The Content of the Dossier Revealed

There man on the spfl board should b removed directly.
Do you not think he would have stood down or made to stand down the minute they threw the toys out the pram and threatened the dossier (which sounds more like an 18n20p production )

Any right minded person having 3758 pages of a dossier would be up for the fight and stood down from the board and leaked some to the press before going for the jugular

agree they have to be punsihed dossier or not ,they have got away with this shit for far too long

I would not favour a points deduction, nor should they be relegated in place of Hearts, but I suggest their next visit to Hampden for a cup semi-final should see them offered a much small number of briefs.......they deserve nothing less than a punishment that will have their fans splitting blood (up to their own knees!)

Do you not think he would have stood down or made to stand down the minute they threw the toys out the pram and threatened the dossier (which sounds more like an 18n20p production )

Any right minded person having 3758 pages of a dossier would be up for the fight and stood down from the board and leaked some to the press before going for the jugular
That's what a dont understand, why would there man want to b on the board if his team are saying it corrupt? Surely u wudnt want to b associated with it? Unless hes the whistleblower they keep talking about.

I would not favour a points deduction, nor should they be relegated in place of Hearts, but I suggest their next visit to Hampden for a cup semi-final should see them offered a much small number of briefs.......they deserve nothing less than a punishment that will have their fans splitting blood (up to their own knees!)
cash punishment their skint ,so hit them hard

3758 pages of angry rants spelling mistakes and sectarian abuse ,,,,,that about right

It's got charlie a need attention nicholas shitting himself even though he talks scottish football and celtic down the other windae lickers not far away still tryin to stay relevant

Sevco have been tipped off they don't have the numbers they haven't so much pulled back they've shriveled up

either a watered down version with 3756 pages missing will be put forward sayin no surrender ,,,but we surrender or nothing will be put forward saved for another day as more important things like corona virus are more important
What’s the odds it’ll shrivel doon ti 1690 pages o pure PISH aye probably

HH 👃💩

The problem with releasing the DOSSIER is that John Brown has locked it away with the Ibrokes DEEDS - and he's given the keys to Lord Lucan .
So , as soon as the good lord gets back from wherever , they will stun the world with their evidence of wrong-doing at the SPFL - and will also reveal who killed JFK , Who Framed Roger Rabbit and give the answer to that perennial conundrum , which came first , the Chicken or the Egg !
Can't wait !

HH

The problem with releasing the DOSSIER is that John Brown has locked it away with the Ibrokes DEEDS - and he's given the keys to Lord Lucan .
So , as soon as the good lord gets back from wherever , they will stun the world with their evidence of wrong-doing at the SPFL - and will also reveal who killed JFK , Who Framed Roger Rabbit and give the answer to that perennial conundrum , which came first , the Chicken or the Egg !
Can't wait !

HH

😂😂😂(y)

Can't wait !

HH

Never mind JFK or the chicken or the egg, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what we all really want to know is......who let the dogs out? :LOL:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back