That other team ,ower there

I suspect that sevco will take some action against this thug. It is easier to do this with an assistant coach of the woman's team - if it was a key member of Beale's Brown Brogue Brothers then they would used every tool possible to have it swept under the carpet.

But it will be done is such a way as to heap praise on sevco by their staunch supporters in the media in Operation "NowtToSeeHere (revision 55)" swings into action, rather than have any criticism of the
Will be brushed under the table there will be a internal investigation in house action to be taken after fully inquiry ,me thinks about 5years

I see a Staunch Statement dropping today at some point trying to brush it under the carpet. Imo the cowardly hun bastard should be sacked & barred from being anywhere near football for life. Also should face the courts.
They're trying to scrape money together to buy the paper, and crayons for their statement
An absolute disgrace of a 'football' klub (Of course, I use the term football loosley)
They get away with thuggery on and off the pitch
Fuck them and the MSM

HH

If that had been a Celtic coach
They split a Celtic Coach's head .......They need sorted oot.....it's getting out of order now....the bit is.....They think you have to be one of the peepul....like them.....everybody else are just targets.....they were even backing up the head butt.......blaming the victim as usual.....'he must have said something to deserve that' pish........

It's like it's open season on celtic staff I think eufa should get involved the sfa are powerless so it seems and it's just a matter of time before something worse happens. I'd like to commend fran alonso for the way he handled himself in such a difficult situation.
The thing is, the SFA are NOT powerless - they just choose to not do anything about the constant worrying breaches of their rules and the law! Their tolerance and turning a blind eye to this ongoing violence is encouraging the Klan's thuggery. It WILL result in a Celtic player, coach or fan getting seriously hurt, and then the authorities and sevco will express their surprise and disappointment but Celtic will be at least 50% to blame!

It's like it's open season on celtic staff I think eufa should get involved the sfa are powerless so it seems and it's just a matter of time before something worse happens. I'd like to commend fran alonso for the way he handled himself in such a difficult situation.
UEFA is probably only interested in games involving lots of money these days. We don't exist unless they are fining us.

There is one person no one has asked about after last nights assault. THE one person who should have got involved, even after the final whistle was blown. Thats the REFEREE and the officials.
Not a single word has been mentioned, will he put it in his final report, as he is obliged to do?
Not a fucking single word from him on the matter. It fucking stinks.

They always take the moral high ground no matter how guilty supported by a bias media, theSFA ,,SPL will keep thier heads down and will wait until they are forced into comment then pass it on to someone else yet the media pundits ect are up in arms with the treatment of Scottish Players against Spain but this assault seems to have got lost ?? In any other walk of life if you assault someone you be suspended and the police would be all action ? Only in Scotland

If it is the case, that the corporate ticket was not the property of this lowlife thug, then it should also be removed from its holder, together with any others tickets issued to that person or entity, without compensation. And no other tickets should be issued in the future either.

If it is the case, that the corporate ticket was not the property of this lowlife thug, then it should also be removed from its holder, together with any others tickets issued to that person or entity, without compensation. And no other tickets should be issued in the future either.
100%
The corporate season ticket holder, should be responsible for those they give their seat to
HH

Back