The Cheating Thread or simply Anybody But Celtic

Individually nothing will ever be achieved when it comes to calling out the failings of the Celtic Board. Only a collective effort in my view from supporters will see this change.

For what it’s worth, one of the reasons I posted this thread was to collect and document in the one place, indisputable acts of bias and cheating that in my mind we will no doubt witness as this season progresses.

The hope I have is if enough people finally come to the realisation, based on damning factual evidence that can’t be ignored, of decisions and acts by officials, that consistently favours one team over everyone else in Scottish Football, then folk will be angry and determined enough to demand something is done about it. Especially if there is overwhelmingly evidence available to support these demands.

In my scheme, it’s about being more than a serial complainer. It’s about trying to be objective and coming up with ideas and opinions that encourages debate, actions, and the sharing of information and factual evidence that just might help to bring us together as a Support to work collectively to demand the accountability and transparency of our custodians and officialdom, by whatever ways and means we can.….that’s me attempting to dae somethin…..whit about you?
Then i wish you luck you could try with your own support first as they had a chance and blew it ,,,,,,we were winning forget it ,that's in the past ,move on

it wasn't to long ago

Not having a dig at you but for over 60 yrs of my life this has been going on it's nothing new ask Paul Larkin his videos should have atleast got fans to demand answers

The 5 way agreement
Lawwell not reading it
Nimmo smith
Res 12

oh ffs your all obsessed ,,,,,,thats just 4 points that should have shook our club to it's foundations ,,,,,,if only we were back in the 90s

The list is endless in the last 12 yrs.

So we thought let's go one better let's push for VAR ,better still let's be the biggest funder of VAR oh even better let's do all this without finding out what the parameters of var would include or who would be in control of var after all we wanted it brought in as the scottish refs were cheats

we funded the cheating ,,,,were still doing it

You think good now we can take these fkrs to task, nope we got silence even when we were getting more decisions against us than every other team and pathetic lame excuses ,our board stay'd silent

So what hope have you to raise a fight when the one's in charge have consistently acted like cowards ?

Customers ,,,,complained a wee bit on message boards and moved on ,board said they asked about incidents and were happy with the explanations given so the cheating went on and we all moved on

So the cheats then decided lets rub there faces in it and appointed Dallas and his hun mate , the rules for the new season lasted about the same time as the interview with Crawford allen

So good luck i'll back you 100% in whatever you try 👍

Then i wish you luck you could try with your own support first as they had a chance and blew it ,,,,,,we were winning forget it ,that's in the past ,move on

it wasn't to long ago

Not having a dig at you but for over 60 yrs of my life this has been going on it's nothing new ask Paul Larkin his videos should have atleast got fans to demand answers

The 5 way agreement
Lawwell not reading it
Nimmo smith
Res 12

oh ffs your all obsessed ,,,,,,thats just 4 points that should have shook our club to it's foundations ,,,,,,if only we were back in the 90s

The list is endless in the last 12 yrs.

So we thought let's go one better let's push for VAR ,better still let's be the biggest funder of VAR oh even better let's do all this without finding out what the parameters of var would include or who would be in control of var after all we wanted it brought in as the scottish refs were cheats

we funded the cheating ,,,,were still doing it

You think good now we can take these fkrs to task, nope we got silence even when we were getting more decisions against us than every other team and pathetic lame excuses ,our board stay'd silent

So what hope have you to raise a fight when the one's in charge have consistently acted like cowards ?

Customers ,,,,complained a wee bit on message boards and moved on ,board said they asked about incidents and were happy with the explanations given so the cheating went on and we all moved on

So the cheats then decided lets rub there faces in it and appointed Dallas and his hun mate , the rules for the new season lasted about the same time as the interview with Crawford allen

So good luck i'll back you 100% in whatever you try 👍

I think there’s more going on behind the scenes than we currently realise.

For the Celtic Board to meekly accept a lot of the things we all know to be blatantly wrong, in spite of indisputable evidence to the contrary, strongly suggests to me there has to be reason(s) for that being the case. I have reservations as to why this may be the case which I don’t want to elaborate on right now in a public forum.

The points you raise re the secret 5 way agreement, Res 12, the Nimmo Smith enquiry, the alleged failure to bother to read the contents of the 5 way agreement (which imo is a gross act of negligence and fiduciary duty, if accurate) are all valid concerns which I share. Add the sleekit involvement of Bryson, side letters and EBT’s in to matters and the list of flagrant wrong doings just keeps growing.

