The Flat Earth For Beginners

I hate the internet...I just want to live on a globe that all the islands are real...now i dont know what to think. TT has made it quite clear that everything you watch on YouTube is true!!!!
Not everything on internet. Just the bits that 98 percent of mere sub humans cannot grasp without a teacher.

TT is our teacher.

All were liars before he became enlightened by the 2 percent x men. Next generation super beings from the flat disc world.

:p

Am I the only cunt who can hear Jesus weeping? I spent about ten minutes thinking this was a parody. I know huns are ignorant fuckers, but the lurkers will have a field day with this utter shite. The only people who think the earth isn't spherical are people who I genuinely believe need help. I honestly think that. It's not a pejorative. But it's literally a debate that was settled around two millennia ago - contrary to what Europeans in the early-mid-late middle ages believed. Several ancient civilisations worked out the earth was flat based on the curvature of the horizon, which might sound silly to those expect science on such subjects to be hellishly convoluted, but it turned out to be really, really good fine science based on literal and common sense. You don't have to get into algebraic calculations regarding gravity to prove it. It's literally visible and has literally been accepted for over two thousands years, notwithstanding certain polities during the pre-renaissance period in Europe and, I'm sure but couldn't say for definite, elsewhere.

It just baffles me as to how any educationally normal and non-psychotic human being could believe that the visibly round earth is flat. It's like believing that oxygen is actually nitrogen. It's like believing the Pacific ocean doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Am I the only cunt who can hear Jesus weeping? I spent about ten minutes thinking this was a parody. I know huns are ignorant fuckers, but the lurkers will have a field day with this utter shite. The only people who think the earth isn't spherical are people who I genuinely believe need help. I honestly think that. It's not a pejorative. But it's literally a debate that was settled around two millennia ago - contrary to what Europeans in the early-mid-late middle ages believed. Several ancient civilisations worked out the earth was flat based on the curvature of the horizon, which might sound silly to those expect science on such subjects to be hellishly convoluted, but it turned out to be really, really good fine science based on literal and common sense. You don't have to get into algebraic calculations regarding calculus to prove it. It's literally visible and has literally been accepted for over two thousands years, notwithstanding certain polities during the pre-renaissance period in Europe and, I'm sure but couldn't say for definite, elsewhere.

It just baffles me as to how any educationally and non-psychotic human being could believe that visibly round earth is flat. It's like believing that oxygen is actually nitrogen. It's like believing the Pacific ocean doesn't exist.
Ffs mate gie it a couple a hours tae they bams start posting vids fuckin mental bastards the lot a them enjoy don’t think you will but HH

Back