The Animals are Deliberately Injuring Our Players

It's the only way any Scottish side can hope to stop us, seriously when was the last game you watched where one of our players was not on the receiving end of one of those tackles ? It's so blatant now it's expected
Even worse now winter, the scum called for a meeting with the Scottish FA, and the result being open season upon Celtic players.
What's worse is the scum never even had a case, yet we do nothing still?
Fail to make any sense of the current bollocks within Scottish football yet again

I’ve said it before, the player aren’t standing up for each other, needs EVERYONE to round on the referees and demand appropriate action is taken, if a few players need to get booked for doing it forcefully, so be it
Grow a set and stand up for yourself
That worked out well for Starfelt but I agree that the players could stand together more so, bring attention to all these ' honest mistakes' being made by opposition players , managers and referees

VAR would only confirm what everyone else knows is currently going on.
You don't even need VAR to see that at present and is being used as just an excuse for the game being in the current state it is in.
There is no excuse whatsoever for the rules of the game not being applied still, VAR or not imo
My understanding is FIFA don't use refs from countrys not using VAR as for the rules well seeing as every scottish Ref has been slaughtered for there handling of european games as not knowing the rules you would think the governing bodies head or Referee's would send a delegate over to root out the cause of the problem

That'll be Dallas ,,,,you know anti catholic anti pope dallas ,,,,father to 4 penalties to sevco dallas

My understanding is FIFA don't use refs from countrys not using VAR as for the rules well seeing as every scottish Ref has been slaughtered for there handling of european games as not knowing the rules you would think the governing bodies head or Referee's would send a delegate over to root out the cause of the problem

That'll be Dallas ,,,,you know anti catholic anti pope dallas ,,,,father to 4 penalties to sevco dallas
FIFA as corrupt now as they ever were with blatter they give us supporters awards in one hand whilst fining our club for the same supporters with the other , " if I had my way I'd have all of them shot" ( just happened to have pink floyd in my head as I type.....oh did I type that out loud? 🙄

I’ve said it before, the player aren’t standing up for each other, needs EVERYONE to round on the referees and demand appropriate action is taken, if a few players need to get booked for doing it forcefully, so be it
Grow a set and stand up for yourself
watched a junior game years ago tackles were flying in and ref was giving nothing to the aggressors so another dig goes in the 2nd half and as you've said all the players were in the refs face 2 got booked and they got a free kick ,which nobody would take ,every player moved away from the ball ,,,,couldn't get booked for time wasting ,,,,,ref couldn't make any player take the free kick ,,,,,He just stood there and looked an absolute dick for about 10 mins even going over to the manager didn't work as he'd threatened a forfeit the game ,it's not in the rules where you have to make a player kick the ball

it worked though the fkr was card happy after that ,,,,,,never seen him do another game after it

I'm away for a wee cuppa cha and a spliff-ingly nice one , prefer my noise on happier notes just not post it notes or FIFA notes they're as helpful to us as a clydesdale bank tenner note in a London black hack. Back when this quietens down ( about 5 year)

watched a junior game years ago tackles were flying in and ref was giving nothing to the aggressors so another dig goes in the 2nd half and as you've said all the players were in the refs face 2 got booked and they got a free kick ,which nobody would take ,every player moved away from the ball ,,,,couldn't get booked for time wasting ,,,,,ref couldn't make any player take the free kick ,,,,,He just stood there and looked an absolute dick for about 10 mins even going over to the manager didn't work as he'd threatened a forfeit the game ,it's not in the rules where you have to make a player kick the ball

it worked though the fkr was card happy after that ,,,,,,never seen him do another game after it
Love it kelly 👍

if only your board and your manager felt the same way ,,,,they couldn't give a shit and as for there mealy mouthed pish that they prefer to do there talking through back channels and behind closed doors then that to me's the cowards way which has got us to date nowhere
Stand up and call them out right now take the fkrs to task ,,,,,,,but they don't that's why it's open season on us

You’ll get no argument from me on that score.....I’d have a major cull of the Board if it was in my remit...

Well would you believe it.

Retrospective action once again on the cards.

If the Hun MIB gives a yellow card it means he seen the assault? Right?

So if the SFA make another retrospective ban against a player who has assaulted one of our players.....(definitely a pattern emerging here) then they are saying the Hun MIB was too lenient and his judgement was wrong? Right?

So what happens in these situations is the MIB who failed to uphold the rules of the game and protect the players and the integrity of the game.....his contribution is conveniently forgotten about.

And our custodians fail to call this out. Unbelievable!

Well would you believe it.

Retrospective action once again on the cards.

If the Hun MIB gives a yellow card it means he seen the assault? Right?

So if the SFA make another retrospective ban against a player who has assaulted one of our players.....(definitely a pattern emerging here) then they are saying the Hun MIB was too lenient and his judgement was wrong? Right?

So what happens in these situations is the MIB who failed to uphold the rules of the game and protect the players and the integrity of the game.....his contribution is conveniently forgotten about.

And our custodians fail to call this out. Unbelievable!

Been saying it for years how ridiculous retrospective action is.
The mib has to be held accountable by getting easy decisions so badly wrong. Can understand decisions that may have been missed, but not to many are these days.
The cop out is the excuse of the severity of a challenge, yet most lung tackles are deemed as dangerous and reckless nowadays, except in Scotland still.

"I'll be honest, I told some of the lads towards the end of the game to just not bother going into tackles and to just look after themselves because I didn't want any more injuries.

Ange..

FFS what the hell is this scottish game coming to......for any manager to say that.....it must have been horrific....Surely if a manager is genuinely concerned that much .....this has to be taken further.....we shouldn't even have to make a complaint....These things should be looked at automatically... the japanese players will be thinking did we make the right move.......:mad:

Someone posted earlier if one of our players is injured by a player from the other team deliberately bring on bolibolingali or barkas or another player who is if he was sent of you wouldn't miss to much to come on and do the same to the offending player.to me this could work if the score was 3 nil to us with 5 minates to go and the hoops player dosen't mind doing what was done to our player then do it see how he likes it.look I'm not serious but if we are not getting the proper protection from the mibs and these players from other teams feel that they can go in to tackles aggressively or what ever term you'd like to use and not get a red card things will get worse.Tomorrow night we play hearts I genuinely fear for our players health and safety in fact I feel like this in every match I think we are not very far away from one or more of our players having thier careers ended in one of these games.when this happens the head of referees the scotish football association and the referees themselves will all to a man say ' WE ARE SORRY to hear about this player ' then thier ll be ah he'll be ok he can do his coaching badges. Never mind his hopes and dreams he had and that of his family. I hope it won't happen but when you have referees not doing thier job it's definitely going to.

Every team we come up against will be using the same tactics as Alloa to a greater degree than usual, safe in the knowledge that they won't be penalised. :mad:

How many of our players will end the season without serious injury remains to be seen but I'm pretty sure that we'll top the league of player inflicted injuries.

Last edited:
Unless we get the dinosaurs out our game we will always be this way I just heard Gordon daziel on clyde 1 saying but that's wit wee teams do🤬 no they fuckin don't not if they don't want to look at Kelty the other day ffs unless we have a full clear out if everyone they fuckers in hampden we will always be a backwards wee country

The reality facing the second hun team in Scotland and a reason why perhaps a blind eye is been turned to the elimination of key players who have the potential to deny the cash strapped club from having the neccessary resuscitatation.

frankie.jpg

Back