The Animals are Deliberately Injuring Our Players

Imatim

Where is our Board?.....our players are being frequently and deliberately attacked with malicious intent.

They are offered no protection whatsoever from the MIB.....where is the duty of care as required by LAW to protect their welfare?

There is clear irrefutable evidence available of continual violent attacks on our players over a sustained period of time.

Anyone else outraged by this?

See tomo night if one of ours gets a shocker and that wank Beaton lets it go , i want to see one of our players returning the favour in spades
I think our best bet is for our players to start putting in these shocking fouls onto the MIBs rather than our opponents - if they are stretchered off and out of the game for several months then we stand a better chance! OK, we might lose a couple of players to suspension (bring on Barkas or Bolingoli just for this purpose once our game is won???) but it would be fecking hilarious.

Ange's it should have been addressed statement is weak as pish so the amount of brutality going on ,,,,and that's all we got ffs , expect the same brutality to go unpunished tonight ,next he'll be shocked and amazed

Listened to that wee runts interview last night as usual all the radio stations want to get him in first with the excuse he asked his players to go out there and be aggressive and get in celtic players faces

Where is our Board?.....our players are being frequently and deliberately attacked with malicious intent.

They are offered no protection whatsoever from the MIB.....where is the duty of care as required by LAW to protect their welfare?

There is clear irrefutable evidence available of continual violent attacks on our players over a sustained period of time.

Anyone else outraged by this?

Naw
gave up being outraged years ago ,if your board accept it and numerous managers accept it ,,,,,,why can't you

I’ve said it before, the player aren’t standing up for each other, needs EVERYONE to round on the referees and demand appropriate action is taken, if a few players need to get booked for doing it forcefully, so be it
Grow a set and stand up for yourself
Quite right. One of the best (only?) things McCarthy has done since he arrived was to stick one on the guy who injured Gucci - more of that needed so the message goes out that if the refs won’t sanction them, our players will.

I understand that thinking of retaliation as a solution, as that was the way the game was played years ago, but everyone in world football has moved on except in Scotland.
Ask yourself, would you rather see the silky skills of a Jota, kyogo, hatate etc etc or to the return of the kick fest?
The problem has become totally out of hand at present, as we all know yet nothing seems to want to be done to resolve the current situation that is so evident within Scottish football still.
In a game nowadays that is so dominated by money, then I believe is where the solution needs to be found.
The simple problem for the game remaining in its current state, is the fact that the mibs can't and won't apply the rules and laws of the game properly. This has also been noted by FIFA as they won't use Scottish mibs as they know they can't and won't apply the current rules of the game.
Of course the Scottish FA remains responsible for allowing and letting this remain in play within the Scottish game still.
I strongly believe that the time has come now, that any wages owed to players out injured due to mibs not applying the rules of the game, has to be paid now by the Scottish FA and in turn the mib involved should be facing a min 4 weeks suspension in return.
We are talking about reckless and dangerous tackles and the treat of court action against the Scottish FA has to be bought in NOW, in some form of attempt to clean the game up, as it remains at a farcical stage at present.
The Scottish FA are meant to be the governing body of the game, so should be made accountable for letting the game remain in the disgusting and shocking state it currently remains in imo.

I understand that thinking of retaliation as a solution, as that was the way the game was played years ago, but everyone in world football has moved on except in Scotland.
Ask yourself, would you rather see the silky skills of a Jota, kyogo, hatate etc etc or to the return of the kick fest?
The problem has become totally out of hand at present, as we all know yet nothing seems to want to be done to resolve the current situation that is so evident within Scottish football still.
In a game nowadays that is so dominated by money, then I believe is where the solution needs to be found.
The simple problem for the game remaining in its current state, is the fact that the mibs can't and won't apply the rules and laws of the game properly. This has also been noted by FIFA as they won't use Scottish mibs as they know they can't and won't apply the current rules of the game.
Of course the Scottish FA remains responsible for allowing and letting this remain in play within the Scottish game still.
I strongly believe that the time has come now, that any wages owed to players out injured due to mibs not applying the rules of the game, has to be paid now by the Scottish FA and in turn the mib involved should be facing a min 4 weeks suspension in return.
We are talking about reckless and dangerous tackles and the treat of court action against the Scottish FA has to be bought in NOW, in some form of attempt to clean the game up, as it remains at a farcical stage at present.
The Scottish FA are meant to be the governing body of the game, so should be made accountable for letting the game remain in the disgusting and shocking state it currently remains in imo.
John no there no selected as we don't use VAR ,UEFA on the other hand see them as less than useless and they only get games due Dallas being involved in the selection process

Ange's it should have been addressed statement is weak as pish so the amount of brutality going on ,,,,and that's all we got ffs , expect the same brutality to go unpunished tonight ,next he'll be shocked and amazed

Listened to that wee runts interview last night as usual all the radio stations want to get him in first with the excuse he asked his players to go out there and be aggressive and get in celtic players faces

Aye it's a non statement if anything , addressed by who Ange? The cheating scum that turn a blind eye every time? I am with him on the " not whining about everything" this is a different proposition completely however and WE should be making them address it not hoping for them to do so Hell will have frozen over by then. I dont blame Ferguson for the tactics used we face the same tactics in the SPL consistently. Alloa had a decent 10 min or so period in the game someone needs to remind bazza that however " proud" he may feel his team lost and really shouldve been by 5. Well done on being booted out the cup ya fkn tosser

Last edited:
Your choice to give up.....it’s not in my DNA to chuck it...
if only your board and your manager felt the same way ,,,,they couldn't give a shit and as for there mealy mouthed pish that they prefer to do there talking through back channels and behind closed doors then that to me's the cowards way which has got us to date nowhere
Stand up and call them out right now take the fkrs to task ,,,,,,,but they don't that's why it's open season on us

Last edited by a moderator:
John no there no selected as we don't use VAR ,UEFA on the other hand see them as less than useless and they only get games due Dallas being involved in the selection process
VAR would only confirm what everyone else knows is currently going on.
You don't even need VAR to see that at present and is being used as just an excuse for the game being in the current state it is in.
There is no excuse whatsoever for the rules of the game not being applied still, VAR or not imo

Aye it's a no on statement if anything , addressed by who Ange? The cheating scum that turn a blind eye every time? I am with him on the " not whining about everything" this is a different proposition completely however and WE should be making them address it not hoping for them to do so Hell will have frozen over by then. I dont blame Ferguson for the tactics used we face the same tactics in the SPL consistently. Alloa had a decent 10 min or so period in the game someone needs to remind bazza that however " proud" he may feel his team lost and really shouldve been by 5. Well done on being booted out the cup ya fkn tosser
Would the bastards continue to use such tactics when facing to been down to 9 men and getting the humiliation the bastards deserve?
Would they fuck, especially when the bastards know that they will get away with such tactics winter

Back