That other team ,ower there

Sorry going the first Considine got the ball the angle the ball went across the goal could have only been played by the defender,the second the defender had his back to the ball yes his arm is out but the ball struck his elbow from behind so had no intent to divert or stop the ball acording to a few refs if that had been Gallstone then it would not be a pen even the so called ref on Sky has said that when that happens it’s not a pen so will stand by what I said if you look at the handballs against Gallstone far more blatant than this one then it’s not a penalty a case agree to disagree
The ref didn't give either till he'd reviewed them. So I'll have to disagree with you. When seen on var they both looked like pens to me.

Got to say I’m glad I’ve no seen or read on the noise anyone calling for Rodgers to go,
That would be a ludicrous nonsensical thing to want!!however he needs to start getting fucking serious about how he goes about winning this league,starting with on field systems,then dumping the cunts that aren’t worthy of our praise,,any and all criticism and verbals should be directed at the Tory crew…that includes the tashy cunt…

Got to say I’m glad I’ve no seen or read on the noise anyone calling for Rodgers to go,
That would be a ludicrous nonsensical thing to want!!however he needs to start getting fucking serious about how he goes about winning this league,starting with on field systems,then dumping the cunts that aren’t worthy of our praise,,any and all criticism and verbals should be directed at the Tory crew…that includes the tashy cunt…
We can't call for BRs head at this moment maybe if we have an unsuccessful campaign then imo it's merited 🍀🍀

I think I met him in a bar in lanzarote during a hun game. Fecking hilarious, haw Sean, yer no from Airdrie are you?
The game was when we lost on Pens semi final. Wee 'Sean' from Airdrie was already steaming from the night before, it was a 12 oclock kick off. Loads of sober holidaymakers in the bar wi their kids, wee 'Sean's' response to every tackle was, ' hauf him' along with swearies. He was yellow carded by the bar staff before halftime. His burd kept saying to us how 'affronted' she was,lol. Poor guy was turfed oot before the 2nd half. He was funny as though, you had to be there.

I see Beale didn’t last very long at Sunderland He has left the club today after 9 weeks no doubt to share his knowledge and experience at some other desperate club this is the man the Scottish Media declared as the second coming ?might be a replacement for Rodger’s mean he does know the league, naw stick with what we know

Last edited:
I see Beale didn’t last very long at Sunderland He has left the club today no to share his knowledge and experience at some other desperate club this is the man the Scottish Media declared as the second coming might be a replace for Rodger’s mean he does know the league, naw stick with what we know
Remember when the Scottish media were doing articles about Beale being a future England manager and leading England to World Cup glory

Remember when the Scottish media were doing articles about Beale being a future England manager and leading England to World Cup glory
Think it might be a reaction from Saturdays gamehes was subbing some player and as the boy was heading to the dugout he put his hand out to shake Beale’s hand and the ignorant prick stood way his arms folded like a big lassie…..

Back