I appreciate the feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction many of us feel about things. I share those feelings.

In the meantime, let’s keep chipping away, let’s keep collecting the evidence of corruption and collusion, and hope that eventually enough people share the sentiments that we have to find a collective voice, and work out a viable strategy on how best to protect our Club from the bias, corruption and cheating that is clearly evident.

We need to demand accountability, transparency and a level playing field. I trust we can all agree on this…

I follow chess to a certain extent.

Magnus Carlsen is world number 1

he resigned his title as World champion but he is still highest rated player and usually wins the tournaments he takes part in.

Anyway couple years ago while he was world champion he lost to an american dude called Hans nieman in big tournament in US

Nieman was low ranked Grandmaster and if Carlsen won that tournament he would have been first player to get 2900 ELO (chess rating system)

But he lost to guy everybody expected to crush

no big deal it happens and there was still all the other players to play in round robin league set up.

Anyway Carlsen claimed the American must have technology and talking with dude during game connected to the super computer

he walked out of tournament claiming somethng very fishy happening.

it turns out Nieman in past was using supercomputer in online chess matches so it was possible and it turns out his moves v carlsen were almost 100 percent accurate with supercomputer suggestions in those same positions.

Anyway nieman lost to some of other players but played well but he got scanned by security for electronic devices every game and they found nothing.

About week later Carlsen said dude cheated in past and should be banned from competitions and said if he in same tournament as him he is walking out.

eventually pretty much said he must have cheated which led to nieman suing him for 100 million lawsuit. because he got his online license terminated despite fact they couldnt work out how he cheated in over board game when security couldnt find anything.

recently went to court in usa

supreme judge kicked the case into touch. said this is not a case for law courts. law courts dont entertain whetherpeople cheat at games.

if he banned by chess group thats their call, nothing to do with law and if you earn money from tournaments and feel you have been unfairly treated suckit up and go find another income stream
ruling was basically games dont fall under law courts and if the admin of any game are cheating you from income then dont play the game and get a real job.

i suspect thats why resolution 12 is meaningless coz the law courts will never entertain something that the admin of game have decided is in their rules.

some people thought carlsen was bad sport coz he threw dolls out pram and during the legal action he resigned his title claiming he been champion for long enough let someone else win it. i resign.

he resigned his title as World champion but he is still highest rated player and usually wins the tournaments he takes part in.

Anyway couple years ago while he was world champion he lost to an american dude called Hans nieman in big tournament in US

Nieman was low ranked Grandmaster and if Carlsen won that tournament he would have been first player to get 2900 ELO (chess rating system)

no big deal it happens and there was still all the other players to play in round robin league set up.

Anyway Carlsen claimed the American must have technology and talking with dude during game connected to the super computer

it turns out Nieman in past was using supercomputer in online chess matches so it was possible and it turns out his moves v carlsen were almost 100 percent accurate with supercomputer suggestions in those same positions.

Anyway nieman lost to some of other players but played well but he got scanned by security for electronic devices every game and they found nothing.

About week later Carlsen said dude cheated in past and should be banned from competitions and said if he in same tournament as him he is walking out.

eventually pretty much said he must have cheated which led to nieman suing him for 100 million lawsuit. because he got his online license terminated despite fact they couldnt work out how he cheated in over board game when security couldnt find anything.

supreme judge kicked the case into touch. said this is not a case for law courts. law courts dont entertain whetherpeople cheat at games.

if he banned by chess group thats their call, nothing to do with law and if you earn money from tournaments and feel you have been unfairly treated suckit up and go find another income stream
ruling was basically games dont fall under law courts and if the admin of any game are cheating you from income then dont play the game and get a real job.

i suspect thats why resolution 12 is meaningless coz the law courts will never entertain something that the admin of game have decided is in their rules.

some people thought carlsen was bad sport coz he threw dolls out pram and during the legal action he resigned his title claiming he been champion for long enough let someone else win it. i resign.

Is the message suck it up and accept the status quo?…..or ?…

That the lad with the suspected wifi widgets up the Gooch?

I think there’s more going on behind the scenes than we currently realise.

