That other team ,ower there

Feck me whits Barbie wire like then

HH 😉
I've tried to contact Mattel about the possibility of making a Dundee Barbie doll, Jam.

They thought it would be unethical to create a doll that promoted drinking Special Brew and eating kebabs.

Also, the sheer amount of plastic needed to create just one of those dolls would likely end up polluting the Atlantic Ocean in a few years and ending marine life as we know it. Feck, a Dundee Barbie in the Ocean would do more damage to the Titanic than any feckin iceberg could.

p15197696_b_v8_ab.jpg

Squeaky bum night for Beale and his mouthpiece Galacticos. The talk time is over. It is now time to put up. Week after week. After week. After week. After week. Meanwhile we sleep soundly. Knowing we are in a good place. We will show them the real meaning of 'Ready'.🍀 💚

The self appointed tough guy Cuntwell wouldna last two minutes in the scheme I grew up in. He would get pumped round the back o Beauly Shops. They would steal his trainers then pump him again. He would be found wandering the streets in a daze with a split head and severe anal trauma. True story.
FFS now there's a visual
That would be a pay per view that would break all records
They're not that way inclined but they'd give him an arse like a catflap, just to see the look on his coupon
Thanks for the laugh Richy
YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back