That other team ,ower there

My young nephew (a sevvie from Cambuslang, who took communion in Dundee as a 5 year old, see a previous post aboot this) works part time as an “events officer” while he is at college. He works for Celtic games, Sevco games, Scotland games and was at Stiff Little Fingers recently on Paddy’s Day a few weeks ago. He got to meet Liam Gallagher as well.
He told me most of the people he works with are sevvies too. They are professional and do get paid though.

Stop the bus! Captain Caveman has solved it all. Unsurprisingly it is all the fault of that sectarian bigot employed by Celtic who is now wanting to cover it all up to hide his guilt. I fully expect this to become the narrative in yhe mainstream media that the sevco thug was provoked by receiving unspeakable - and non-existent - bigotted abuse!!!

View attachment 22233
There's two ways of looking at this.
One, this is the major downside of modern technology. Allowing dumfucks like this to spout the bile that rattles around their empty heads on a daily basis on a public forum.
Two, the major upside of modern technology that allows dumbfucks like this show the rest of the world how bigoted and bitter they really are and in the process, provide us with endless laughs.
I'm leaning towards number two!

Ok back to who dunnit. They employ fans.. who actually takes care of the grounds. (No laughing) are the same fans employed like professional gardeners or do they have professionals who when working in a specific area they could and would spot glass... my point is the groundspeeple put it there knowing there tv (rtvctv) would look at a semi coloured tangerine 🍊 1st

Ok back to who dunnit. They employ fans.. who actually takes care of the grounds. (No laughing) are the same fans employed like professional gardeners or do they have professionals who when working in a specific area they could and would spot glass... my point is the groundspeeple put it there knowing there tv (rtvctv) would look at a semi coloured tangerine 🍊 1st
I thought Salary McCoist was the head gardener at the Bigotdome?

I thought Salary McCoist was the head gardener at the Bigotdome?
Is he not

ConstantGardenerbookcover.jpg

The Media has started thier usual smoke and mirrors for the mugs to swallow sevco are looking at McTominay beleave that if you like don’t think Manu takes it on the knock but to show they are being active two clubs are interested in guess who the Fatman they seem to have forgotten he is out of contract in two months with no change of any cash,the same stands for Kent whom they hope to sign to sell can’t see it but in the army they have a good old saying that Bullshit Baffles Brains mind you need a brain to start with you can bet they will beleave it

Members online

Back