For the Celtic Board to meekly accept a lot of the things we all know to be blatantly wrong, in spite of indisputable evidence to the contrary, strongly suggests to me there has to be reason(s) for that being the case. I have reservations as to why this may be the case which I don’t want to elaborate on right now in a public forum.

The points you raise re the secret 5 way agreement, Res 12, the Nimmo Smith enquiry, the alleged failure to bother to read the contents of the 5 way agreement (which imo is a gross act of negligence and fiduciary duty, if accurate) are all valid concerns which I share. Add the sleekit involvement of Bryson, side letters and EBT’s in to matters and the list of flagrant wrong doings just keeps growing.

I appreciate the feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction many of us feel about things. I share those feelings.

In the meantime, let’s keep chipping away, let’s keep collecting the evidence of corruption and collusion, and hope that eventually enough people share the sentiments that we have to find a collective voice, and work out a viable strategy on how best to protect our Club from the bias, corruption and cheating that is clearly evident.

We need to demand accountability, transparency and a level playing field. I trust we can all agree on this…
If fans had took up the full share allocation when Fergus left then we would have been in a better position to challenge the board and not have had the absentee landlord deciding what HE wants ,,,,, a chance lost for good

The reaction to Dallas email both by the hun media and the SFA shows what your up against ,it was a slam dunk ,,,,,in any other country

Shareholders should push on what Lawwel knew ,now that he's crawled back into the club

Is the message suck it up and accept the status quo?…..or ?…
My take on it is, nothing can be done about it if the ruling body have decided that a secret agreement with secret people is binding and has no recourse to law since the ruling body have made it into their rules.

they decide who cheats or not, not law courts. sporting matter dont belong in law courts. you either accept rules of the rule makers or you stop taking part in their game.

thats how i read it anyway.

If fans had took up the full share allocation when Fergus left then we would have been in a better position to challenge the board and not have had the absentee landlord deciding what HE wants ,,,,, a chance lost for good

The reaction to Dallas email both by the hun media and the SFA shows what your up against ,it was a slam dunk ,,,,,in any other country

Shareholders should push on what Lawwel knew ,now that he's crawled back into the club

I’m trying to remember back in the day when Fergus floated the Club.

Am I right in saying the float was over subscribed with a certain percentages of shares going to institutional investors?

If the above is correct, I don’t think the fans could have ended up with a majority shareholding. Mibbies someone can enlighten us here?

As to Dallas, I will never understand how a proven sectarian bigot could be offered a position at UEFA…..did the SFA manipulate this move by not disclosing relevant matters to UEFA?…..it’s the same old story though, isn’t it?…..there’s no transparency or accountability at the SFA…..it’s run in secret by a predominantly secret society….and therein lies the problem…

My take on it is, nothing can be done about it if the ruling body have decided that a secret agreement with secret people is binding and has no recourse to law since the ruling body have made it into their rules.

they decide who cheats or not, not law courts. sporting matter dont belong in law courts. you either accept rules of the rule makers or you stop taking part in their game.

thats how i read it anyway.

How does that fit in with the Bosman ruling and natural justice?…

Am I right in saying the float was over subscribed with a certain percentages of shares going to institutional investors?

If the above is correct, I don’t think the fans could have ended up with a majority shareholding. Mibbies someone can enlighten us here?

As to Dallas, I will never understand how a proven sectarian bigot could be offered a position at UEFA…..did the SFA manipulate this move by not disclosing relevant matters to UEFA?…..it’s the same old story though, isn’t it?…..there’s no transparency or accountability at the SFA…..it’s run in secret by a predominantly secret society….and therein lies the problem…
it might even be at higher level the handshake temple make the calls?

might sfa might just be a small subsidiary in the same scam

How does that fit in with the Bosman ruling and natural justice?…
no idea

but in the chess case the ruling came with no appeal possible. games dont fall into their jurisdiction.

fraud is one thing

law case

but allowing or disallowing a cheat from earning money in a game with rules depends on the rule makers is my take.

law courts are not there to decide if you think the rule makers of game are corrupt they suggest that if you feel aggreived at the rule makers of your game so much then you find a new game. cant sue someone if rule makers say they havent broken rules

And if they decide you have broken their rules they can kick you out without recourse to law.

if the pharisees running game have decided that res 12 is not part of their rules then you either quit game or accept the ruling because law courts will not rule on it if its part of the rules of their game.

