That other team ,ower there

The Media has started thier usual smoke and mirrors for the mugs to swallow sevco are looking at McTominay beleave that if you like don’t think Manu takes it on the knock but to show they are being active two clubs are interested in guess who the Fatman they seem to have forgotten he is out of contract in two months with no change of any cash,the same stands for Kent whom they hope to sign to sell can’t see it but in the army they have a good old saying that Bullshit Baffles Brains mind you need a brain to start with you can bet they will beleave it
McTominay rumoured to be oan £48k per week, billy Gilmore, oan £35k both well out the Huns range unless the parent club are paying 70% + of the wage, remember there will also be a loan fee 👍

And so it continues...they'll be 'signing' everybody from Ronaldo, to Rodri the Spanish diver
And of course, Man City, Bayern and PSG, will be in for Kent, and El Duffalo
The 'rags' will gear up their hype, as the weeks go on
"Celtic injury crisis" "Celtic dressing room bust up" "Celtic star unhappy"
All the usual pish, in an effort to stir the pot, and get the emotional mental midgets in our support, up in arms
We ignore the lot, and just get the job done, in spite of DeadCo's mates in the media
We Never Stop
YNWA

The Media has started thier usual smoke and mirrors for the mugs to swallow sevco are looking at McTominay beleave that if you like don’t think Manu takes it on the knock but to show they are being active two clubs are interested in guess who the Fatman they seem to have forgotten he is out of contract in two months with no change of any cash,the same stands for Kent whom they hope to sign to sell can’t see it but in the army they have a good old saying that Bullshit Baffles Brains mind you need a brain to start with you can bet they will beleave it
It is almost as if it is that time of the year when they need to start flogging season tickets to the gullibillies! It is the same hype every year.

Last summer they had a massive "warchest" from the incredible fees paid for their Superstars Bassey & Aribo plus the huge income from Champions League group stage participation so no wonder they were able to bring in so many high profile expensive talented ballers! 🤣

Had the misfortune to hear that stupid auld arsecrawler keevins introduction to superscoreboard “ rangers take three points v Dundee Utd,,then the pressure all on celtic??surley every ounce of pressure in every game till end of season is on the manky lott??no respect to Dundee Utd either,,a fuckin hate that auld dick…

Had the misfortune to hear that stupid auld arsecrawler keevins introduction to superscoreboard “ rangers take three points v Dundee Utd,,then the pressure all on celtic??surley every ounce of pressure in every game till end of season is on the manky lott??no respect to Dundee Utd either,,a fuckin hate that auld dick…
Misfortune indeed Espiritosanto....but Keevins makes a habit of getting it wrong big time especially when it comes to Sevco formality wins and potential loss for Celtic. Let's hope this cretin of a man is once again on the end of laughter at his premonitions of hope.

I would have thought that any public statement of apology, should begin with the injured parties. In this case Fran Alonso, his players and Celtic FC. Instead he began with an apology to 'Sevco, their fans, football in general and then, nearly as an after thought Fran Alonso. Not a mention of 'Celtic' or our players. To me it is as insulting as his and his club's delay in even issuing one. But what can one expect of a club, that has absolutely no standards or morality?

McPherson apology…

He said: "I would like to offer a full and unreserved apology for my actions at end of Monday's Old Firm match at Broadwood.

"I know I have severely let myself, our team and the club down. I hold myself to the highest of standards and have never done anything like this before in a long coaching career, and I know I fell way short of that with my actions.

"This club is also built on incredibly high standards, and I have already apologised to the board, the football staff, and our fantastic group of players who I care about dearly. I would also like to apologise to the Rangers fans as I am aware of what a privilege it is to represent this club in any capacity, and I am sorry that on this occasion I did not uphold the standards this club demands.

"I also understand how exciting a time it is for the women's game in Scotland, which I have come to care passionately about, and I apologise for any negativity my actions have brought in our attempts to grow the game. Finally, I am also very grateful to Fran Alonso for accepting my apology in full following our lengthy conversation earlier in the week.

"I will also apologise to the Scottish FA at my hearing and will, of course, accept in full, whatever punishment they deem appropriate. I simply want to apologise today, convey my massive regret and explain how out of character this moment has been for me."

McPherson apology…

He said: "I would like to offer a full and unreserved apology for my actions at end of Monday's Old Firm match at Broadwood.

"I know I have severely let myself, our team and the club down. I hold myself to the highest of standards and have never done anything like this before in a long coaching career, and I know I fell way short of that with my actions.

"This club is also built on incredibly high standards, and I have already apologised to the board, the football staff, and our fantastic group of players who I care about dearly. I would also like to apologise to the Rangers fans as I am aware of what a privilege it is to represent this club in any capacity, and I am sorry that on this occasion I did not uphold the standards this club demands.

"I also understand how exciting a time it is for the women's game in Scotland, which I have come to care passionately about, and I apologise for any negativity my actions have brought in our attempts to grow the game. Finally, I am also very grateful to Fran Alonso for accepting my apology in full following our lengthy conversation earlier in the week.

"I will also apologise to the Scottish FA at my hearing and will, of course, accept in full, whatever punishment they deem appropriate. I simply want to apologise today, convey my massive regret and explain how out of character this moment has been for me."
Written by a lawyer/ solicitor to many big words for this idoit,his apology reads like a court plea put out to satisfy the mugs don’t beleave a word of it

In fairness he lost the head. I've seen a lot worse. I know he shouldn't have done what he did, but that's the passion and sometimes lunacy that sport brings out in some people who are normally level headed and calm.
If you done that on a gaa pitch you'd be called a big Jessie. You might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

"have never done anything like this before in a long coaching career, and I know I fell way short of that with my actions."
FsUeWtpXsAACx0v

1680363475648.png

In fairness he lost the head. I've seen a lot worse. I know he shouldn't have done what he did, but that's the passion and sometimes lunacy that sport brings out in some people who are normally level headed and calm.
If you done that on a gaa pitch you'd be called a big Jessie. You might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.
In fairness to a hun Deadner ? They do not understand fairness. Whether you've seen a lot worse or not...We all have ... Nothing level headed about these haters ...the guy is a prick and his apology doesn't come from him it comes from a considered reflection of a club that hates ours.
If Scottish football is serious it should be Condeming this as outrageous unprofessional behaviour. But no we wait over 5 days to hear an apology to the hun support who actually don't want an apology as they will Hail him as a hero for sticking the heid on a Tim.
This Cnut should be banned for life he is a deep seated hater of our club and calls our manager of the woman's team a Rat.
No excuses for this horrible bastard ...lost the heid ...Naaah.

Fran Alonso has said he doesn’t want to press charges, surely that is not his choice, the hun thug committed an assault on a football field in front thousands of fans and millions watching on tv, the woman’s game is largely followed by young girls and families, he most certainly needs charged by the police and the maximum punishment the SFA can hand out, 10-15 game ban 🤷‍♂️

Back