The Cheating Thread or simply Anybody But Celtic

Shite is right!

Our players are regularly assaulted…..the cheating is getting worse…..our supporters, players and officials are being attacked, et al…..and our custodians are doing nothing…..there has to be a reason for this.

It’s about time we demanded answers of them as to why these things are being totally ignored and they stood up and protected our people and our interests.….
Sack the board bunch of🤠🤠🤠

Shite is right!

Our players are regularly assaulted…..the cheating is getting worse…..our supporters, players and officials are being attacked, et al…..and our custodians are doing nothing…..there has to be a reason for this.

It’s about time we demanded answers of them as to why these things are being totally ignored and they stood up and protected our people and our interests.….
There quietly raising their concerns in the background as they have done since the late 60s , so i'm shocked and surprised that you wish the Celtic board to air there grievances in public .

or in scheme speak ,,,,fkn dae somethin

The reality is we can’t…..but we can through various channels endeavour to hold them accountable…
You have a support who have no balls at all who would gladly trample over the fan infront for the next ticket , who called out the GB when they started to call out the board ,who called out the RES12 fellas and allowed some form of accountability ,,,our only chance,,, to vanish into the ether

so what channels have you got

season ticket boycott
away ticket boycott
club merch boycott
shareholders boycott
cup ticket boycott

our supports fickle ,,,, a word i got called out for but i stand by it ,the days for fighting for whats right for our club are long gone

That's why our board get to fk us every year ,,,,,the customers won ,the rebels went home

If the players, and the board, had the same passion, as the people sitting in the stands, we'd win every game...I want to see players arguing among themselves, if things aren't going well, and getting fired up, what we need is for them to stand up, and say fuck it, this pish isn't working, let's go win this fucking game...ooer missus...I think I need to have a lie down...HH

There quietly raising their concerns in the background as they have done since the late 60s , so i'm shocked and surprised that you wish the Celtic board to air there grievances in public .

Individually nothing will ever be achieved when it comes to calling out the failings of the Celtic Board. Only a collective effort in my view from supporters will see this change.

For what it’s worth, one of the reasons I posted this thread was to collect and document in the one place, indisputable acts of bias and cheating that in my mind we will no doubt witness as this season progresses.

The hope I have is if enough people finally come to the realisation, based on damning factual evidence that can’t be ignored, of decisions and acts by officials, that consistently favours one team over everyone else in Scottish Football, then folk will be angry and determined enough to demand something is done about it. Especially if there is overwhelmingly evidence available to support these demands.

In my scheme, it’s about being more than a serial complainer. It’s about trying to be objective and coming up with ideas and opinions that encourages debate, actions, and the sharing of information and factual evidence that just might help to bring us together as a Support to work collectively to demand the accountability and transparency of our custodians and officialdom, by whatever ways and means we can.….that’s me attempting to dae somethin…..whit about you?…

Withdraw the financial support for VAR until you do the job clearly cleanly and importantly OPENLY.
And stop doing the media sessions for SPFL Cinch and any other money making schemes they have
Till they do there job

HH 😞

Withdraw the financial support for VAR until you do the job clearly cleanly and importantly OPENLY.
And stop doing the media sessions for SPFL Cinch and any other money making schemes they have
Till they do there job

HH 😞

Yep!

And we should be demanding a forum whereby refereeing officials including VAR and that rat Crawford Allen have to publicly answer to relevant questions put to them…

Yep!

And we should be demanding a forum whereby refereeing officials including VAR and that rat Crawford Allen have to publicly answer to relevant questions put to them…
Think it was Frank today that said he watched the Women’s World Cup final and the Ref explained the penalty decision.
It’s time our Refs were held to a higher standard. And did the job properly or they don’t get to be a Referee
Pipe dream but our Club should be at the forefront of this instead of the back seat of the Timmy bus. As always

HH 🍀

Think it was Frank today that said he watched the Women’s World Cup final and the Ref explained the penalty decision.
It’s time our Refs were held to a higher standard. And did the job properly or they don’t get to be a Referee
Pipe dream but our Club should be at the forefront of this instead of the back seat of the Timmy bus. As always

HH 🍀

Maybe it could be asked of the SFA and all their officials -

“Why is transparency encouraged in the officials in other countries and codes and not in Scotland?”

Yep!

And we should be demanding a forum whe

reby refereeing officials including VAR and that rat Crawford Allen have to publicly answer to relevant questions put to them…
It's that word accountability isn't it? There isn't any when it comes to refereeing decisions. They have complete impunity.

Sunday is fresh in the mind, so let's take the two major calls the ref, in my opinion got wrong.

The non penalty: for me it's a penalty, but in truth I can see where there may be room for debate.

Conclusion? I can give him the benefit of the doubt. I can live with it

The non red card ? No room for doubt whatsoever: it's actually assault.

Conclusion? Ref is either a coward or a cheat. But there's no repercussions. Job done.

Till they do there job

HH 😞
Agree js just taking into account the killmarnock game the 2 major incidents in the match were just brushed aside nothing to see here.
Our Board are shitebags they'll do nothing the suggestions you made are excellent but the shite bags won't do a thing,hence nothings going to change .I think if the shitebags did implement your suggestions maybe it would force change but we'll never know. As long as shitebags run our club the cheats can do what they want.

It's that word accountability isn't it? There isn't any when it comes to refereeing decisions. They have complete impunity.

Sunday is fresh in the mind, so let's take the two major calls the ref, in my opinion got wrong.

The non penalty: for me it's a penalty, but in truth I can see where there may be room for debate.

Conclusion? I can give him the benefit of the doubt. I can live with it

The non red card ? No room for doubt whatsoever: it's actually assault.

Conclusion? Ref is either a coward or a cheat. But there's no repercussions. Job done.

Not just the referee…..this type of assault is one of the remits of VAR…..what logical reason was there to ignore this assault by VAR with the clear video evidence available to them?…

Back in the day Celtic and the old Rangers were the money spinners more supporters than any other club,both Guaranteed to fill Hampden year after year when they played each other backed by the SPL the thinking was they could not afford to lose Rangers, why they have Cheated thier way no one in this earth will convince Me that they have not been assisted by Referees even to our cup game last week a stonewall penalty not given backed by a VAR controlled by a non working ref whose reputation was lowest of the low,money money money the the reason they agreed to the 5 way Agreement well they are paying for it now , the have tied thier own hands until they stand up and pull the plug on it and fight for better control of Refs And VAR Celtic will have to fight for every point regardless of who we put out to play in a Hooped shirt

Back