The Battle of Govan

Because they are a bunch of fecking no brain scummy bawbags, racist thugs, hun filth and the fact they continue to breath in and out offends my delicate sensibilities. As fer getting along we em, I’d rather staple my tits to a coffee table. Nuff said rant over ???
Now that I've stopped laughing I've had a think about this, you could just staple a hun to a coffee table, it would still be abuse of a tit but less painful, well it might be painful for the hun but that's no great concern ?

Now that I've stopped laughing I've had a think about this, you could just staple a hun to a coffee table, it would still be abuse of a tit but less painful, well it might be painful for the hun but that's no great concern ?
I love your idea Hoopy but....... would that not be stapling a cnut to the table..... in which case it sure would be painful all right

Like the budgie but no the cat.
You would have loved our cats Shammy
They never made any mess, loved everybody and never tocuhed a feather on our wee birds
Even when they met beau, they were all cool with each other
Ah bless em this is Felix who insists on fitting under an umbrella even in the kitchen..... I’ve asked him why..... he refuses to tell meView attachment 4188
"Hey Felix, why are you doing that ?"
"Because..."
Cats are great eh ;-)

Last edited:
Don't like any cats. End of.
Hey..You...like ma fucking cats...or else..." lol
They're both dead now, so they can't harm you...unless they find out, you hate them and then, they'll visit you in the wee hours of the morning
WhooooooooooHooooooo ;P
S'awrite Shammy, everybody's different

Got a wee visit from your buddy, Beau this afternoon, cheered me right up
He went mental, cos he hasn't seen me since Monday night
HH

Hey..You...like ma fucking cats...or else..." lol
They're both dead now, so they can't harm you...unless they find out, you hate them and then, they'll visit you in the wee hours of the morning
WhooooooooooHooooooo ;P
S'awrite Shammy, everybody's different

Got a wee visit from your buddy, Beau this afternoon, cheered me right up
He went mental, cos he hasn't seen me since Monday night
HH

I'll bet he was ecstatic. They sure can help in the healing process.

Back