The Animals are Deliberately Injuring Our Players

Well would you believe it.

Retrospective action once again on the cards.

If the Hun MIB gives a yellow card it means he seen the assault? Right?

So if the SFA make another retrospective ban against a player who has assaulted one of our players.....(definitely a pattern emerging here) then they are saying the Hun MIB was too lenient and his judgement was wrong? Right?

So what happens in these situations is the MIB who failed to uphold the rules of the game and protect the players and the integrity of the game.....his contribution is conveniently forgotten about.

And our custodians fail to call this out. Unbelievable!

Don’t see any clubs getting retro reds when its the huns that benefit from the opposition going down to 10.

Said it hunners a times...we need about 2 or 3 hard men...we don't have any...the Hun refs turn a blind eye so you need a couple to stop the hatchet men dane it...folk within the club should ken yet for season upon season all they sign is flare players....it's no rocket science...surely Tae fuck the scouts can identify a couple a targets that fit the criteria...there's hunners a players oot there ffs.... Martin O'Neil had a foo team o them.....it pissis me aff that no cunt at the club can see it

Is he being muzzled?...
Quite possibly imatim in all honesty I have no clue what is going on behind the fortress at the top of Celtic way it does look more and like a battle fortress whenever i look at it after 10thousand supporters attacjed the players and staff as they left CP ( SMSM version) truthfully though a minority of fans broke guidelines some waens threw stanes at some motors and bigger waens threw la barrier at a heavy 16( almost called it a
heavy 8 lol showing ma age 23 cough cough) Nicholson imo ( my opinion folks put they daggers back in the drawers ) has been getting some stick that I don't believe he should be or deserves bear in mind those with hands on daggers I'm saying for all I know and I dont know so I'm guestimating , what happened wasn't to my knowledge any of his doing , what followed when Dom McKay pulled the family reasons card and he was offered CEOs seat by DD I mean hes a Celtic supporter and being offered the opportunity of a lifetime he'd have to be crazy to ko that. Yes hes hand picked, DDs puppet if you like but from what I've saw hes brought in some super signings in a short time and ive said before I cant and wont I refuse to blame Nicholson for the chaos of last season. That's already owned by lawell DD and lenny. If he continues as hes started then great. I'll give my support until I believe hes not worthy of it. HH

Quite possibly imatim in all honesty I have no clue what is going on behind the fortress at the top of Celtic way it does look more and like a battle fortress whenever i look at it after 10thousand supporters attacjed the players and staff as they left CP ( SMSM version) truthfully though a minority of fans broke guidelines some waens threw stanes at some motors and bigger waens threw la barrier at a heavy 16( almost called it a
heavy 8 lol showing ma age 23 cough cough) Nicholson imo ( my opinion folks put they daggers back in the drawers ) has been getting some stick that I don't believe he should be or deserves bear in mind those with hands on daggers I'm saying for all I know and I dont know so I'm guestimating , what happened wasn't to my knowledge any of his doing , what followed when Dom McKay pulled the family reasons card and he was offered CEOs seat by DD I mean hes a Celtic supporter and being offered the opportunity of a lifetime he'd have to be crazy to ko that. Yes hes hand picked, DDs puppet if you like but from what I've saw hes brought in some super signings in a short time and ive said before I cant and wont I refuse to blame Nicholson for the chaos of last season. That's already owned by lawell DD and lenny. If he continues as hes started then great. I'll give my support until I believe hes not worthy of it. HH
Winter, Nicholson is the ceo right now!a certainly don’t blame the guy for last seasons shitfest,and a think he’s had a very good start to his tenure but ffs he’s got to open his mouth here,this isny bad refereeing on scottish clubs it’s on celtic and it’s players,his employees,,a haven’t seen any wild tackles on any other players in Scotland!!also think the players need to grow a pair a bollocks and get fucked into the opposition stop this namby pamby pish,,av had full on battles on the park way bottles and sticks!!!and that was against the fans?

