The Celtic Star

Make it a bit of both , also do a simplified version for those of us who post on sevco sites ,so we don't have to keep explaing big words ''wit diz that mean '' you get the drift (y)

Perhaps i'm a bit out of touch working day in and out with mental health professionals but do you reckon the majority of Scots understand the term schadenfraude for instance. If not then roughly what percentage. That would let me know how to pitch it.

I'd never thought of that before. Do you think people would like to read about the psychological impact of continual failure? Would it just be schadenfraude?

Yes I think they would. Every year Dave King promises jam tomorrow or in the new season then has to repeat himself the next summer. It’s a balloon that will burst if he can’t get a trophy soon.

Current position is also the one Celtic PLC wanted - a Rangers there in existence but losing as Celtic dominate the game.

Yes I think they would. Every year Dave King promises jam tomorrow or in the new season then has to repeat himself the next summer. It’s a balloon that will burst if he can’t get a trophy soon.

Current position is also the one Celtic PLC wanted - a Rangers there in existence but losing as Celtic dominate the game.
OK I'll write such a post this week and send it to Celtic Star. I'll mention the impact of Stages of Grief, Expectations, being lied to and Pandora's Box amongst other things. (I know I'll have to explain that one)

It's a word that translates roughly as "taking pleasure in the discomfiture of others". There is no single other word in English that encapsulates the concept

OK I'll write such a post this week and send it to Celtic Star. I'll mention the impact of Stages of Grief, Expectations, being lied to and Pandora's Box amongst other things. (I know I'll have to explain that one)
yes doc, because we're all simpleton's,thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to educate and enlighten us scottish simpletons.

yes doc, because we're all simpleton's,thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to educate and enlighten us scottish simpletons.
I don't think Scots are simpletons at all. I just think that not many people know the legend of Pandora's box. I reckon that applies worldwide.

or gasl

there's a new word

without getting freud involved :p

Shadyfreud a drug addict who tells you to submit to your base desires :p
zionist mmm pass him off as an innovator

geting snorting and chugging and forget about the real world, in fact get divorced abandon your family and get your lads into Eton.

I can see why his vision was popular

Freud a revolutionary man or is that evolutionary man?

:p

Members online

Back