That other team ,ower there

Which one's the baby Jesus. πŸ™

Offs I've started a religious debate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±
_98969066_hi043170909.jpg

What's (also) hilarious about Wilson was the ,
Value for money? ( in regards to player trading)

Wilson said " second in the league, you will always be disappointed in return
It's about identity, some have been fantastic (can only be one, Colak of late) and others not as strong, more to come.

That's all of the rest. Hardly inspiring.

I wouldnt be happy to hear this, an honest answer is what fans want and they know that of the lot only Colak has been a decent investment for them, Lawrence before injury to a lesser extent for recent activity.

Also on Wilson
Right man for the job?

Robertson said
" Yes, football dept is miles ahead of where we were 3 YEARS AGO" πŸ˜…

Could be wrong but I dont think they were asking for a comparison to 3 years ago rather last year.
Imagine Celtic trying to field " compared to 3 years ago"

"None of your figures are correct ",
( well it's the klub who have been providing them)
"Wilson doesnt sign players , I oversee that "
( nobody take him to task then?)
"Its nonsense to say Bacunha cost Β£2 million , he was a free agent"
( again the klub were happy for it to be thought at the time he cost Β£2 million, now that signing went south ,he was a free)

If anything , the gullibillies should be asking is Robertson the right man for the job?

Theres a lot more to come, rainjurs fans will find it in the spam section of their email.

I don't expect SMSM to report on this properly but with fan media now its going to be more difficult for them to cover the truth with sideshow stories about " possible seats for wheelchair users"
- if the findings available

Comedy gold , let's see how many of the peepull want to give their STseat over to a possible project if they pay for it.

Last edited:
Hibs player and hun player clashed shins. Both on the ground injured….ref ran past the Hibs player straight to the hun to see if he was ok…like a worried mother!!!
Huns fall over, foul given. Hibs players pushed over….nothing given.

Linstrum playing at centre half fur ra Huns, hope he’s still playing there by the time we get them, he can’t read the game, is as slow as feck and I’ve seen oil tankers turning quicker, groans and boos, started fae the home support, the natives are getting restless, the β€œhoneymoon” period is over fur Beale

Fat boy getting away with another one there!😑
Oh but no - you see, Andy Wanker is most insistant that there is absolutely no need for any cards there when Morelos raises his hands for a 2 handed shove to push the unsuspecting Hibee over. There was no need for any confrontation at all but the fat ned petulantly started some one-sided aggro for no reason other than he knows he will get away with it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back