That other team ,ower there

That fuck Beale has a typical sevvie rat like appearance. He looks like a sleekit, snidey fuckwit. Back when I was younger and playing Sunday league (Twas actually the unemployed league between scheme community centres) Oor managers mate dipped everybody’s pockets in the changing room and fucked off……he looks like the snide one known as Beale. His face screams “boot me”. Fuckin filthy sevvie. Corrupt, racist, stupid, ugly and probably a pocket dipper too.
It could well be the same guy. His accent sounds like he might be from Kirkton, possibly Mill O'Mains or even as far away as Fintry!!! 😂

That fuck Beale has a typical sevvie rat like appearance. He looks like a sleekit, snidey fuckwit. Back when I was younger and playing Sunday league (Twas actually the unemployed league between scheme community centres) Oor managers mate dipped everybody’s pockets in the changing room and fucked off……he looks like the snide one known as Beale. His face screams “boot me”. Fuckin filthy sevvie. Corrupt, racist, stupid, ugly and probably a pocket dipper too.
Not a fan then? 😆

So you’re no sure about him then ? 😂

Aye, the AGM today for the tribute act, its been confirmed they don't have a pot to piss, they're looking for investors but the club 1872 don't want them to issue anymore shares.
Yon American is still in the background waiting to buy Kings shares or invest in the club, don't think with ex director Paul Murray rumoured involvement, the present board would want him back

Kent & Fat Fred wanting big contracts, but the club canny afford it😂😂 They'll mibbie end up in the Epl with a midtable club or a championship club with EPL ambition as both are only 26. Most likely do a Goldson & resign when they realise no cunt wants them.

But whatever happens over at the debtdome, we just need concentrate on winning the League & reaping the rewards of regular UCL participation, I think those in power at the club know a European lge is not far away in the future & a club of our stature & a global support will be involved.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️THE FUTURES GREEN & WHITE, GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye, the AGM today for the tribute act, its been confirmed they don't have a pot to piss, they're looking for investors but the club 1872 don't want them to issue anymore shares.
Yon American is still in the background waiting to buy Kings shares or invest in the club, don't think with ex director Paul Murray rumoured involvement, the present board would want him back

Kent & Fat Fred wanting big contracts, but the club canny afford it😂😂 They'll mibbie end up in the Epl with a midtable club or a championship club with EPL ambition as both are only 26. Most likely do a Goldson & resign when they realise no cunt wants them.

But whatever happens over at the debtdome, we just need concentrate on winning the League & reaping the rewards of regular UCL participation, I think those in power at the club know a European lge is not far away in the future & a club of our stature & a global support will be involved.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️THE FUTURES GREEN & WHITE, GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Strangely it's not the be all and end all of Scottish football news 🤷🏼‍♂️ who'd have thought?

Apparently they're saying they have £13 million disposable income.
😅 £13 million, but not saying if that's for transfers or contracts.

That amount should make a huge contribution in keeping them 2nd.

They must be the only club ever where reaching the champions league has had very little impact financially.
£17 million they made ( and an unwanted record)

Deary me , whit a mess, whit tae dae?
😅😅😅

AaahhhHAHAHAHAHA !
I just put into google search " latest Scottish football news "
This is what came up first

On a serious note , that's good news for wheelchair users.
On another serious note......
How the ibrokes PR machine honestly think that's going to deflect from the real news is baffling.

I'm not going to post links to rainjurs but its hilarious to see how they've got an excuse for everything.
Only made the bare minimum from the champions league, " liverpool make more because....."
Napoli make more because......
Ajax make more because......

The excuses keep coming.

Here is magic of it all.

"right bears we are going to improve the facilities in a radical new development, add 700 seats, get all the folk with mobility issues out the rain"

Offa nice of ye. Something back after all we have went through.

"sorry let me finish - any chance of paying for it yourself with a share issue?"

Another 🤬 share issue!
Right in this case if it improves the ground i'll take the hit again...
When can I buy?

" sorry meant to add... We only want to sell the shares to our own hand picked investors. Need to give them a bigger slice at a knock down rate. Nae banks n that...
The way things are going bears the pre 2009 Z$ isn't getting a look in"

So hyperdilution converted into equity? Haud ma pint Frazer. I'm marching to George sq

Last edited:
Here is magic of it all.

"right bears we are going to improve the facilities in a radical new development, add 700 seats, get all the folk with mobility issues out the rain"

Offa nice of ye. Something back after all we have went through.

"sorry let me finish - any chance of paying for it yourself with a share issue?"

Another 🤬 share issue!
Right in this case if it improves the ground i'll take the hit again...
When can I buy?

" sorry meant to add... We only want to sell the shares to our own hand picked investors. Need to give them a bigger slice at a knock down rate. Nae banks n that...
The way things are going bears the pre 2009 Z$ isn't getting a look in"
Aye true Bobo , it does indeed say " if funding is secured" and that's in the header .

PR machine is struggling , really poor ( pun intended) diversion attempt.

Noticed as well that the numbers ( unlike ours) are in comparison to when they were promoted to the SPFL and not last years.

Glossed over Kent, Morelos by painting them ( not their faces that costs money) as the bad guys not signing on the line etc .
We can only go so far etc
Everyone has known for a long time they're running down their contracts and will do well to get any return at all for both players combined.

If this was our AGM it would have been given half of the news time slot.
They got about 30 seconds squeezed in before the weather ( its cauld 🥶😅)

More to come.....

The 5min AGM highlight reel was class

Mr Wilson when hit with the fees paid for failures.
First off that man should never play poker.

Second, did his body language suggest the reported fees paid were infact accurate in the slightest?

It really didn't look that way.
He was bouncing about in his chair like a scorned Zebadee zombie bastard.
Hating every minute of the inflated fees (TRFC had themselves leaked).
Either that or he acidently coated his baws in deep heat just before he took the stage.
Option Two purley suggested to give him the benifit if the doubt.

Looks like they lied again about what they spent and the guy was raging it has came back to bite him on the arse.

Lies coming home to roost.

Similar vein was admitting to Davie Kings valuations of squad values picked out of thin air.
Then for them not to know current holding assets and player value!!!!!
Not one guy on the board would answer it.
BLAMBO FUCKADOODLE DANDY

that steals the biscuits out of big Peters tin then locks the tin, welds the bastard and uses the rest of the gas for thier brass necks.

They 100% or at least one of them had those figures and refused to give them.
They run a football club where apart from the grounds the bggest asset IS the playing squad surely?
Hahahahahah!
Couldnt answer that at an AGM!!!
At a AGM!!!

If they didnt have the answer, genuinely...then what a cracking mob they have running the show!

Well done to the huns in the crowd.
Have to say it.

Right down to that old boy at the end going bananas about the my gers horror show.

This exceeded my expectations by a country mile.

The gift

Had a look at the Daily Rancid there earlier and the lack of reporting on the Sevco AGM is glaring.
Those who ignore their history :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JS53410779.png

Members online

Latest posts

Back