That other team ,ower there

Good article here on the media in this countrys narrative and selective memory..

Lest we forget eh
Wae SCUM like that Fat Hun Bastard Mingwall feeding the Knuckodraggaz at EVERY turn wae CA stories & petitions etc why the Fuk wid ANY right minded Hoops Fan set foot in that Fukin CESSPIT without 100% Safety GUARANTEED!! They claim we spit & hurl abuse at their players getting aff their bus & av no doubt that we do but from about 50 yards away & it's the same as they dae at the Crumbledome.. Tit fur Tat SHITE!! What's NOT up fur debate is getting glass bottles & Dug bin bags filled wae SHITE hurled at us stuck in that wee corner! That's the Fukin MENTALITY ae these Fukin TRAMPS that you wid carry that intae a game ae Fitbaw! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Fat ODIOUS CUNTS like that BIGOTED HUN BASTARD that u know has NEVER kicked a baw in his life but been DRAGGED up by his SECTARIAN Faither & Grandfaither tae WORSHIP the ways ae the LUDGE & kiss King Billy's Fukin ARSE!! 🤬🤬🤬.. FUK THEM I SAY, we'll go there & win & let the watching World Laff their Fukin heeds aff as they knock Fuk oot each other... AGANE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Phillipe is filliping his lid already after a winter break defeat to ? .......Well nae cnut .....seeing red on a training exercise.
Will be reported as passion in SMSM ...and not the strain or pressure that BR is under in the transfer market....always good to see the hun losing and losing it ...just saying...😁View attachment 24825
The similarity is uncanny man!

Aye, milked for a week in the sun wae the team in Spain, milked for a meaningless friendly during winter break,( fucking place was empty 😂) Gullibillys

Scottish Cup weekend, forget the Buckie game. I'm going tae watch the mighty Sons of The Rock take on theRanjurs, the lucky hat is ready.
20240117_183929.jpg
As for the weather horizontal rain & strong wind, ya fuckin dancer, bring it oan, could this be the biggest up set since ICT?
MON THE SONS
Screenshot_20240117-185216_Met Office.png
Oh aye & just for the record thur fuckin hated in Dumbarton, here's a wee tune for the LURKERS 🖕 GIRFUY YA DOB's

Aye, milked for a week in the sun wae the team in Spain, milked for a meaningless friendly during winter break,( fucking place was empty 😂) Gullibillys

Scottish Cup weekend, forget the Buckie game. I'm going tae watch the mighty Sons of The Rock take on theRanjurs, the lucky hat is ready.
View attachment 24869
As for the weather horizontal rain & strong wind, ya fuckin dancer, bring it oan, could this be the biggest up set since ICT?
MON THE SONS
View attachment 24870
Oh aye & just for the record thur fuckin hated in Dumbarton, here's a wee tune for the LURKERS 🖕 GIRFUY YA DOB's

Nae VAR, hope tae Fuk the Sons get 5 pens!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nae VAR, hope tae Fuk the Sons get 5 pens!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye, ach I would take a deflection aff Goldhuns fat arse, imagine the meltdown if they lose ffs.

The weather for Saturday is grim tae say the least expecting horizontal rain & gale force winds Jack Butterfingers will be punting the baw long in one half for byekicks & the other half seeing his punts coming back at him.

Is Tavpen & Co ready for a wet,windy January night on the banks of the clyde🤔 Me thinks naw. This could be a bigger fail than the ICT game, they'll be demanding theBaldy Belgian Bawbag be sacked.

One things guaranteed this TIMALLOY'S got a ringside seat, hopefully tae see a Dumbarton win, I'll be oan the bevvy for a week or more.

Sons 28/1 on Hills worth a punt, thinking of opening the wallet & sticking some moth eaten £20 notes on it. 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20240118-034305_Chrome.png

Last edited:

View attachment 24869
MON THE SONS
View attachment 24870

Great wee tune…

Aye, ach I would take a deflection aff Goldhuns fat arse, imagine the meltdown if they lose ffs.

The weather for Saturday is grim tae say the least expecting horizontal rain & gale force winds Jack Butterfingers will be punting the baw long in one half for byekicks & the other half seeing his punts coming back at him.

Is Tavpen & Co ready for a wet,windy January night on the banks of the clyde🤔 Me thinks naw. This could be a bigger fail than the ICT game, they'll be demanding theBaldy Belgian Bawbag be sacked.

One things guaranteed this TIMALLOY'S got a ringside seat, hopefully tae see a Dumbarton win, I'll be oan the bevvy for a week or more.

Sons 28/1 on Hills worth a punt, thinking of opening the wallet & sticking some moth eaten £20 notes on it. 😂😂😂
View attachment 24875
I see Neil Lennon's son has signed for Dumbarton on Loan from St Mirren.
Naw a bad debut for the bhoy to get stuck in.

View attachment 24882
Guy reminds me of a player we used to have.

He's got pace which I like. He also beats defenders on the outside which we have been sorely lacking recently. He is a wee bit like Patrick Roberts with much more pace.

Based on this clip he needs to work on his final ball and his finishing which hopefully comes with maturity.

A late bloomer much like Hatate I'm thinking. I doubt we've bought him to sit on the bench, so it looks like to me Abada is for the off.

This could be an excellent signing.

I had to laugh when I read wee Bassa fergushuns fawning comments about the latest guy planting his butt in the ibrokes dug out .
According to Bassa ,all it took to convince him that Alex rea's doppelganger was the REAL DEAL was a 20 minute chin wag on Saturday night .
He really gets sevco gushes bassa , he has really bought into it , he knows what it means to manage sevco .
Well after getting 8 penalties in his first 9 league games (was it ) I guess he does have an idea about being the manager of sevco .
What exactly he has bought into is still a mystery . Maybe he's been dookin the loving cup into the armatige cocktail bowl to drink up all that culture

Back