Sectarianism with racist undertones at its repugnant worst…..where’s the condemnation?…

I read a wee bit about the real Bill the butcher, apparently the scorsese story is based on real events in New york.

one of the gangs in real world were the dutch Bowery bhoys.

apparently bowery is dutch term for plantation

And Bhoys was their term? supposedly a bhoy was term for an bloke who made up his own rules in life

Bowery_Boys_(gang)

Last edited:

Think your right about the share issue, it was over subscribed.

1st share issue was over subscribed but not the 2nd one , came at the wrong time financially
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FERGUS McCann yesterday detailed plans to disperse his majority shareholding in Celtic among fans, private investors and a handful of City institutions for #40.3m.

Existing shareholders, season ticket holders, Celtic players and club employees are being encouraged to subscribe for 10 million of the 14.4 million shares which McCann is selling at 280p each - a 12% discount to their closing price of 317.5p last Friday.
A further 4.4 million shares have been placed at the same price with 12 City institutions, only two of which currently own shares in the club.
Recommended by

Advisers to McCann said the institutional offer was nearly one-and-a-half times oversubscribed.
McCann flew in from his tax exile in France to tell a press conference at Celtic Park yesterday that he had honoured his pledge to prevent the club falling into the hands of a single owner. ''This is an opportunity for the ownership of Celtic to change in such a way that it will be of benefit to Celtic itself and to the shareholders and supporters as a body,'' he said.

Celtic shares, which closed last night at 315p, have been trading above 280p for most of the last year, but Paul Wedge, a leisure analyst at London stockbroker Colin Stewart, said McCann had done well to get his shares away at such a high price.
McCann estimated that the sale of his 50.3% stake would leave 40%-45% of Celtic's shares in the hands of fans and other small-scale private investors. City institutions will control just over 22%, assuming there are no shares left over for them to mop up.
Individuals who held up to 716 Celtic shares on the record date of September 8 will be entitled to buy at least 250 more shares at 280p each and possibly up to 500, depending on demand. Those with bigger holdings will be entitled to subscribe for more.
To assist such small-scale purchases, McCann is offering a year's interest-free loan of #1040 to every shareholder and season ticket holder who buys at least 500 shares.

But Dennis McGuinness of Irish stockbroker Dolmen Butler Briscoe noted that investors could get a cheaper deal by buying Celtic Preference shares on the open market at 255p. These can be converted into Ordinary shares in 2001.
McCann, who saved Celtic from near-bankruptcy in 1994 and steered it back to robust financial health, will walk away with a net gain of more than #27m on his
initial investment of #9m.
That is after paying a #2m bill for advisers' fees and making a donation of up to #1.5m towards the cost of a new Celtic training academy.
The size of his gift will depend on the level of uptake by existing shareholders and season ticket holders.
Finance director Eric Riley said it would cost up to #10m to build the planned academy and two potential sites had already been identified for it.
McCann, who invested two-thirds of his personal fortune in Celtic five years ago, has quadrupled his money since then.
But the Scots-Canadian millionaire said other investors who bought shares when he took over in March 1994 were getting an even better deal. They had paid #60 each for shares which were now worth nearly four times as much, but had been spared the hard work needed to turn Celtic's fortunes around, he noted.
''I feel quite good about the situation,'' he said. ''Everyone else has done better than Fergus McCann.''
The club's biggest shareholder going forward will be Irish millionaire Dermot Desmond. He will eventually end up with nearly 20% of the equity.
AD
Desmond presently owns 5% of Celtic's Ordinary shares and
nearly 28% of its Preference shares, which do not carry voting rights.
The Irishman is committed to buying a large chunk of McCann's paper, which will take his stake of ordinary shares up to 14.7%. If he converts all his Preference shares into Ordinary shares after June 30, 2001, he will end up with a 19.8% stake in the club. McCann said no other individual or institution would own more than 10% of Celtic once his shares had been sold.
He declined to reveal which institutions were putting money into the club, but chief executive Allan Macdonald said no media groups were involved. Macdonald, a former senior executive at British Aerospace, did not rule out a large media group buying into the club at some stage. But he said this would only happen once the sale of McCann's shares had been completed in October.
McCann, who has been living abroad for tax reasons since April, handed over his executive powers to Macdonald on July 1 to become a non-executive director.
He will quit the board at
the club's annual meeting on October 4.
McCann is retaining 200,000 shares in Celtic for the time being to meet obligations under options granted to key personnel in the club.
Applications for the shares he is selling must be submitted by October 11.
Celtic has set up a telephone helpline for investors - 0141 333 1967

