The Animals are Deliberately Injuring Our Players

Winter, Nicholson is the ceo right now!a certainly don’t blame the guy for last seasons shitfest,and a think he’s had a very good start to his tenure but ffs he’s got to open his mouth here,this isny bad refereeing on scottish clubs it’s on celtic and it’s players,his employees,,a haven’t seen any wild tackles on any other players in Scotland!!also think the players need to grow a pair a bollocks and get fucked into the opposition stop this namby pamby pish,,av had full on battles on the park way bottles and sticks!!!and that was against the fans?
That just adds to the problem. We are trying to show the rest by teaching them technical skills. Let the management highlight the problems on the park. We are better served showing them how to play and maybe a few of them will help make Scotland a place with a few technical players in time.

That just adds to the problem. We are trying to show the rest by teaching them technical skills. Let the management highlight the problems on the park. We are better served showing them how to play and maybe a few of them will help make Scotland a place with a few technical players in time.
Bang on mate, they would love us to sink to their level. Then it would just become an eleven a side gang fight with all footballing skills abandoned thus levelling the playing field. Also I’m sure the mibs would suddenly find their red cards for our players. If the board grew a pair and called this clear mib agenda out perhaps they would have to tone down their cheating level if they thought the spotlight was on them

Wow!!great reply winter,read half last night ,finished off the rest afore a go to ma graft This morning😂the sticks’n’bottles bit was while a was playing!!!amatuer fitbaw 😂lotta good points mate,but to condense it for me you shoulda just said “we’re doomed”,in a dads army voice...well off to the coalface👍☘️
Have my moments Espiritosanto I try to get the important points across and my brain canny but help tae throw in a fair amount of bs as well. 😂

And that is very much for direction this so called modern game is heading and even more so since the introduction of VAR
When VAR does eventually reach our game I wont be surprised to see that a fair few ' referees ' decide to chuck it at the same time as they will no longer be the center of attention and unable to gift penalties to sevco because a defender sneezed. As a Tim we could be forgiven for believing theres about 5 referees who officiate all 42 clubs games. We go from madhun to beathun, to gollum, to Dallas , Muir, Clancy then repeat theres over 20 refs here and no reason why we should constantly have the same ones apart from the fact its a job for the boys cleek

I think plenty can see it, but prefer to get in players capable of playing CL football.
This so called hard men have long died out in how they play, except where the dirty bastards are still allowed to operate in the Scottish game still.
Out of curiosity, how long would you expect these types of players to actually stay on the pitch?
Take into account the amount of bookings picked up still, and can't recall any challenge that could be classed as dangerous in any way whatsoever yet, and even McCarthy couldn't boot that bollocks anywhere hard enough to how we would have liked, cause the game was far but won unfortunately.
If we had a midfield and defence at this time with the likes of Lennon, bobo, mjallby etc wed be playing half of our games at 10 v 11 constantly fs Bobo would get booked just for looking intimidating

It is easy to see why Barry Ferguson is managing at the level he is. And struggling with it. No football brain, no tactical brain, no ambition on the park, no vision, no footballing courage. The only thing he brings to the game is negativity. And it is negativity of the worst kind. Deliberately sly kicking to injure and maim opponents, who are trying to play football and make the game attractive. It is despicable.Then he has the stupidity to laud and defend these non footballing tactics. As if Scottish football does not have enough problems, without this type of small minded negative management. Away off with you, Wee Baz, you are a disgrace to what is commonly called the 'beautiful game'.Teams and managers that attempt to play it the proper way, are those that are remembered.

