That other team ,ower there

Had 15 mins tae kill🤣🤣🤣. . Bayern game noo!! 😁😁
I tuned in for 2 minutes 2-1 to the gargoyles...mon the Dross County now I'm watching the Aberdeen v Motherwell game, the sheep were down 3-0 it's now 3-3 both teams had goals chalked off...only drawback is the thatch headed one on the commentary, tackles flying in all over the park, think there's been 12 yellows handed out if I heard the other commentator correctly...DUK is looking like a player for the sheep, strong running and dribbling and sending in some great passes into the box HH

15 mins added time fur the FILTH across 2 halfs & they STILL cdny get their 3 goal win!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Corrupt as Fuk!! That Wee Barbie Cuntwell hitting baw aff County player when on the ground.. Big CH wda Fukin KILLED the wee Wank!! 🤣🤣🤣.. 2 Hun goals in added on time, who'd a Thot it eh! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. STILL TAP AE THE LEAGUE YA FUKIN SCUM BASTARDS.. GIRFUY!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finished. I'm going to take that as a fail for the scum in blue. That's twice they've failed to overtake us in the league when they've had the chance.....right Celtic!! Get the fucking finger out and start winning with big score lines!!!
We owe Killie a tanking this weekend.I think both teams will win every game until its time to play them at the midden.The quality of the rest of the league is shocking imo.The game at the shitehole will be huge .

Back