Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

The amount of topics covered in the Transfer Thread illustrates perfectly the absolute fuck all going on with 0layers we need. And I'm not talking about fucking strikers either. Simo and Hayes needed replaced. Last two games our defense has been piss poor. Two big CF's and two ragdollings later, we all know we need another CB to deal with cunts like that. And co effort LB and we are back to where we were. We needed a CB even if Simo stayed. I hope moves are well advanced in regard to quality defenders. Or we are fucked if anybody gets injured.

Eggs in one bas
It's called panic buying....happens every year
Eggs in one basket, its do or die for them this year, the 10 will kill everything so the board have flung everything they have and will spend everything they cant afford in the attempt to stop it, they know if SG does win the league then he,s off to better thing, if he fails then he has to go as the support will have had enough of him, they cant win either way regarding him, but if they win the possibility of champs league with only 2 qualifiers may tempt him into another year, its all on one final make or break season for them so the money means fek all as they will liquidate should they fail.

Eggs in one bas

Eggs in one basket, its do or die for them this year, the 10 will kill everything so the board have flung everything they have and will spend everything they cant afford in the attempt to stop it, they know if SG does win the league then he,s off to better thing, if he fails then he has to go as the support will have had enough of him, they cant win either way regarding him, but if they win the possibility of champs league with only 2 qualifiers may tempt him into another year, its all on one final make or break season for them so the money means fek all as they will liquidate should they fail.
If we eventually, no rush really, get our finger out our arse and bring 8n the quality we need for the 10 and the CL, what they do or dont do is irrelevant. Its only because we dither like fuck every single transfer window that what they do is noted.

If we cant get a move on this season, there is no hiding place for the board if we fuck ourselves up. They never will, us on the other hand? Let's face it, not one of us would be surprised and that sums it up perfectly.

I’m being serious when I say this.
How can the cheats from Ibroke go out and sign players immediately, but any transfers that we try to do turn into a soap opera?
This is a terrible thing to say but I am afraid to say it in all honesty it’s the Celtic way
always has been and always will be apart from MoNeils time at the club , this important season of all seasons the board looks to me if they don’t care, we have 2 9s in a row ,the Stinkies have only 1 , I get the impression this board ,that’s enough for them for fear of duopoly disappearing because obviously we have the financial muscle to bury them there just seem to be a lack of ambition from the board as far as I can see if there serious about 10iar they should stop pussyfooting about spend the money that’s what everyone of the hoops fans on the planet want( FACT) me being in my late sixties old codger desires .So come on gives us the THE BIG TEN

Celtic will better be looking at bringing in another left back pronto. Whether it is Aaron Hickey or whoever, but we need someone reliable in as soon as possible.
Without a doubt Bridie Bhoy,since KT left it has been one of our weakest positions,I wont even mention the halfwit who has brought all this heat on us now but Greg Taylor for me is Kilmarnock class not Celtic class and we already knew that before we bought him.
Now this is what we call a classic panic buy which we are becoming known for and again I say,,this is ALL due to one man who controls the purse strings at Parkhead and beginning to look like he is controling more than the purse strings..
If we fail to make it 10 iar Peter Lawwell should hold his head in shame while handing in his resignation,this man is more interested in building a hotel than he is in building a team..

HH.

You’d hope it’s because we’re looking at a different level of player...
This boy Roofe Imatim is a different level of player,I know that is not what you meant mate and it is not what I want to see at the cesspit but unfortunately this guy is a player..big strong boy Julien will need eyes in the back of his head to look after Roofe
The whole of football knew this guy was for sale but not once was he mentioned about coming to Celtic,this is Nick Hammonds department he should have known Roofe wanted away from Anderlecht,I friggin knew..and so did sevco..

HH.

I’ve just watched Neil Lennon’s press conference in full. Ajeti wasn’t in Glasgow yesterday. Fletcher isn’t happening but still seem to be talking. We are still wanting a centre back for Simounvic left. We need more than 1 centre half. Plus I don’t know if I heard this right if Bolingoli leaves- when he leaves -there won’t be a replacement. Plus I seen an article online that said we offered £3m for Toney. No wonder nobody will come to us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back