Said it hunners a times...we need about 2 or 3 hard men...we don't have any...the Hun refs turn a blind eye so you need a couple to stop the hatchet men dane it...folk within the club should ken yet for season upon season all they sign is flare players....it's no rocket science...surely Tae fuck the scouts can identify a couple a targets that fit the criteria...there's hunners a players oot there ffs.... Martin O'Neil had a foo team o them.....it pissis me aff that no cunt at the club can see it
I think plenty can see it, but prefer to get in players capable of playing CL football.
This so called hard men have long died out in how they play, except where the dirty bastards are still allowed to operate in the Scottish game still.
Out of curiosity, how long would you expect these types of players to actually stay on the pitch?
Take into account the amount of bookings picked up still, and can't recall any challenge that could be classed as dangerous in any way whatsoever yet, and even McCarthy couldn't boot that bollocks anywhere hard enough to how we would have liked, cause the game was far but won unfortunately.

The FA then step in with a retrospective red and subsequent ban, which benefits other teams in future games, whilst they get to remain on the park and foul our players even more with impunity. It's farcical.

That being said, we need to leave a bit more on the opposition in games like that. Show them their fouls have consequences - Didn't mind Mccarthy doing it one bit last week.

I think plenty can see it, but prefer to get in players capable of playing CL football.
This so called hard men have long died out in how they play, except where the dirty bastards are still allowed to operate in the Scottish game still.
Out of curiosity, how long would you expect these types of players to actually stay on the pitch?
Take into account the amount of bookings picked up still, and can't recall any challenge that could be classed as dangerous in any way whatsoever yet, and even McCarthy couldn't boot that bollocks anywhere hard enough to how we would have liked, cause the game was far but won unfortunately.
You don't need Tae be dirty to be hard...how many of O'Neil's team were dirty...a wid say none..
They could all handle themselves but..
Hard but fair keeps yae on the park...simunovik tackle on Kenny miller fur instance...completely fair tackle but bet he shat it

You don't need Tae be dirty to be hard...how many of O'Neil's team were dirty...a wid say none..
They could all handle themselves but..
Hard but fair keeps yae on the park...simunovik tackle on Kenny miller fur instance...completely fair tackle but bet he shat it
Think you might be missing the point of the fallow through on the tackles nowadays.
Simunovic tackle would possibly earn a straight red in this day and age, and even the challenge on guchi on Saturday was ball first and the fallow through makes it a reckless and dangerous so a straight red should have been given.
It's the reason you don't see the lung tackle as much outside of Scotland nowadays, with teams opting for the safer option in pressing and forcing the error of pass more so than mixing it up with the wild tackles as such.
You don't see the likes of any such challenges in any of the European matches we play in, and the simple reason is they have been outlawed within the game, except within Scottish football still.

Think you might be missing the point of the fallow through on the tackles nowadays.
Simunovic tackle would possibly earn a straight red in this day and age, and even the challenge on guchi on Saturday was ball first and the fallow through makes it a reckless and dangerous so a straight red should have been given.
It's the reason you don't see the lung tackle as much outside of Scotland nowadays, with teams opting for the safer option in pressing and forcing the error of pass more so than mixing it up with the wild tackles as such.
You don't see the likes of any such challenges in any of the European matches we play in, and the simple reason is they have been outlawed within the game, except within Scottish football still.
They were two completely different types of tackle...simunovic went in one leg won the ball fair and square..its a legitimate tackle...the follow through the other night Wiz a studs intae the leg ..leg breaker..it Wiz dirty n malicious..... If fitbas goin the way your sayin nobody will go n watch it in the nxt twenty year coz it'll be a contactless sport

