Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Celtic are eyeing a move for highly-rated Preston North End defender Ben Davies as they look to bring in a central defender. Davies is entering the final year of his contract at Preston. #CelticFC #pnefc

Left footed centre half who can play left back, 25 years old
He sounds like he could be perfect for us - assuming he is good enough (I know absolutely nothing about him). The question is - why the feck have we waited until now to think about possibly starting some no doubt painfully slow and unnecessarily convoluated discussions about maybe bringing him in?

If he was of interest to us then we should have started this process 3 months ago so he was with us for pre-season and our early season matches! What the hell were our recruitment team doing during lockdown?

We need a dfensiv midfiledr but wot is d point in signin any1 if we dont evr play em

We already hav a player of d type we need waitin on d bench on top wages, looks a top player,n NFL said he stood out pre-season.

wages dat doze of us who aktualy go 2 c Celtic or r shareholders pay 4.
unlike sum of u 24/7 online Celtic fanzines hu r mor intrsted in formin cliques n pattin each other on virtual backs in mini gangs n highitin wot a smart online life u lead.

We need a dfensiv midfiledr but wot is d point in signin any1 if we dont evr play em

We already hav a player of d type we need waitin on d bench on top wages, looks a top player,n NFL said he stood out pre-season.

wages dat doze of us who aktualy go 2 c Celtic or r shareholders pay 4.
unlike sum of u 24/7 online Celtic fanzines hu r mor intrsted in formin cliques n pattin each other on virtual backs in mini gangs n highitin wot a smart online life u lead.
If wee Soro isnt given a chance I will fucking lose the plot....well, another one to add to the list. Hes the future starting very soon.

sayz u
who only joind here n posts dayindayout thinkin
ya might flog 1 of ur moonhigh pile of 'arty' t-shirts

evn desprit dan of sudan wen offerd 1 free from oxfam, askd if he wud b expectd 2 ware it durin daylight hourz.

Butt! az 4 ur idea dat u iz a cartoonist, i lovz dat, as dat iz art in itsel
butt alass
ur only credible konnektion 2 art is - ur unkanny rezemblunz 2 d queenzman Rolf Harris
Triggered eh ?
Listen kid, I'll put it, in terms you may, or may not, understand, depending on your level of education DAFUQ you on about ?
You so much want to sound COOL, that you give it the Wigger nonsense, which is embarrassing
Maybe when you go into high school, you'll get an education instead of wasting your life trying to wind people up, on a Celtic supporters site
Off ye go, like a good wee Hun

Wonder if it would get a bit boring winning every domestic competition in Scotland after a while?Then someone comes in and offers you 3 times what youre making at Celtic?The chance to test yourself in a better league?Dont think Tierney will be an Arsenal player for long if he keeps up his recent form.
It might get boring for yourself bigman, but not for me. You see I was raised in a culture (the gaa), where the motto is "one life one club".
Money never has or never will be my god. Playing in a plastic league with a shower of plastic footballers was never an ambition of mine. Playing for Celtic, even only once or in Scott Browns case most of his career, would be a dream to me.
I don't get the nonsense of three times the money, they're already earning life changing money.
But whatever yer into yourself bigman!

It might get boring for yourself bigman, but not for me. You see I was raised in a culture (the gaa), where the motto is "one life one club".
Money never has or never will be my god. Playing in a plastic league with a shower of plastic footballers was never an ambition of mine. Playing for Celtic, even only once or in Scott Browns case most of his career, would be a dream to me.
I don't get the nonsense of three times the money, they're already earning life changing money.
To be fair to Tony, I think he was just trying to understand what these particular players are thinking. I know he is like yourself and would actually pay to have the privilege of playing for the mighty Celtic - even just the once.

Haha no bother

Triggered eh ?
Listen kid, I'll put it, in terms you may, or may not, understand, depending on your level of education DAFUQ you on about ?
You so much want to sound COOL, that you give it the Wigger nonsense, which is embarrassing
Maybe when you go into high school, you'll get an education instead of wasting your life trying to wind people up, on a Celtic supporters site
Off ye go, like a good wee Hun
Do you think DILLIGAF,sometimes it,s the smell that gives them away..
This guy is extra pungent..

HH.

sayz u
who only joind here n posts dayindayout thinkin
ya might flog 1 of ur moonhigh pile of 'arty' t-shirts

evn desprit dan of sudan wen offerd 1 free from oxfam, askd if he wud b expectd 2 ware it durin daylight hourz.

Butt! az 4 ur idea dat u iz a cartoonist, i lovz dat, as dat iz art in itsel
butt alass
ur only credible konnektion 2 art is - ur unkanny rezemblunz 2 d queenzman Rolf Harris
Translation please ?

Back