The Flat Earth For Beginners

felix bumhangers jump , see not flat earth in background or curly wurlys

As soon as the video opens you can look out the door and see a flat horizon. Then the fish eye lens is used to make it seem we are looking at the curvature of the earth.

1577154783805.png1577154842285.png1577154914201.png1577154967782.png

I hear what your saying and agree the good people aren't getting their message across

But they were voted out of having a voice in secular world.

The marriage thing requires lot of research to get a better understanding. Its not my place to explain it. But you can research it if it bothers you.

Mental health issues are needing addressed

And I think it would create even more hatred if popes were giving messages on secular tv

They issue encyclicals and they address most of your concerns but the wider audience will never get to hear it.

I can assure you there are many good people trying to help the poor/ill/lonely
I liked your reply and hope for the future as you say their are good people helping the poor/lonely/and mentally ill. I lived with a woman who's son was schizophrenic. In order to get him the help he needed we had to get him locked up in jail to get him off the street drugs so the mental illness drugs would kick in.
I was a elected official of a left wing union who had powerful friends in poilitics but even they admitted it was hopeless trying to get the mentally ill help.

I liked your reply and hope for the future as you say their are good people helping the poor/lonely/and mentally ill. I lived with a woman who's son was schizophrenic. In order to get him the help he needed we had to get him locked up in jail to get him off the street drugs so the mental illness drugs would kick in.
I was a elected official of a left wing union who had powerful friends in poilitics but even they admitted it was hopeless trying to get the mentally ill help.
I worked voluntary in a soup kitchen and I suspect most of the homeless who use that service are really needing proper help from doctors rather than soup. Its quite horrendous as you say.

They are mostly dysfunctional, have bad habits trying to self medicate their illness which makes them more dysfunctional, and they end up on streets rather than getting psychiatric help they need. And society mostly discards them as wasters and lazy.

At other end of spectrum you have some seriously ill people in power who don't mind using the poor ill as political weapons to call them lazy.

Sadly that's our world.

If your working in a soup kitchen your a good person and I respect your morals. The Sydney Celtic club raise money for the little sisters of snow (in Oz) who go to the ruff parts of Sydney and give them food, clothes needle ect.
Really good people ;)

I just put this video together. Frank Jock is my Facebook name. I hope you enjoy, even if it's just the music.

Back