The Flat Earth For Beginners

Thats a perspective cartoon mate with fish eye lens to compensate for all the missing eyes on the fish.

I want proof

:p
It probably got caught in the East West bending round the North Pole.

Should really be called the big Centre pole And we all do the Morris dance round it.

And that tropic of Capricorn seems much bigger than expected.

The distance from Australia to Chile is one heck of a trek if you go west on the western circle.

Shoulda just went straight North over the Centre pole and then straight south and covered half the distance and got great view of the whole of South America then North America then over the Centre pole, floated across Europe then Russia then the Philippines then eventually getting to Australia in half the time it would take going East or west on the Morris Dancers route the planes actually take.

Who needs bendy water when you have circular east and West?

Still the reality is it takes less time to fly from Chile to Australia than Chile to the North Pole and that would only be half the distance.

Still haven't explained the bendy East and West on flat earth matey?

And if the centre of Earth on flat earth is North And everything from centre to any direction is south then surely it would be cone earth since south is always down in any direction from centre?

Who told you its impossible?

Was he telling the truth?

Some calumny based hearsay is not any better than the cartoon you posted?
Space is not a complete vacuum for a start but it appears that flat earthers not only disagree on this subject alone but with scientific research and advancements in general. (Longest winter break ever?) 😛

Seriously is this not the biggest load of shit we have heard on this site..
Would an exorcist help.??.
Babies crave less attention than this guy..
Do us all a favour mate and jump on followfollow,,the zombies on there will welcome you with open arms,no need to worry if they bite,I am sure they have a cure for bites now..

HH.

Thats a cartoon mate

I want proof

It's like when you're brother or partner insist you watch this brilliant film and you'll love it , you know you wont but watch it anyway so's not to be ignorant then once you've watched it you say aye that was sheet and they just cant believe it that you thought it was sheet. Same goes for all these YouTube videos and pictures you can watch it ,look at them and still....nah! That's not closed minded b4 TT calls it that as I have given the benefit of the doubt and watched a few but nothing gs convinced me still. And the circum navigation of the planet from south to north poles story of how it's not possible etc doesn't surprise me either unless ships or subs have some phase tech that allows them to manoeuvre through solid continent such as Antarctica. It's well known that subs go under the ice at the north pole all the way through. The claim that no flight has ever circumnavigated from north to south or vice versa is another red herring as that, for passenger air- liners would probably require a disclaimer since passengers would be taking their own lives in their hands flying through all the different tropics would be hazardous to say the least but theres no proof for or against that military aircraft haven't made that journey and I suspect they have done. Many planes fly over the north pole but TT seems to be forgetting that the south pole is at 10,000 feet above sea level for a start , hardly ideal for a plane trip and would take a specially designed and equipped plane to do so

Seriously is this not the biggest load of shit we have heard on this site..
Would an exorcist help.??.
Babies crave less attention than this guy..
Do us all a favour mate and jump on followfollow,,the zombies on there will welcome you with open arms,no need to worry if they bite,I am sure they have a cure for bites now..😛

HH.
Need to keep TT for the winter break

Thats a cartoon mate

I want proof

You cannot add the earths rotational speed to the planes actual speed in the air. Gravity rules that out otherwise if I ran in the direction of earths rotation I would be way faster than Usain bolt. The FE believers are missing the fact that gravity stretches further than the atmosphere of earth right out to the van Allen belt. Also he mentions stars are spinning at the same speed as our sun , not true quasars and pulsar stars spin much faster same with other planets. Also he mentions space ? TT has already said there us no space (I know I know ) how many diazepam has he taken anyway?

It's nice to see someone get better and admit that he was indoctrinated, made paranoid and generally led up the garden path. Maybe there is hope for Thai Twat.
Aha!! A flat earther admitting that he had a closed mind , nice change from spherical earthers being called closed minded even if I couldn't be bothered watching a 40 minute video cos I'll never get those minutes back (experience) 🤭

Members online

Latest posts

Back