The Coronation

Just my opinion, but it is a grotesque waste of money. Old jug ears was already king with or without this archaic spectacle. At a time when so many of the population are struggling to pay their bills and relying on foodbanks to feed thei family because their job(s) do not pay enough to buy food, to spunk a quarter of a billion £ on this meaningless show of opulence is immoral & unethical.

And to expect the peasants to take the knee and swear allegiance to to his majesty was truly disgusting IMO.

Liam Scales refuses to stand while god save the king was being played and the death dome today, stood away from the players and either sat or kneeled, can’t see which……

You can take the Bhoy oot of Celtic….but yi cannie take Celtic oot the bhoy 💚🤍💚🤍🇮🇪🇮🇪

View attachment 22658
Aye and apart from Tavpen and an other in the Sevconian ranks who sang the party song? And Liam for Goal of the season, you know it's true.

345432155_1402713923853740_3898356282133033757_n.jpg

Being away with the kids at holiday park, i did my best to avoid it, but paying thousands a year for site fee's, my old bhoy insisted that we take up the free burger offer for owners.

So i had to suffer 10-15 minutes of the archaic ceremony while waiting for a free burger which was ultimately shite.

But rather, this guy says it best for me

When you ask a whole country to pledge allegiance to a king and then have a clearly masonic and protestant ceremony, then rightly those with any intelligence should hold their head heads high for telling them to shove it right up their arses. The hypocrisy of these people and their establishment is fucking staggering. The media should be ashamed for their fawning coverage.

We are not the people they speak of and they are not our monarchy.

Last edited:
Being away with the kids at holiday park, i did my best to avoid it, but paying thousands a year for site fee's, my old bhoy insisted that we take up the free burger offer for owners.

So i had to suffer 10-15 minutes of the archaic ceremony while waiting for a free burger which was ultimately shite.

But rather, this guy says it best for me

When you ask a whole country to pledge allegiance to a king and then have a clearly masonic and protestant ceremony, then rightly those with any intelligence should hold their head heads high for telling them to shove it right up their arses. The hypocrisy of these people and their establishment is fucking staggering. The media should be ashamed for their fawning coverage.

We are not the people they speak of and they are not our monarchy.
Untitled.jpg

Back