get the chance to batter them at their dump to prove how good we were.

Alfie is a busted flush over at the other side
He's agreed terms so if they don't let him go now he'll throw a strop.
They are going into the league with one injured pensioner, one who will throw a tantrum and be lucky to stay on the pitch and the star midfielder with less goals than our centre back.

Its our for the taking let's have another invincible season to clinch 10 in style.

Exactly this for me.
It looks like we've made two decent signings which we need.
The board might actually be playing a sensible game here.
I know we don't throw money about like some would hope but at the moment there is no money coming in.
There will be no money except tv for the games.
If reports are to be believed Aberdeen are losing money hand over fist.
Rangers are trying to flog players just to meet wage bills.
Lots of the smaller teams will be struggling.
10 in a row might simply some down to last man standing.
We have a good squad that steamrolled everyone last year.
We appear to have decent youth players to bolster the first team.
The only disappointment was we didn't get the chance to batter them at their dump to prove how good we were.

Alfie is a busted flush over at the other side
He's agreed terms so if they don't let him go now he'll throw a strop.
They are going into the league with one injured pensioner, one who will throw a tantrum and be lucky to stay on the pitch and the star midfielder with less goals than our centre back.

Its our for the taking let's have another invincible season to clinch 10 in style.
It’s for us to lose this ,!!!!!!! No way will sevco be in the driving position?only we can defeat ourself ,this can/will be an invincible year coming up ,pity fans won’t be there in their numbers,to see this !hh

MSM ramping up the nonentities, that the HUNS are signing
'Coup' is a big clue
200 players linked with Celtic, getting the fans up in arms at the lack of action
Get a goalie and centre half in, then look at right back, striker
We should have enough to do the ten
But, it's what keeps things ticking over, and gets fans 'talking' amongst themselves

Stay calm, or lose your shit, makes no difference to what's going to happen, or to me, for that matter
As Gandhi said "Try not to be a cunt"
HH

Hapoy with the goalie and the striker mentioned, especially if we can buy the lad. Just a CB and LB back up and I think we are good to go. Soro, Connel and Dembelle looking great yesterday was brilliant to hear about, still havent found any footage apart from a minute long bit with the goals. If anybody has found actual highlights xan you put up a link please?

Loan Klimala to Dons and loan Connell to Hibs. That's the huns sorted
If we do send him away then I'd make sure the Connell loan is only until Xmas as he is much further on than I realised so we should keep the option of getting him back for the second half of the season for the title run in. Not sure we should be doing Rod Petrie's Hibs any favours though.

Eddy? Mibbee , think about the club first it's far bigger than any player, if a bid came for Calmac £25m, or corpus? What do you think the club would do? Not being argumentative just saying.
It would depend on the player, in my opinion, some players are more interested in bigger wages, some are more interested in stability and gametime, the wages we can afford are pretty high. So if a player who values game-time at a high level on a very strong wage and is also in love with Scotland then he might be inclined to stay.

I genuinely dont think club would want best players to leave, but if player wants bigger wages to stay that are beyond value to club then they might advice the player to chase the money or the new adventure at different level.

The player dictates his comfort with wages. if he comfortable and adding value to himself and club then club would try hold him. If he has ambitions for anything beyond celtic financial clout then he should be punted, imo.

Anyone who is offered 5 times their weekly wage, to play the game they love, is going to jump at it, especially SPFL players, who get the opportunity to play in a warmer climate, bigger league, better, easier, lifestyle, depending on where they go
Clubs get players signed up on multi year contracts, so that they can get big bucks for them when Europe, or England, comes calling
HH

It would depend on the player, in my opinion, some players are more interested in bigger wages, some are more interested in stability and gametime, the wages we can afford are pretty high. So if a player who values game-time at a high level on a very strong wage and is also in love with Scotland then he might be inclined to stay.

I genuinely dont think club would want best players to leave, but if player wants bigger wages to stay that are beyond value to club then they might advice the player to chase the money or the new adventure at different level.

The player dictates his comfort with wages. if he comfortable and adding value to himself and club then club would try hold him. If he has ambitions for anything beyond celtic financial clout then he should be punted, imo.
If any player wants a fast track to a more financially rewarding league, with us is the place they can get it. Euro football, hopefully the CL giv4s them a platform.that no club outwith the top four in England can provide. Plus playing for us is always a great thing. They come here do us a turn then get us a good fee. Everybody is happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back