Winter, Nicholson is the ceo right now!a certainly don’t blame the guy for last seasons shitfest,and a think he’s had a very good start to his tenure but ffs he’s got to open his mouth here,this isny bad refereeing on scottish clubs it’s on celtic and it’s players,his employees,,a haven’t seen any wild tackles on any other players in Scotland!!also think the players need to grow a pair a bollocks and get fucked into the opposition stop this namby pamby pish,,av had full on battles on the park way bottles and sticks!!!and that was against the fans?
I dont disagree Espiritosanto with you at all except for the battles with bottles and sticks ya fukn ned ye think it's cool hitting someone wi a bat shame on you .....for no telling us earlier it's wrong but the buzz ye canny beat but ahem that was in my glory days and now I'm all peaced out haha. Naw seriously I agree with you here is there no some kind of enquiry into the game that's just started up here about standard of awpishiating in our game? I'm sure i read that on here but that would mean I'm unable to comment about you're on field battles " til the polis have talked tae everybody ". I dont condone violence unless the cunts fukn asking for it , being a complete dickhead for example should do it ( other contact sports are also available)😛 I'm joking Espirito and I'm not dismissing your point at all mt. Problem here is how do we eradicate hundereds of years of hatred, violence sectarianism ( bile makes me sick) ? It wont happen overnight or in the space of a few years that's impossible, all we can do is improve so our players are untouchable in more ways than one. This new European Conference is one small step in a possibly positive direction for this country of 5 million people a lot of whom hate football fkn aliens everywhere like cockroaches lol. When you consider oor wee country that has seen Celtic win the champions cup , runners up as well as a UEFA cup final ( with poxy as fcuk stupid silver fkn goal rule for the one season only and we are victims to it, the old Glasgow rangers 1 european trophy 3 European finals ( not of the standard of ours but still commendable ( is the only thing I'll say positive about them , the real rangers that died that's in for the lurkers ) Aberdeen 2 finals 2 wins, Dundee utd a champions cup semi final and UEFA cup final as runners up ,robbed that day by corrupt awpishiating, Hibs 1 champions cup semi final appearance, kilmarnock semi finalists in the old inter city fairs cup in 67 which we all know that oor we country had Celtic winning the champions cup, oldco rangers beaten cup winners cup finalists and of course killie semi finalists all in the same season. Dundee , semi finalists in the champions cup. Hearts uefa cup 1,/4s having beaten Bayern at tynecastle but lost the return went out 1-2 fs that was 89/90 season , and newco sevco even won the petrol tank cup , my point here is for a country our size no other country our size, population wise can match those records that's 9 clubs competing at the business end of all of UEFA tournaments and you can add Celtic's appearance in the world club cup final as well but 9 clubs is incredible really and I fear that we may have to lose the Scottish game altogether in favour of say perhaps a tiered euro league before we see improvements in the refereeing department as it's far too embedded now in our culture refs favouring the establishment side. We might need a complete overhaul ( the might part is obviously tongue in cheek we desperately need that) I have always been a supporter of referees being allowed to or mandatorilly have to rather , they must have to state where their football allegiances lie. Were so backwards our refs arent even allowed to explain decisions to the supporters/press on why this decision not that one etc its pathetic and a sad reflection of our wee bigoted country and its held us all back for too long. I believe that we have to get rid of the 2 governing bodies and have them absorb one another in order that 1 governing body is left, right now we have fkn brechin east fife cowdenfuknbeath even TELLING us that no we cant have a colts side in the lower league even though promotion can only go so far. Just another example of how the tail wags the dog here where else would part time clubs be able to dictate to the clubs that keep the rest afloat? We are worse than a laughing stock we are the ultimate laughing stock and with such a proud European football history from almost all our top flight clubs we need peterhead to agree and all sorts of pish it's so sad as you cannot even compare Holland ajax, feyenoord PSV etc to us as theye double at least our population we are probably Europe's most successful small country in Europe . Sadly with the worst referees, streamline the governing bodies here we dont need 2 domestic bodies to hold 3 tournaments and that's another example of people taking from the game they should be giving to hanging on in there by the fingernails like the BBC and its licence fee bs ( sorry this gets me going and I'll write a book so I'll just leave it as novel )

They were two completely different types of tackle...simunovic went in one leg won the ball fair and square..its a legitimate tackle...the follow through the other night Wiz a studs intae the leg ..leg breaker..it Wiz dirty n malicious..... If fitbas goin the way your sayin nobody will go n watch it in the nxt twenty year coz it'll be a contactless sport

i read reams and reams of this.
Nowadays we have sites like the noise and 95 fan driven sites that come a monday say in chorus, REFEREES ARE BIAS/X/Y/Z

It's fair but FFS a waste of effort
We've known for decades the game is rigged
The referee's are untouchable, yet evidence is unquestionable