Last edited:
Not Angry at Barry-pass-back, not angry and the LRA, not angry and the SPFL, not angry at Sevco, not even angry at the players who try to injure our players. We know what their game is. We know that not all players in the scottish game are huns or at they even hate Celtic. They are just lesser players and that's what lesser players do...when they can't beat them they foul them. Happens from Sunday league all the way to the champions league....my anger is with OUR board. Who make no effort to protect our players or our club. They, no one else, THEY have green lighted the assaults on our players. With their silence and back room secret chats. No public condemnation. No statement whatsoever. This is why it is open season for the men in hoops. From every lesser player to player who loves the scum. From every manager who wants a point from us and every season ticket holding referee who has one job to do, and that job is to see sevco win the league for their survival. They have all been given full permission by OUR board. Nothing will be done about. Do you know the old saying about making it so that the MIB doesn't matter...well that has them frightened. The only way around that for them is making so that our best players aren't on the park to take them out of the equation...we can't win 3 or 4 nil if we can't field our top players. Just look at the guys that are being targeting every week.....OUR board have allowed that.

It is easy to see why Barry Ferguson is managing at the level he is. And struggling with it. No football brain, no tactical brain, no ambition on the park, no vision, no footballing courage. The only thing he brings to the game is negativity. And it is negativity of the worst kind. Deliberately sly kicking to injure and maim opponents, who are trying to play football and make the game attractive. Then he has the stupidity to laud and defend these non footballing tactics. As if Scottish football does not have enough problems, without this type of small minded negative management. Away off with you, Wee Baz, you are a disgrace to what is commonly called the 'beautiful game'.Teams and managers that attempt to play it that way, are those that are remembered.
Management is a stop gap job for him hes already punching above his weight being the Alloa manager. His real ambition is to be the next Boyd on the box giving his useless opinions, hes been trying hard ( for him) to hide his bias by talking up Celtic and pushing for his nephew to get a contract at paradise. 10 minutes on the telly once a week topped up with a column in the daily rancid is his ultimate life. Unfortunately for him by the time hes been sacked by Alloa the rancid will probably have gone bust as well but he can dream...

Not Angry at Barry-pass-back, not angry and the LRA, not angry and the SPFL, not angry at Sevco, not even angry at the players who try to injure our players. We know what their game is. We know that not all players in the scottish game are huns or at they even hate Celtic. They are just lesser players and that's what lesser players do...when they can't beat them they foul them. Happens from Sunday league all the way to the champions league....my anger is with OUR board. Who make no effort to protect our players or our club. They, no one else, THEY have green lighted the assaults on our players. With their silence and back room secret chats. No public condemnation. No statement whatsoever. This is why it is open season for the men in hoops. From every lesser player to player who loves the scum. From every manager who wants a point from us and every season ticket holding referee who has one job to do, and that job is to see sevco win the league for their survival. They have all been given full permission by OUR board. Nothing will be done about. Do you know the old saying about making it so that the MIB doesn't matter...well that has them frightened. The only way around that for them is making so that our best players aren't on the park to take them out of the equation...we can't win 3 or 4 nil if we can't field our top players. Just look at the guys that are being targeting every week.....OUR board have allowed that.
That’s a good point Lubo it’s a pitty some of those lesser players didn’t chose a sport more fitting to their talents though like professional wrestling or diving

Bang on mate, they would love us to sink to their level. Then it would just become an eleven a side gang fight with all footballing skills abandoned thus levelling the playing field. Also I’m sure the mibs would suddenly find their red cards for our players. If the board grew a pair and called this clear mib agenda out perhaps they would have to tone down their cheating level if they thought the spotlight was on them
Exactly, rules are for fenians and whoever sevco are playing. I guarantee our players will get the shit kicked out them tonight. Our central defenders will be booked for their first foul. I really hope we pump them 4 or 5-0. Shut that Jobbie Neilson right up.

