The Flat Earth For Beginners

Thai Tim said:

View attachment 5840

Under the guise of a "scientific expedition," Captain Cook was determined to plant the Union Jack at the South Pole! Cook spent over 10 years, and sailed an incredible 70,000 miles, searching for the nonexistent Pole. Cook's second voyage lasted from 1772 to 1775, and during that time he sailed around the flat earth at least twice. When Cook arrived back in London with news that the South Pole didn't exist, there was panic at the Royal Society. "Sir" Isaac Newton was in danger of being totally discredited.

:cool: He sailed around the flat earth, indeed he did, and when he stubbed out his last joint and munched on his hash brown.....................

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle
whew!

Thai Tim said:

View attachment 5840

Under the guise of a "scientific expedition," Captain Cook was determined to plant the Union Jack at the South Pole! Cook spent over 10 years, and sailed an incredible 70,000 miles, searching for the nonexistent Pole. Cook's second voyage lasted from 1772 to 1775, and during that time he sailed around the flat earth at least twice. When Cook arrived back in London with news that the South Pole didn't exist, there was panic at the Royal Society. "Sir" Isaac Newton was in danger of being totally discredited.

:cool: He sailed around the flat earth, indeed he did, and when he stubbed out his last joint and munched on his hash brown.....................
To be fair to gonk jnr, Boab........he's mastered the art of the machine's copy and paste technique.

OK - it might not be quantum mechanics, but give baby gonk his due, he did manage to learn something useful from daddy gonk

Baby gonk has entered the building with another dollop of puddin'-soup!

It's just as well that machines don't need oxygen, because you would be a whole load of stupid stealing good breath from the smart folk, Thai Chi

grand master Tim and the new Enlightenment

Bendy Water doest need a Uri Gellar Spoon

Where is Indiana when you need him?

If you manage to get to the end of the video you will see the people living in a giant model of the flat earth that looks a bit like a Cauldron.

And Captain cooks pals are cooking up dinner.

grand master Tim and the new Enlightenment

Bendy Water doest need a Uri Gellar Spoon

Where is Indiana when you need him?

If you manage to get to the end of the video you will see the people living in a giant model of the flat earth that looks a bit like a Cauldron.

And Captain cooks pals are cooking up dinner.

Hey TET, do you think TGM has approved baby gonk's credentials?

Me personally, I just think the big dafty has shat it and sent his minion in to mix it up a bit.

Same copy and paste pish. Same delivery. Same duck and run strategies. Same idiotic arguments.

Daddy gonk must be very proud of his wee whackolyte!

Me personally, I just think the big dafty has shat it and sent his minion in to mix it up a bit.

Same copy and paste pish. Same delivery. Same duck and run strategies. Same idiotic arguments.

Hey TT

Can you play drums as good as JJ

Is it my imagination or is he wearing an Andy Gollum Mask?

Im sure they share the same bottle of poteen

Im sure they share the same bottle of poteen
Yep, that's a type of idiocy that can only be shared between friends at the very least, TET.

Always found it interesting that the Gonk spoke about worshipping to the east and that he was relocated.

Must be something in the bendy water in Thailand.

Last edited:
Yep, that's a type of idiocy that can only be shared between friends at the very least, TET.

Always found it interesting that the Gonk spoke about worshipping to the east and that he was relocated.

Must be something in the bendy water in Thailand.
Bendo China I think it used to be called

Even the Siam Cats drink it

Has a strange effect on their coat

Have you been stalking me again.

If I had known you would be publishing your paparazzi shots of me I would have had a shave.

How come there are coloured things in strange shapes visible from space if nobody can get up there to take photos?

And who took those photos?

I dont mean the one you took of me.

I mean the one of the flat earth?

Hey TT

Baron Muncheusen

Meets the king of the moon. And I suspect he would be able to clear up this misunderstanding.

Oh man in the moon, did I ask too soon, is the earth flat or a big balloon?

Members online

Latest posts

Back