That other team ,ower there

Hibs waiting on paperwork clearing on their two signings. What's the betting that'll come through, tomorrow.

If they are cleared to play, they both look decent, could cause the huns a few problems.

Will be interesting to see thier next accounts, where the cash came from and why they did not pay Big Mike his outstanding debts and others, they are getting propped up from somewhere?? We know from thier last accounts they had no money to spare ? Must be a lot of sweaty palms down the lodge seeing thier cash sink down the bottomless pit . They have no assets no one wants thier players Kent and the Fatman proved that just don’t get it ???

I'd take him or Miovski in a heartbeat, both bang the goals in and both are ready to go. If Shankland was banging the goals in in a Celtic jersey I couldn't care less that he's a hun.

King Kenny was one, Danny McGrain was one, they joined Celtic because of Stein & a better chance of winning medals

I'd take Shankland in a heartbeat, the chances we create, he'd scoren 30+ a season

Back