I dont disagree Espiritosanto with you at all except for the battles with bottles and sticks ya fukn ned ye think it's cool hitting someone wi a bat shame on you .....for no telling us earlier it's wrong but the buzz ye canny beat but ahem that was in my glory days and now I'm all peaced out haha. Naw seriously I agree with you here is there no some kind of enquiry into the game that's just started up here about standard of awpishiating in our game? I'm sure i read that on here but that would mean I'm unable to comment about you're on field battles " til the polis have talked tae everybody ". I dont condone violence unless the cunts fukn asking for it , being a complete dickhead for example should do it ( other contact sports are also available)😛 I'm joking Espirito and I'm not dismissing your point at all mt. Problem here is how do we eradicate hundereds of years of hatred, violence sectarianism ( bile makes me sick) ? It wont happen overnight or in the space of a few years that's impossible, all we can do is improve so our players are untouchable in more ways than one. This new European Conference is one small step in a possibly positive direction for this country of 5 million people a lot of whom hate football fkn aliens everywhere like cockroaches lol. When you consider oor wee country that has seen Celtic win the champions cup , runners up as well as a UEFA cup final ( with poxy as fcuk stupid silver fkn goal rule for the one season only and we are victims to it, the old Glasgow rangers 1 european trophy 3 European finals ( not of the standard of ours but still commendable ( is the only thing I'll say positive about them , the real rangers that died that's in for the lurkers ) Aberdeen 2 finals 2 wins, Dundee utd a champions cup semi final and UEFA cup final as runners up ,robbed that day by corrupt awpishiating, Hibs 1 champions cup semi final appearance, kilmarnock semi finalists in the old inter city fairs cup in 67 which we all know that oor we country had Celtic winning the champions cup, oldco rangers beaten cup winners cup finalists and of course killie semi finalists all in the same season. Dundee , semi finalists in the champions cup. Hearts uefa cup 1,/4s having beaten Bayern at tynecastle but lost the return went out 1-2 fs that was 89/90 season , and newco sevco even won the petrol tank cup , my point here is for a country our size no other country our size, population wise can match those records that's 9 clubs competing at the business end of all of UEFA tournaments and you can add Celtic's appearance in the world club cup final as well but 9 clubs is incredible really and I fear that we may have to lose the Scottish game altogether in favour of say perhaps a tiered euro league before we see improvements in the refereeing department as it's far too embedded now in our culture refs favouring the establishment side. We might need a complete overhaul ( the might part is obviously tongue in cheek we desperately need that) I have always been a supporter of referees being allowed to or mandatorilly have to rather , they must have to state where their football allegiances lie. Were so backwards our refs arent even allowed to explain decisions to the supporters/press on why this decision not that one etc its pathetic and a sad reflection of our wee bigoted country and its held us all back for too long. I believe that we have to get rid of the 2 governing bodies and have them absorb one another in order that 1 governing body is left, right now we have fkn brechin east fife cowdenfuknbeath even TELLING us that no we cant have a colts side in the lower league even though promotion can only go so far. Just another example of how the tail wags the dog here where else would part time clubs be able to dictate to the clubs that keep the rest afloat? We are worse than a laughing stock we are the ultimate laughing stock and with such a proud European football history from almost all our top flight clubs we need peterhead to agree and all sorts of pish it's so sad as you cannot even compare Holland ajax, feyenoord PSV etc to us as theye double at least our population we are probably Europe's most successful small country in Europe . Sadly with the worst referees, streamline the governing bodies here we dont need 2 domestic bodies to hold 3 tournaments and that's another example of people taking from the game they should be giving to hanging on in there by the fingernails like the BBC and its licence fee bs ( sorry this gets me going and I'll write a book so I'll just leave it as novel )
:oops: puts a niall j boxset to shame :ROFLMAO:

It is easy to see why Barry Ferguson is managing at the level he is. And struggling with it. No football brain, no tactical brain, no ambition on the park, no vision, no footballing courage. The only thing he brings to the game is negativity. And it is negativity of the worst kind. Deliberately sly kicking to injure and maim opponents, who are trying to play football and make the game attractive. It is despicable.Then he has the stupidity to laud and defend these non footballing tactics. As if Scottish football does not have enough problems, without this type of small minded negative management. Away off with you, Wee Baz, you are a disgrace to what is commonly called the 'beautiful game'.Teams and managers that attempt to play it the proper way, are those that are remembered.
I'm sure he wouldn't have told his players to maim the opposition if it were the rainjurrrs.

Back