That other team ,ower there

Hibs should have been more than 1 ahead at half time. The zombies defence was awful. Hibs then didn't turn up in the second half and got what they deserved (Ross and Maloney got sacked for less than how bad they have been underJohnston).
VAR obviously not in operation tonight given the Sands handball.

Hibs should have been more than 1 ahead at half time. The zombies defence was awful. Hibs then didn't turn up in the second half and got what they deserved (Ross and Maloney got sacked for less than how bad they have been underJohnston).
VAR obviously not in operation tonight given the Sands handball.
Just seen that did it even get checked ? When you think of the one given for Bernabei . Fck me

A mate forwarded me a hun tweet where he says “ you could see the exact point in the game where it clicked with the team what Bile wanted them to do, after that they were outstanding ” He also reckons sevco will go unbeaten the rest of the season. The latest batch of deludamol must be very strong

A mate forwarded me a hun tweet where he says “ you could see the exact point in the game where it clicked with the team what Bile wanted them to do, after that they were outstanding ” He also reckons sevco will go unbeaten the rest of the season. The latest batch of deludamol must be very strong
Was it the short socks the ref wore efter hauf time. Or the wee haun shake song
One finger one thumb keep movin
The goats awaiting fur Yoo

HH 😳

Back