The Flat Earth For Beginners

I hate the internet...I just want to live on a globe that all the islands are real...now i dont know what to think. TT has made it quite clear that everything you watch on YouTube is true!!!!

Did you know dinosaur bones were put in the ground by The Devil to get Christians to believe in evolution and stop believing in God? It's onYouTube, which we all know is where truth is now firmly situated. Forget the leading scientists in the world and forget people who actually devote their lives to studying these things, some man-virgin who lives in his mammy's basement is actually right about everything he chooses to cover in his terribly-made YouTube videos.

Did you know dinosaur bones were put in the ground by The Devil to get Christians to believe in evolution and stop believing in God? It's onYouTube, which we all know is where truth is now firmly situated. Forget the leading scientists in the world and forget people who actually devote their lives to studying these things, some man-virgin who lives in his mammy's basement is actually right about everything he chooses to cover in his terribly-made YouTube videos.

Earth Cartoons mate, just watching NASA Donald Duck adventures in space.

1578076427287.png

It just baffles me as to how any educationally normal and non-psychotic human being could believe that the visibly round earth is flat. It's like believing that oxygen is actually nitrogen. It's like believing the Pacific ocean doesn't exist.
Visibly round?

1578115812092.png

Back