The Celtic Star

It's the place to be mate! I forever appreciate David giving me a platform to contribute to the Celtic Star. It's such a buzz to be amongst fantastic writers.
James - it clearly shows in sll your posts and articles that it is as enjoyable for you guys writing it as it is for us reading them. Some blogs seem to have become a chore for the writers and thats when then descend into acrimony and bitterness. Keep up the excellent work. HH ??

I posted for the first time on here a couple of months ago and was contacted straight away by the Celtic Star to write a fleshed out version of my post which they published the next day 'A Psychotherapist explains....' I do not know how they manage to get such a collection of good writers but can confirm that it's a great site.

I posted for the first time on here a couple of months ago and was contacted straight away by the Celtic Star to write a fleshed out version of my post which they published the next day 'A Psychotherapist explains....' I do not know how they manage to get such a collection of good writers but can confirm that it's a great site.
Maybe because it is a collection of fans that are sharing the responsibility, each with your own unique traits, expertise and style that makes it such a high standard. Thanks guys.

Fancy writing another article on the mindset of the Rangers support having won nothing since being founded in 2012 and as Celtic win Treble after Treble after Treble and look at 9 then 10 in a row.

Something has to give but when?

In 1979 the old Rangers could have won a Treble but lost 4-2 to Celtic on our last game - ten men won the league and all that, what a game! - anyway that was on the Monday and they had one game left which was at Ibrox on the Thursday against Patrick Thistle and only 2600 ( two thousand six hundred) turned up.

Yet in this era they still keep coming, For how long? When does Hope turn to despair and what happens when it does?

Cheers for the positive feedback guys on The Celtic Star and if anyone fancies joining the team let me know - all Celtic Supporters are welcome!

Fancy writing another article on the mindset of the Rangers support having won nothing since being founded in 2012 and as Celtic win Treble after Treble after Treble and look at 9 then 10 in a row.

In 1979 the old Rangers could have won a Treble but lost 4-2 to Celtic on our last game - ten men won the league and all that, what a game! - anyway that was on the Monday and they had one game left which was at Ibrox on the Thursday against Patrick Thistle and only 2600 ( two thousand six hundred) turned up.

Yet in this era they still keep coming, For how long? When does Hope turn to despair and what happens when it does?

Cheers for the positive feedback guys on The Celtic Star and if anyone fancies joining the team let me know - all Celtic Supporters are welcome!
I think the fact it was Real Rangers back in 1979 meant they could get disgusted easier.

Now that its fake Rangers who are pretending Real Rangers never died, they are caught in a really bad place.

To turn back on fake Rangers means Real Rangers died in their minds.

So to keep the pretence alive, they must set up all barriers to truth with subjective reasoning and extreme denial.

They have in effect become even more like a dictatorship where the only information they cling to is GaSl supplied by the totalitarian regime.

Because exposure of their alleged corruption to win would destroy their very inner belief system of watp

So its imperative to turn up even when they win jack

Their entire history of memory is at stake.

The lies must not be exposed.

Back in 1979 that fear was not on the horizon

Scotland voted to give its massive wealth in North Sea to London to make them wealthier at Scotlands expense.

I'd never thought of that before. Do you think people would like to read about the psychological impact of continual failure? Would it just be schadenfraude?

Back