We had Dougiegate, a referee lied to Lenny and only down to Lenny going the whole road, was he sacked.
We had Dallasgate, sacked because a tim within the SFA sent Phil McGillobhain a copy of his email containing anti-catholic humour. But sacked after refereeing for 20-30 years.
We had Jim Farry sacked due to personally witholding the registration of Jorge Cadete for weeks, a player who scored within minutes of his sub appearance and who went on to score as many goals as games, almost
We had Craig Levein call a referee out for cheating his team in a game whereby the referee in his last ever game, requested a game involving his beloved Rangers and then went on to gift them 4 obvious errors that were so ridiculous they were blatant
We had Rangers going bust over dodgy tax schemes, paying players outwith the rules which clearly state 'the SFA must have sight of all players remuneration' being breached and in turn classed as imperfectly registered while a recipient of a 50k EBT was an executive at SFA
we had The Rangers reform as club X on fixture lists, while the governing body maintained the same club x had 54 league titles and a history that was unblemished in their view by not paying an £80 million tax liability
We have watched Dave King declared fit and proper despite 55 counts of tax evasion and despite being in breach of takeover concert party rules
We've had the rules being changed to allow Ashley to buy a percentage of a 4th division club
We have watched countless individuals being racially abused Lenny/Sinclair/Steve Clarke recently without fine, censure etc.
A club with a history of racism that has never, NEVER EVER been sanctioned by SFA despite UEFA regulations. Greg Kudela was rightly hung out to dry for language used by thousands in Ibrox stands on a weekly basis for 125 years.
The SFA watch idly as Sevco spend squillions they do not have...again

My laboured point, this thread is a re-run and a bitchfest about timeless issues

If we want change we need people with our appetite for the same issues,
we have to replace the fools in charge at Celtic before we can replace the fools who run the game

I dont disagree Espiritosanto with you at all except for the battles with bottles and sticks ya fukn ned ye think it's cool hitting someone wi a bat shame on you .....for no telling us earlier it's wrong but the buzz ye canny beat but ahem that was in my glory days and now I'm all peaced out haha. Naw seriously I agree with you here is there no some kind of enquiry into the game that's just started up here about standard of awpishiating in our game? I'm sure i read that on here but that would mean I'm unable to comment about you're on field battles " til the polis have talked tae everybody ". I dont condone violence unless the cunts fukn asking for it , being a complete dickhead for example should do it ( other contact sports are also available)😛 I'm joking Espirito and I'm not dismissing your point at all mt. Problem here is how do we eradicate hundereds of years of hatred, violence sectarianism ( bile makes me sick) ? It wont happen overnight or in the space of a few years that's impossible, all we can do is improve so our players are untouchable in more ways than one. This new European Conference is one small step in a possibly positive direction for this country of 5 million people a lot of whom hate football fkn aliens everywhere like cockroaches lol. When you consider oor wee country that has seen Celtic win the champions cup , runners up as well as a UEFA cup final ( with poxy as fcuk stupid silver fkn goal rule for the one season only and we are victims to it, the old Glasgow rangers 1 european trophy 3 European finals ( not of the standard of ours but still commendable ( is the only thing I'll say positive about them , the real rangers that died that's in for the lurkers ) Aberdeen 2 finals 2 wins, Dundee utd a champions cup semi final and UEFA cup final as runners up ,robbed that day by corrupt awpishiating, Hibs 1 champions cup semi final appearance, kilmarnock semi finalists in the old inter city fairs cup in 67 which we all know that oor we country had Celtic winning the champions cup, oldco rangers beaten cup winners cup finalists and of course killie semi finalists all in the same season. Dundee , semi finalists in the champions cup. Hearts uefa cup 1,/4s having beaten Bayern at tynecastle but lost the return went out 1-2 fs that was 89/90 season , and newco sevco even won the petrol tank cup , my point here is for a country our size no other country our size, population wise can match those records that's 9 clubs competing at the business end of all of UEFA tournaments and you can add Celtic's appearance in the world club cup final as well but 9 clubs is incredible really and I fear that we may have to lose the Scottish game altogether in favour of say perhaps a tiered euro league before we see improvements in the refereeing department as it's far too embedded now in our culture refs favouring the establishment side. We might need a complete overhaul ( the might part is obviously tongue in cheek we desperately need that) I have always been a supporter of referees being allowed to or mandatorilly have to rather , they must have to state where their football allegiances lie. Were so backwards our refs arent even allowed to explain decisions to the supporters/press on why this decision not that one etc its pathetic and a sad reflection of our wee bigoted country and its held us all back for too long. I believe that we have to get rid of the 2 governing bodies and have them absorb one another in order that 1 governing body is left, right now we have fkn brechin east fife cowdenfuknbeath even TELLING us that no we cant have a colts side in the lower league even though promotion can only go so far. Just another example of how the tail wags the dog here where else would part time clubs be able to dictate to the clubs that keep the rest afloat? We are worse than a laughing stock we are the ultimate laughing stock and with such a proud European football history from almost all our top flight clubs we need peterhead to agree and all sorts of pish it's so sad as you cannot even compare Holland ajax, feyenoord PSV etc to us as theye double at least our population we are probably Europe's most successful small country in Europe . Sadly with the worst referees, streamline the governing bodies here we dont need 2 domestic bodies to hold 3 tournaments and that's another example of people taking from the game they should be giving to hanging on in there by the fingernails like the BBC and its licence fee bs ( sorry this gets me going and I'll write a book so I'll just leave it as novel )

