Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

You didn't believe that for 1 minute did you? Deludamol induced Moonbeam Territory.....
More in hope than anything to put an end to this saga. Let's face it this is possibly going to continue right up to the end of the transfer deadline. Can understand the board wanting to try and get back as much as they can for what they invested in the stupid shit, but think they will have to take this one on the chin. Sure if all fails we could always give him to the shitehawks on a free transfer as they have such a liking for young indisiplined swines that are good for nothing

If, Greg Taylor get's injured and we have'nt signed a left back,I know we have Gutman,but the clusterphuq with work permit issues grrrr,will Lenny,slot Luca Connell, in? or,wait for it, with no fans at matches to give him pelters, will he have no choice but to play Bolingoli?
just thought i'd put it out there 🍺 🥳

If, Greg Taylor get's injured and we have'nt signed a left back,I know we have Gutman,but the clusterphuq with work permit issues grrrr,will Lenny,slot Luca Connell, in? or,wait for it, with no fans at matches to give him pelters, will he have no choice but to play Bolingoli?
im sure Ajeti could do a job there

or even Ntcham

Maybe even Bain he good passing

:p

Still would rather play with 10 men and if we went 3 at the back eldo or Forrest could do the job on the left

Its now over a month since Bolingoli went walkabout and effectively ended his Celtic career, the likelihood is he didn't have a future anyway and the club have known that since last season. Greg Taylor has been the only left back at the club for a month now, why haven't we signed a left back?
The lack of planning at the club is frightening and we'll eventually pay for it.

Its now over a month since Bolingoli went walkabout and effectively ended his Celtic career, the likelihood is he didn't have a future anyway and the club have known that since last season. Greg Taylor has been the only left back at the club for a month now, why haven't we signed a left back?
The lack of planning at the club is frightening and we'll eventually pay for it.
I disagree a little bit as no club can plan that one of its players could go and be so stupid especially at this time. Of course it now leaves us short and we are not in the market to throw millions at a ready made player so looking and finding the right player as a replacement is not as easy or done as quickly as we would like it to be done as there is still huge money involved and lenght of contract and wages and agents for these players are not the easiest to deal with either so it dose take time and believe plenty is trying to be done to resolve the issue even though not as quick as we would like. Also got the problem of trying to get back as much as we can on what we invested in the stupid fuck in the first place. Think we are going to have to take a big hit on that but luckily it won't financially cripple us but still a bitter pill to swallow while all the time we still have to pay him wages for providing us fuck all

I disagree a little bit as no club can plan that one of its players could go and be so stupid especially at this time. Of course it now leaves us short and we are not in the market to throw millions at a ready made player so looking and finding the right player as a replacement is not as easy or done as quickly as we would like it to be done as there is still huge money involved and lenght of contract and wages and agents for these players are not the easiest to deal with either so it dose take time and believe plenty is trying to be done to resolve the issue even though not as quick as we would like. Also got the problem of trying to get back as much as we can on what we invested in the stupid fuck in the first place. Think we are going to have to take a big hit on that but luckily it won't financially cripple us but still a bitter pill to swallow while all the time we still have to pay him wages for providing us fuck all
Yes, but they should have known by Christmas Boli was a man down and dealt with that then. If not possible in December, then as soon as this window opened. Boli was out the door before he packed his bags to Spain. If the staff at Celtic didnt realise that, then we are truly fucked. We need a LB, because Taylor isnt the answer either, much better than Boli, but so is my fucking cat.

Yes, but they should have known by Christmas Boli was a man down and dealt with that then. If not possible in December, then as soon as this window opened. Boli was out the door before he packed his bags to Spain. If the staff at Celtic didnt realise that, then we are truly fucked. We need a LB, because Taylor isnt the answer either, much better than Boli, but so is my fucking cat.
I agree neither will be another KT but think they looked at it as both are young and maybe be developed into becoming better with Taylor more suited to a 4 at the back and boli as a back up. I was surprised we let Hayes go but we have made a mistake with boli in many ways but not every signing is going to be a success. We will sort this mess out and LB was not high on our list of priorities before the killi match as we thought we had cover until better came along

Journalist claims Celtic reject Arsenal bid for Odsonne Edouard...

Would pay fuck all heed to it as the figure quoted was 22M.These figures can be very misleading as if we have to pay a 40% sell on this would break down as follows if the information is correct. We paid 9M for eddy if memory serves me right so a profit of 13M. Of that 5,2M would go to PSG leaving us with a profit of 7,8m. Now can anyone really believe we would let eddy go for them insulting figures as if the board would. That's taking my figures and info are correct

If we knew he wasn't good enough last season we should have had a replacement lined up, irrespective of doing what he did. We seem to be reacting to him going walkabout rather than being proactive and having a left back lined up to come in when the window open, not still waiting when its closer to closing.
Sacking him, and the wages saved over the three years on his contract, would be more than any transfer fee we will receive for him.

Members online

Back