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Celtic wiki

Stocks and shares – Celtic require an emotional as well as financial investment​

Celtic require an emotional as well as financial investment​

See Also: Celtic Finances

Sunday Herald, The, Aug 5, 2001 by Tom Shields
We are Celtic shareholders, faithful through and through, Over and over, we'll invest in you.
Preference, ordinary, you will find us there, Share price up, share price down, We don't really care.
In a busy week for Celtic, the details of the latest share issue were probably of less interest to fans than the signing of messrs Hartson, Sylla, and Guppy. The stock market dealings were certainly much further down the discussion agenda than the team's stunning performance against Manchester United.
As a Celtic shareholder, I reluctantly decided against a further investment in the club's equity. It was a simple choice: buy a further 500 shares for (pounds) 600 or follow the team to Amsterdam. Mr Heineken, the brown bars, and the prospect of watching the Hoops play Ajax prevailed.
Anyway, if I had bought the shares it would have been bad for Celtic. I'm living embodiment of the warning that the value of shares can go down as well as further down.
I bought my shares at 280p and now the going rate is 125p. The (pounds) 1,400 was an emotional, not a financial investment.
It was worth the money to see the back of Fergus McCann. The Bunnet was the saviour who could take the club no further. Fergus was no Celtic supporter, as he proved by orchestrating matters to avoid putting a penny of his vast windfall profits into a Parkhead youth academy.
The share issue brings a raft of new stakeholders, from Martin O'Neill to Eddie Jordan. O'Neill's act of faith of putting (pounds) 2m into the club is the most intriguing.
The Blessed Martin, as chairman Brian Quinn calls him, is Celtic FC at the moment. He is the architect of the new success and custodian of the new hope.
O'Neill put the Tim into optimism and his involvement at any level is to be welcomed. Celtic insist it is O'Neill's own (pounds) 2m that has gone on the line.
It is to be hoped that some sort of deal is in place to cover the O'Neill family's risk. It would be right to ensure the greatest Celtic manager since Jock Stein is remunerated appropriately with cash and status, in a way that was denied to the Big Man.
Dermot Desmond's increased holding from 20% to 25% is news to be greeted less readily. The wily Dub has certainly put his money on the line, just as McCann did all those dark years ago.
And it was Desmond who ended the shilly-shallying over Celtic's future by Alan MacDonald and others who already had set the club at the edge of the abyss by appointing the disastrous Dalglish-Barnes regime. He also is credited with halting the pursuit of Guus Hiddink as manager in favour of O'Neill.
With all due respect to Mr Hiddink, it is unlikely he would have achieved what O'Neill has. It's entirely possible that the Dutchman, had he been appointed, would have come and gone, leaving Celtic deeper in a spiral of failure and debt.
What is worrying is Desmond's recent pontification on Celtic potentially joining the English Premiership. He made the valid point that Celtic should not be restrained by borders and other bureaucratic boundaries. But he added the chilling words: "Nobody owns Celtic except the shareholders. We can move Celtic anywhere." You don't need a degree in conspiracy theory to envisage a scenario in which Celtic, having outgrown Scottish football, becomes an international club funded by TV and merchandising revenue.
The geographical location of the club would cease to matter to the businessmen. If most of the major shareholders live in the Republic of Ireland, Mr Desmond's "anywhere" could be Dublin as easily as Glasgow.
All of us small shareholders who invested a little cash but a lot of emotion in Glasgow Celtic would be powerless. There is a clear role here for the Celtic Trust, the body set up to represent individual shareholders. The Trust is a fledgling organisation, unrecognised by the club, which does not even reply to its letters.
This is in the best tradition of Celtic regimes who think the supporter's place is queueing in the ticket office or Celtic shop. But when the small shareholders band together, the board will be less likely to ignore pressure groups like the Celtic Trust.
More importantly, there is urgent European business to be seen to this week on the park. The good news for supporters, shareholders or not, is that O'Neill has shown the success rate of the Celtic team can go up as well as down.
Copyright 2001

1st share issue was over subscribed but not the 2nd one , came at the wrong time financially
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FERGUS McCann yesterday detailed plans to disperse his majority shareholding in Celtic among fans, private investors and a handful of City institutions for #40.3m.

