That other team ,ower there

Not a lot for someone with previous convictions is it...

I assume now that the SPFL will take steps against the newbies now that the courtcase is finished 🙄🙄.
The VERY MINIMUM the SFA should be doing is a 40m exclusion zone around the Celtic bench, out of range of the missiles, the bottle came from the corporate clients, therefore no one should be allowed to sit in that area, club directors included 😡

Custodial sentence is the right thing. It will be appealed of course and he will be out. But it sends a message, the trouble is the security at Ibrox, there should be spot checks to make sure so-called stewards are doing their job.

The Huns don’t employ stewards, the just hun volunteers in hi-vis vests, how the SFA let’s them away with that is anyone’s guess 😡

Stop the bus! Captain Caveman has solved it all. Unsurprisingly it is all the fault of that sectarian bigot employed by Celtic who is now wanting to cover it all up to hide his guilt. I fully expect this to become the narrative in yhe mainstream media that the sevco thug was provoked by receiving unspeakable - and non-existent - bigotted abuse!!!

FB_IMG_1680117196880.jpg

Stop the bus! Captain Caveman has solved it all. Unsurprisingly it is all the fault of that sectarian bigot employed by Celtic who is now wanting to cover it all up to hide his guilt. I fully expect this to become the narrative in yhe mainstream media that the sevco thug was provoked by receiving unspeakable - and non-existent - bigotted abuse!!!

View attachment 22233
What a total prick that cunt is…”I think” seems to be awe he’s got!!!

View attachment 22233
Moon-howling gibberish. I am in awe at the lack of self-awareness. 😏

View attachment 22233
Lots of bigoted, sectarian assumptions there from a caveman, a species not far removed from the Neanderthals.

The blue noses really haven't evolved right enough.

The VERY MINIMUM the SFA should be doing is a 40m exclusion zone around the Celtic bench, out of range of the missiles, the bottle came from the corporate clients, therefore no one should be allowed to sit in that area, club directors included 😡

The Huns don’t employ stewards, the just hun volunteers in hi-vis vests, how the SFA let’s them away with that is anyone’s guess 😡
It’s the law in Britain ( possibly Europe) that all stewards need to be licensed, is this another law of the land that they are exempt from 🤔😡

Back