As always, a good read ma man.....could you mibbies paragraph things a wee bit if you don’t mind, to make it easier to read. Cheers

i read reams and reams of this.
Nowadays we have sites like the noise and 95 fan driven sites that come a monday say in chorus, REFEREES ARE BIAS/X/Y/Z

It's fair but FFS a waste of effort
We've known for decades the game is rigged
The referee's are untouchable, yet evidence is unquestionable

We had Dougiegate, a referee lied to Lenny and only down to Lenny going the whole road, was he sacked.
We had Dallasgate, sacked because a tim within the SFA sent Phil McGillobhain a copy of his email containing anti-catholic humour. But sacked after refereeing for 20-30 years.
We had Jim Farry sacked due to personally witholding the registration of Jorge Cadete for weeks, a player who scored within minutes of his sub appearance and who went on to score as many goals as games, almost
We had Craig Levein call a referee out for cheating his team in a game whereby the referee in his last ever game, requested a game involving his beloved Rangers and then went on to gift them 4 obvious errors that were so ridiculous they were blatant
We had Rangers going bust over dodgy tax schemes, paying players outwith the rules which clearly state 'the SFA must have sight of all players remuneration' being breached and in turn classed as imperfectly registered while a recipient of a 50k EBT was an executive at SFA
we had The Rangers reform as club X on fixture lists, while the governing body maintained the same club x had 54 league titles and a history that was unblemished in their view by not paying an £80 million tax liability
We have watched Dave King declared fit and proper despite 55 counts of tax evasion and despite being in breach of takeover concert party rules
We've had the rules being changed to allow Ashley to buy a percentage of a 4th division club
We have watched countless individuals being racially abused Lenny/Sinclair/Steve Clarke recently without fine, censure etc.
A club with a history of racism that has never, NEVER EVER been sanctioned by SFA despite UEFA regulations. Greg Kudela was rightly hung out to dry for language used by thousands in Ibrox stands on a weekly basis for 125 years.
The SFA watch idly as Sevco spend squillions they do not have...again

My laboured point, this thread is a re-run and a bitchfest about timeless issues

If we want change we need people with our appetite for the same issues,
we have to replace the fools in charge at Celtic before we can replace the fools who run the game

I’m buying what you’re selling ma man...

The standard of referee in Scotland has been on the decline for about the last 5yrs at all levels from teens to Pro football. While we have a hatred in our society fuck all will change, Its a Kulturrule change that needed

FFS posted too early, it a KulturRule change The Ranjurs have been taken over by The Staunch ENG/SCOT/ULSTER & A BRITISH NATIONALISTS.
The people who believe they're forefathers saved them from Rome rule, they didn't fight against Rome they fought against their rightful King, they committed treason For The Crown of England.

NOWT BUT, THE STAUNCH STAUNCHEST STAUNERS OF FURTIVE TREASONOUS BRITNAT ESTABLISHMENT GIMPS. The Unions last Stance

Dispose of thosel C🤡NTS & Scotlands on its way too being an all Cultures, no Hate. Independent Republic of Scotland.

Last edited:
Wow!!great reply winter,read half last night ,finished off the rest afore a go to ma graft This morning😂the sticks’n’bottles bit was while a was playing!!!amatuer fitbaw 😂lotta good points mate,but to condense it for me you shoulda just said “we’re doomed”,in a dads army voice...well off to the coalface👍☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back