Existing shareholders, season ticket holders, Celtic players and club employees are being encouraged to subscribe for 10 million of the 14.4 million shares which McCann is selling at 280p each - a 12% discount to their closing price of 317.5p last Friday.
A further 4.4 million shares have been placed at the same price with 12 City institutions, only two of which currently own shares in the club.
Recommended by

Advisers to McCann said the institutional offer was nearly one-and-a-half times oversubscribed.
McCann flew in from his tax exile in France to tell a press conference at Celtic Park yesterday that he had honoured his pledge to prevent the club falling into the hands of a single owner. ''This is an opportunity for the ownership of Celtic to change in such a way that it will be of benefit to Celtic itself and to the shareholders and supporters as a body,'' he said.

Celtic shares, which closed last night at 315p, have been trading above 280p for most of the last year, but Paul Wedge, a leisure analyst at London stockbroker Colin Stewart, said McCann had done well to get his shares away at such a high price.
McCann estimated that the sale of his 50.3% stake would leave 40%-45% of Celtic's shares in the hands of fans and other small-scale private investors. City institutions will control just over 22%, assuming there are no shares left over for them to mop up.
Individuals who held up to 716 Celtic shares on the record date of September 8 will be entitled to buy at least 250 more shares at 280p each and possibly up to 500, depending on demand. Those with bigger holdings will be entitled to subscribe for more.
To assist such small-scale purchases, McCann is offering a year's interest-free loan of #1040 to every shareholder and season ticket holder who buys at least 500 shares.

But Dennis McGuinness of Irish stockbroker Dolmen Butler Briscoe noted that investors could get a cheaper deal by buying Celtic Preference shares on the open market at 255p. These can be converted into Ordinary shares in 2001.
McCann, who saved Celtic from near-bankruptcy in 1994 and steered it back to robust financial health, will walk away with a net gain of more than #27m on his
initial investment of #9m.
That is after paying a #2m bill for advisers' fees and making a donation of up to #1.5m towards the cost of a new Celtic training academy.
The size of his gift will depend on the level of uptake by existing shareholders and season ticket holders.
Finance director Eric Riley said it would cost up to #10m to build the planned academy and two potential sites had already been identified for it.
McCann, who invested two-thirds of his personal fortune in Celtic five years ago, has quadrupled his money since then.
But the Scots-Canadian millionaire said other investors who bought shares when he took over in March 1994 were getting an even better deal. They had paid #60 each for shares which were now worth nearly four times as much, but had been spared the hard work needed to turn Celtic's fortunes around, he noted.
''I feel quite good about the situation,'' he said. ''Everyone else has done better than Fergus McCann.''
The club's biggest shareholder going forward will be Irish millionaire Dermot Desmond. He will eventually end up with nearly 20% of the equity.
AD
Desmond presently owns 5% of Celtic's Ordinary shares and
nearly 28% of its Preference shares, which do not carry voting rights.
The Irishman is committed to buying a large chunk of McCann's paper, which will take his stake of ordinary shares up to 14.7%. If he converts all his Preference shares into Ordinary shares after June 30, 2001, he will end up with a 19.8% stake in the club. McCann said no other individual or institution would own more than 10% of Celtic once his shares had been sold.
He declined to reveal which institutions were putting money into the club, but chief executive Allan Macdonald said no media groups were involved. Macdonald, a former senior executive at British Aerospace, did not rule out a large media group buying into the club at some stage. But he said this would only happen once the sale of McCann's shares had been completed in October.
McCann, who has been living abroad for tax reasons since April, handed over his executive powers to Macdonald on July 1 to become a non-executive director.
He will quit the board at
the club's annual meeting on October 4.
McCann is retaining 200,000 shares in Celtic for the time being to meet obligations under options granted to key personnel in the club.
Applications for the shares he is selling must be submitted by October 11.
Celtic has set up a telephone helpline for investors - 0141 333 1967

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuckin lost the will to live half way through
I get your point but ffs can you mibbe conde
nce it more?
🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back