The Celtic Star

Well worth watching.

We all know that fergie was a decent manager of a youth sustem that most could have been magic.

As much as i am proud of the fact he’s a Scot and he has always tended to be respectful.

He really really is one of them, so why put it up pal ☘️?

We all know that fergie was a decent manager of a youth sustem that most could have been magic.

As much as i am proud of the fact he’s a Scot and he has always tended to be respectful.

Fergie played for Rangers but made the mistake of falling in love with and marrying a Catholic. He was dropped from the team sheet and never played for them again. He was soon transferred. He never forgot that.

Fergie played for Rangers but made the mistake of falling in love with and marrying a Catholic. He was dropped from the team sheet and never played for them again. He was soon transferred. He never forgot that.

To be honest pal i know that, how shite is that eh?

The person that ticks all the boxes for u will cripple u because yer sunday school mates will not allow you to be decent, normal or no march aboot a war they were never at. Lol

3.23 pm I'm between patients at the moment. Fabulous day as always. I choose to only have fabulous days

I try that too

Deck of cards.. choose the positivity card.

Sometimes i win F, sometimes i lose pal.

Glad your ok though ??

the clip shows a lot about the psychology of football. It's an area that i think Celtic are not up to modern standards.

Hotel worker is delivering a meal and knocks on the door of the guest and to his astonishment the door is opened by a gorgeous woman wearing a negligee open at the front showing all of her fabulous body. His mouth drops open as he peruses her incredible figure. She call out "someone is coming" and drags him in by the tie and closes the door behind him. She says "whats my greatest asset. Is my fabulous tits, or my eyes or my incredible figure.
He stammers "it's your ears"
She looks mystified. He explains "When you said someone was coming, ..... that was me!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I keep having a recurring dream.

I find myself lying homeless totally knackered, freezing, starving and stressed out my box on the edge of the river Clyde down near the big bridges in Glasgow.

Just as Im falling asleep this gorgeous woman taps me on shoulder.

She says

Tet

Why are you lying here?

I explain im homeless with no pals

She says look I cant be having this I am a billionaire, come with me and ill get you some food.

So totally knackered I trust this woman.

We get into a giant limousine and she takes me on a journey out to this giant stately home.

When we get there she says jump into this private bathroom and help your self to some of the clothes in my brother wardrobe, he was about your size. He died recently in a car accident and doesn't need them. It was terrible.

I get good wash and put on fine new clothes.

And there is this Mechlin quality meal all prepared for me.

She says there is room for you to get a good rest.

I couldn't thank her enough.

Anyway after dinner im still knackered so I go to bedroom

Massive big bed

Beautiful room.

Soft bed clothes

I feel so good.

Just as im about to fall asleep

She comes in room

in night gown

most amazing body you ever seen

and says she is so lonely and wonders if I wouldn't mind if she slept besides me and cuddled me

I thought omg this is even better

I rolled over to let her into the bed.

Splash! I rolled right into the Clyde again.

:p
hate when that happens ?

Well worth watching.
Always liked watching his Man U teams ,he tells a good story about big Jock telling him to give Di Stefano a bottle of Whiskey before the cup winners cup final and to tell him how great his Real Madrid side was.Think Fergie got the mind games stuff from Jock ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Was looking about today to see if the chosen ones had rememberd their claim to all things historic. Since Irish,Scottish,Welsh and English from all faiths and none were called to put their shoulder and life to the wheel.
Spare a wee moment for reflection on this day for those lost souls who went to the Somme and never returned to their Ma's, Da's, sons, Daughters, loved ones and friends

1916 1st July SOMME.jpg

Was looking about today to see if the chosen ones had rememberd their claim to all things historic. Since Irish,Scottish,Welsh and English from all faiths and none were called to put their shoulder and life to the wheel.
Spare a wee moment for reflection on this day for those lost souls who went to the Somme and never returned to their Ma's, Da's, sons, Daughters, loved ones and friends

View attachment 3535
I'll second that Boab. Hail Hail!

Members online

Latest posts

Back